Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:52 pm
"Yes" said Karissa. It probably was better if they left on that note.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:55 pm
"Definitely." Rachel said, relieved. Arianna had said that just at the right moment. She followed Karissa and Arianna out, breathing the fresh air. She knew the wolves could still hear them, so Rachel motioned out to leave the graveyard.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:59 pm
Karissa found it sad that they were trying so hard not to anger the wolves, as they obviously had no fear of the vampires. "When was the last time we were ever afraid of anything?", as they entered town.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:07 pm
"I don't know. Is Edward home?" Arianna asked, slightly aggitated.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:15 pm
She sighed and turned to Cer. ''So what's the reason you were as is? Might as well stay in that form, we have work for tomarrow. They all left the home to hunt. They speed through blinding sppeds and ended up hunting on the Canadian Border, killing several deer, five bison, a couple of rabbits and 10 fish. They poured dry wood around the graveyard. They brought out all the meats and the ones from a couple of days ago and smoked them with spices. They burnt the wood making a fire wall and ate the meats. A rare time of the blue moon, they drank some home made beer, and wine and other things. They played saxophone, bass, trumpite, fiddle, and banjo. They knew the meat would bring people in, and the blueish controled wall of fire, hopefully they could come back and celebrate the time of the moon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:05 pm
"You know what forget I asked that let's just go over there" Arianna said, and started running. She got to the Cullen's house before any of the girls. "Hey, what's up?" Edward asked, opening the door. "Got a computer I could borrow for a second?" she asked. "Come on in" Edward said, stepping back so she could come in. "Thanks, oh and you're not to afraid of the government are you?" Arianna thought to ask, once inside. "Why?" he wondered. "I'm going to be doing some stuff that I shouldn't even know how to do, but after having a mother in the FBI you pick up things. I know everything, I could actually join if I wanted to and in a few years I will." she admitted.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:09 pm
Edward stared at Karissa in confusion and she shrugged. "I have no idea what she's going to do," she said in her mind, knowing he would hear her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:15 pm
-family died in car accident, she was in the accident, turned as she was dying. Now is thinking that the father might have killed them-

"Murder case" Arianna tried to explain using as little words as possible. "Are you scared if the government finds out? I will take full responsibility, I don't care" Arianna told him.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:23 pm
"Alice will warn us if you get into anything really deep." Edward shrugged - what else could he do? "If you need help I'm sure Jasper can be of assitance." He and Karissa walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 am
Arianna played around with the computer until she finally got where she wanted. "AHa" she said quietly. She was pleased that she rembered all of this. She was finally able to learn her dad's information and after that she left no trace that she had been snooping. "DOne, thanksk Edward" Arianna said, giving him a hug.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:52 pm
But, the fire and meat called a less wanted intruder. A woman with hair like fire, and a body close to a cat's sleeked in past the fire. Her eyes were like ice and she appeared she was hunting for a human. Instantly Estelluna remembered that she was Victoria. She had studied her and knew she was looking for Bella. ''Mind if I join?'' She asked kindly, this did not fool Estelluna. ''Toboe, Tsume, go to Bella and get her far away. I don't know what she is planing, but she is hunting her. Take the bikes to hide your trail.'' Estelluna thought to them. They dashed off into the shed, riding out on Harleys. Victoria didn't care about them. Tsume rode out to her house, and stopped before Charlie could here his bike, she wasn't there. Toboe ran out to the Cullens house and found her, Tsume tiding back to the crypt. He knocked on the door quickly almost bursting in when they opened the door. ''Edward where is Bella! Victoria is here!'' Toboe burst out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:04 pm
Rachel heard Toboe before he even stopped his run. She pulled Bella off the couch with her mind, paying no heed to her requests.
"Edward!" She bellowed "Get down here now!" Alice, who had been on the couch with Bella came to stand next to her.
"Edward and I will go with you." She didn't seem surprised that Toboe was here, but then again, she was Alice. Rachel half agreed.
"I'll come too, you might need me."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:15 pm
Toboe quickly swapped her on his back and took off, he quickly got on his bike which was still running and dashed there. He jumped the wall of fire with his bike and stopped in the center. She was there and waiting. Toboe hid her behind a tombstone and attacked her as a wolf. The others followed quickly and jumped on her holding her down. Cer heads on the left and right bit and held her arms. His middle head held her neck, but it was a gental hold. He waited for Estelluna to finish her. ''What are you going to do, just make me a mutt?'' She asked angry. ''Now why would we do that, when we could rip you apart, limb from limb? You've killed to many, your time has come. Revenge is nasty, it may come back to kill you, hm, hm, hm.'' Estelluna walked closer to her, Bella watching scared. She leaped up biting her throat, she wacked her up, down, and on trees and gravestones. Her pack followed in, ripping her limbs apart, the only thing heard was screaming. Ripping her body parts off, they through them in the wall of fire. Their mouth covered in blood, Toboe telling Bella it was safe. The graveyard was is shambles, and the stones broken from the body swinging.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:22 pm
Rachel arrived after the carnage, alone. She still ran faster than Edward and Alice on any day. She ran over to Bella and took her in her small arms. She turned Bella away from the blood, swiftly carrying her over to where Edward would be arriving. She called out to Toboe.
"I'm giving her back to Edward, I'll come help dispose of the remains."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:32 pm
''Let them stay if they want! We need to talk! The remains of her are burning!'' Estelluna yelled. She panted, Victoria had gotten a piece of her arm and it was throbbing. She didn't go down without a fight, but she was dead, that was for sure.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games