Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namine_Key

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:12 pm
sorry if my spelling is bad! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:14 pm
Nelowulf
Kara_Elric

I don't think its on corecant. I think its on Naboo that Jar Jar yells "WESA FREE!"

No, its Coruscant. Even in Battlefront 1, its the scene with Coruscant. This one is definately the capital hub.

I never played Battelfront one but in episode 6 I remember seeing Naboo with gunagans on the houses yelling. I thought I heard Jar Jar but I coulde be wrong. sweatdrop  

Namine_Key

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:14 pm
Jar Jar was a poorly designed character.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:15 pm
Agree on that but it was very funny to watch him  

Namine_Key

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:17 pm
If you are like...... 6....

If I wanted slapstick, we go to the stooges.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:19 pm
Nyuck nyuck nyuck.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 pm
I'l lightsaber lucas with my sword!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:22 pm
No way! I got first dibs!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Cookie Icer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:21 pm
Unfortunately I also have things to complain about, though my complaints are trivial.

1st. Darth Maul with his double sided lightsabre kicked a**. I loved the double sided lightsabre. You think it would have killed Lucas to give at least one Jedi in AOTC or ROTS a double sided lightsabre? When I play Knights of the Old republic I always go with the double sided Lightsabre. (Green of course)

2nd. I didn't think Jar Jar was a bad Idea, just how they portrayed him. You have many steriotypical, go at it, guns/lightsabre a blazing, die for the good of the rebelion/republic characters. The only alternative character to this stereotype is C-3PO, So having another character that wasnt' in the typical mold was refreshing, however they made Jar Jar more cartoony than Star Warsy. They could have replaced Jar Jar with Roger Rabbit and had the same results. If Jar Jar wasn't as Slap Stick and cartoon like, then I think he would have been a sucsessful and more likeable character.

That's all for now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:33 pm
Established lore has the double-blade saber as a uniquely Sith design - the first to make one was Exar Kun. The only sabers like that in the Jedi Temple are for training purposes. It would be interesting for a Jedi (especially in the far-more-liberal New Jedi Order) to experiment with the design, though. Videogames like KotOR pay no respect to continuity like that, however.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:55 pm
Yeah, I think its N-Level Canon (meaning its disregarded) that you can have a double bladed saber in KotoR, Jedi Academy and whatever other games you can have it in.

But yeah, they were frickin sweet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:56 pm
Durza the Shade
Established lore has the double-blade saber as a uniquely Sith design - the first to make one was Exar Kun. The only sabers like that in the Jedi Temple are for training purposes. It would be interesting for a Jedi (especially in the far-more-liberal New Jedi Order) to experiment with the design, though. Videogames like KotOR pay no respect to continuity like that, however.
It's a shame, The Double sided lightsabre is awesome. But I guess that's part of the reason why Darth Maul was awesome, that and he was played by Ray Park.  

Cookie Icer

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:57 pm
Maul barely having any lines was sort of a double edged sword.

On one hand, it made him frickin cool, being the badass silent assassin, but it kept him from really being developed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:19 am
I rather like the double-bladers, meself. 3nodding And I always have me charries carry around a double blade, usually in blue or purple.  

AFK Masturbating

HereticX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:37 am
I don't know, the idea is interesting, but I still always worry about lopping off my own head.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games