Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:03 pm

"If I calculated this right, we should be back onto the path in another 10 to 15 minutes" Arianna said. "Don't worry I know what I'm doing, I've been hiking and camping since I can rember" Arianna reasured them.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:14 pm

Laurence at the back of the group all of a suddan tenced up. "do you girls smell somthing?" he said to the other two vampires in the group. he knew somthing was up.

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:23 pm

"Something wrong?" Arianna asked, noticing that Laurence was tense.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:47 pm

"I dont know." Laurence smiled "i think its nothing." when arriana started walking again he turned the the other vampires " i think i am going to see whats going on, I think we are being watched, Some people, dont like me. I will check it out it might be them."

Sora DoUrden

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:15 pm

"Ok, be careful. Nobody wants to get hurt, especially Arianna. She hugged Laurence quickly before he took off. "Arianna, Laurence is leaving for a sec, he'll be right back." Rachel heard his silent footsteps, waiting for any disturbance.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:02 pm

Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Colorful..." she repeated. "That one then?" She pointed to one of the left walls, which was accented with flowers to add color to the otherwise white room.
He smiled, "Yes, that would be fantastic." Enthusiastically, he took the painting from her and hung it between the lot of flowers. He then took a step back to examine it.

"So, do I ever get to see where you live?" she asked him curiously.
He chuckled. "Well, I would be more than happy to show you, but I am a nomad of sorts." He smiled, taking a few steps toward her and holding his hands behind his back.

She giggled a little. "I guess you don't really strike me as the type who would enjoy settling down," she said with a sigh. "I wish I was like that, but I just get so attached to things."
He smiled. "I am a bit of a drifter. Though, when something strikes my interest, I tend to stay in a place longer than I probably should." He chuckled then.

She smiled at him. "Do I fall into that category or am I too boring?"

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:29 pm

"Alright, we should be nearing the path" Arianna muttered to herself.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:52 pm

Laurence stoped and let his sences reach out. Then he heard it, it was a tiny tiny clicking noise. Laurence knew that noise. He knew it to well
Laurence pulled back just in time, a bullet went right infront of his face. Laurence picked up a rock and turned and threw it with all of his strength. The rock hit the assasub right in the chest. The assasin fell from the tree and curled into a ball. Laurence ran at him and turned him over. "now, this can be nice or painfull. Who sent you?, was it M-corp? are you private, Where the hell are your buddies?" The human smiled through there crushed ribs and pulled out a grenade at the same time he threw it at Laurence "******** you you blooddsucker!" o s**t was all Laurence had time to think as he turned his back and started to run from the grenade, he wasnt fast enogh, The think went off with enogh force to tear enogh shrapnal into his skin to knock him over. "s**t" he whispered then another gun went off. this bullet hit him in the back.
Laurence yelled and got up and started running. the metel in his back only distracted him and slowed him down a bit. Laurence conssintrated and turned back. The person in the tree all of a suddan started to scream seeing Laurence eating his ally and started to fire at the corpse "thenk god for gifts" Laurence turned and made it double timed back to the Girls he showed up with no shirt, his wounds healed enogh that he could hide them from Arriana. "We Really need to go, Now!"
"We

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:04 pm

"Laurence, what's wrong?" Arianna asked, worry in her voice. Arianna could hear a bit of worry in his voice and was pulled out of her thoughts to where the trail was going to be.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:50 pm

"I cant explane now" he turned to the fellow vampires "Run, at this point if we dont run she wont live to know why we can run so fast" He turned around "i will try to leed them away, You get her home and guard her, stay together, and remember Run fast!" Then he took off in the direction he came from

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:03 pm

"What's going on?" Arianna asked, becoming a bit frightened.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:52 pm

"Arianna, I need you to close your eyes and trust me," Without waiting for an answer, Karissa picked Arianna up in her arms and nodded for Rachel to begin running.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:28 pm

Laurence was running in the opposite direction, he came to the spot that he had been shot at, The body was gone and the other assasin was gone two. Laurence got leaned dwon and sniffed he smelled out the spot here the bullet had hit the ground and picked it up. After he did that he heard a twig break, to bad for the person on top of it. Laurence picked up the same stone he had thrown at the previos assasin and threw it again. This one hit the assasin in the head breaking the womans neck, she was dead before she hit the ground. Laurence walked up to her. then the smell, it hit him like a brick, He clenched his fists as he resisted llungeing and breaking. Laurence leaned over and took her gun. it was a handgun that fired slugs.
Laurenc stood and started to run back to the car. "I hope they have left" he whispered to himself.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:33 pm

Karissa started to run too. Soon, they'd reached Arianna's house again. "Lock the doors, and all the windows." ordered Karissa as she set Arianna down on the couch. Rachel did that, while Karissa stood and stared at the shocked Arianna. "What am I going to tell her?" she thought to herself.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:39 pm

A small shadow moved across the street from the girls "he has some friends" then another figure moved up "just more fun"
"you know we can hear very well, better then a dog can hear" Laurence smiled from the rof above "we can also smell fear you ********" Laurence jumped down and lended on top of one of the figures, he rolled back as the other fired at him, Laurence lifted the person who he hed landed on amd made them catch the bullet in the head he let go of them and before the other person could even fire another shot he ran at him and grabbed his face and twisted it around the back of his head, hearing the snap Laurence chukled "just like old times" He sprinted from bush to bush and made it to the house without trouble and tapped on the window.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games