Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:46 am
"I think he knows you...." Whispered Ella. Alan and Char had flown over during that time, and they looked at Simon curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:22 pm
"Do I know you?" Linnea asked again. Simon looked at her "We were best friends, Linnea, maybe even more." "Then why can't I remember?" Linnea trailed off, blushing furiously as she thought. She never forgot anything about her lives, so why couldn't she remember this boy?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:31 pm
Alan and Char walked up to meet Linnea and Ella. Alan put his arm around Ella in a brotherly gesture, while Char stood awkwardly beside them. "Care to elaborate? Maybe if you jogged her memory....have any fun things that she might remember?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:24 pm
"I met you when we both lived in Portland. You'd transferred into my class, and I was asked to show you around..." Simon prompted. "I remember Portland." said Linnea, nodding mechanically. "And there were some boys in my class, I remember a Zack," "The class clown, he was always a nerd." commented Simon. "But why can't I remember you? Wait." Linnea gasped. "Why were you looking for me, I would never have told another soul that I'm a phoenix!" "Well, I wasn't exactly looking for you, just another person who I could connect with as well as I did with you. I thought you'd dissappeared - ran away from home - and it's just luck I've found the real thing again," he said grinning. "Besides Linnea, he doesn't have a soul, he's a vampire too," Ella observed.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:38 pm
"So you do know him!" Exclaimed Ella. She threw out her hand in front of Simon for him to shake, breaking the awkward silence. "Now that we've been formerly introduced, your coming to school with us, kay?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:57 pm
"Sure!" Petra smiled. Michiko and the others led them over to Linnea, Ella, and their new neighbors. "Hey guys, this is Petra, Ender, Verene, Andy, and Raoul. You guys, this is Linnea, Ella, and I don't know the rest."  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:00 pm
"And these handsome men are Simon, Charmont, and my brother Alan." Said Ella. "Come on, lets go to school, we're going to be late and its your first day!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:18 pm
Still a bit confused, Linnea left the house and found herself walking beside Simon. "So...we were really close?" she asked quietly. "Yes. Before you ran away," he paused "I was just going to tell you I was a vampire." "Well actually, I died. I didn't run away. A phoenix, you know - I die every 17 years." Linnea said bluntly. "I'm sorry. But at least you come back to life. And I was able to find you," Simon tried hard not to smile, he could only imagine how Linnea felt about her premature deaths. But he was happy to see her again. "So, who's driving?" Linnea stood in front of her Toyota Matrix. "From what I've heard about vampires and speed, since meeting you, I don't think it'd be very fun if I drove."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:36 pm
"How about I drive" Said Ella, piping up from the back of the crowd. She loved to drive when she got the chance. And she drove super crazy fast, not because she felt it was normal, but because it was fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:41 pm
"Um, I'll drive my own car. I don't think we'll all fit in one car, so anyone who wants a ride and can't fit, follow me." Michiko said, climbing into her wonderful lime green convertible. "I'll drive myself, thanks." Daichi said, also climbing into his car, along with Etsuko and Cho. "Mind if I ride with you?" Ender asked. Michiko nodded, and he slid into the seat next to her.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:59 pm
"You know, what, you and Simon can drive on your own if you want, get better accquainted. Me and Alan can get ourselves there, and one of us can carry Char." Said Ella, leaving Linnea with a mischevious grin. "Come on boys." Said Ella, letting her wings out, and forcing Alan to do the same. "Carry Char Alan, come on, lets go!" She said, lifting off the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:11 pm
"Waaaaait......." Gaz said stepping into her house with Rose behind her "I smell treachery afoot...." she stated before dashing into her kitchen. "NOOOO!!!!! I left my slurpie out!!!!!"  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 pm
Linnea gave Simon an embarrassed look, and then stepped around to the driver's seat of her car. Once she unlocked the door she called out "You can get in now." They drove to the school in an uncomfortable silence. "We should take Ella's suggestion, and try to get to know each other more during lunch, maybe." she said once they got out. "Okay, but we don't need to know each other more. We just need to help you remember," agreed Simon. At his words Linnea felt a thrill go up her arms, but she couldn't identify the reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:58 am
Alan struggled to carry Char, because he rarely used his wings. Ella sighed. She took Char in her arms, her elf strength kicking in. "Hello Charmont, hows Air Ella treating you?" She asked sarcastically. "Much better than the Alan Express." He said with a crooked smile. They both laughed and in no time at all they were at school. They saw Michiko and the others. "Hey!" Ella waved.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:53 pm
Rose just stared upward.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games