Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
The Kaiba Seto Wishing Agency Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should this thread give out random prizes whenever Fyerluna feels like it?
Yes! Free stuff rocks!
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pollwhore.
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:59 am
Arashi: I think she forgot to wish because of him.

(Thinking.... Plotting.)

I wish that Enrico was here right now so that Seto can feel inferior for once.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:39 am
Seto wished. You can answer his as well as mine. Anyway, granted, but now he doesn't feel inferior to anything else and his ego gets so big it explodes.

I wish I could live through all the work university laid on me.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:17 am
To Seto: Wish granted but now she's obsessed about BDSM and crossovers.

To Fyerluna: Wish granted but all the work is stalking you everywhere you go and creeping you out so badly you can't leave the home due to paranoia.

(Thinking.) I wish that customers weren't such pains in the a** and could read the sales signs properly so my job would be less stressful. (Glares at higher ups in the company she works for.) Stupid greedy bastards think we're all uneducated hicks down here, we'll have our day! There will be a revolution that will tear your greed asunder!!! (Flames shoot out from behind her, before she smiles sweetly and turns to Seto.) Cookie?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:59 pm
Seto: This is poisoned isn't it? I am the higher up in my company, and you are all uneducated hicks!

Seto, be nice. Anyway, granted, now they're so good that you don't have a job at all since you aren't needed. I wish that education was based on demand rather than comodification. (in other words, that you went to something like University not because you have a lot of money, but because you want to be there.)  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:32 am
Arashi: (Innocently) No, not poisioned but it has this stuff in it from chemistry class that'll turn your pee red. I saved the flaming Jack- O'- Lantern of Doom for your office. (Laughs evilly.) Now if only I could remember where I put the fungus spores for it.

Granted but they all now want to go to school because it'd make them look 'cool'. I wish that I could still get all the holidays off at work without having to ask (and be denied them.) (Only one holiday left, we close X- Mas eve. It's the only time each year that I can go see my Mom and Step- Father, sister and half brother on a holiday.)

Arashi: You know what I did last year on Christmas Eve after work? I sat in the parking lot and laughed at all the dumb butts that drove up like retards to see if we were still open, and even with all the lights off, they still walked up to the doors to see if we were open! I was like heaven smiling from above.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 am
Heh... those people are funny. Oh well. Seto, go ahead and grant this one.

Seto: *evil smirk* Granted, because you're fired for even thinking such a rebelious thought.

I wish Christmas would hurry up and get here.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:36 pm
Wish granted but since it's a Christmas from just after Jesus's time, many of our traditions do not exsist.

I wish.... I wish for a cute cuddly hedgehog.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:03 pm
Granted, but now you have been poked.

I wish I could finish my history report.  

zhennnie

Feline Lead

6,750 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:30 pm
chocolate_ellie
Granted, but now you have been poked.

I wish I could finish my history report.
Granted but you turn in your history report late and you get a B+ instead of an A+

I wish that mahaado and mana could be a couple on yugioh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:33 am
Granted, but now there is no Dark Magician and the Pharoh throws himself off a balcony in despair. Poor Atemu. You've killed Yami Yugi with that wish!

I wish to have plentiful Christmas' for like, ever.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:56 am
(I'm going to post a new RPG in the RPG Forum, hopefully that will kick it back to life. I think it's flatlining right now.)

Wish Granted, but, it's so plentiful it doesn't fit in your house and you have to have it outside.

I wish.... I wish I had a subscription to Shonen Jump again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:48 pm
granted, but now it's finished all the good mangas and is filled with wannabe manga. i wish i had a snow day tomorrow.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:30 pm
jagged1
granted, but now it's finished all the good mangas and is filled with wannabe manga. i wish i had a snow day tomorrow.

Granted, but now you're snowed into your house and can't get out.

I wish I would win the DDR competition I've entered that's in a few weeks. I NEED MONEY! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:02 am
Granted, but because of the massive amount of physical effort you put into it, you have a heartattack on winning and die.

I wish I had the thousand dollars I need to pay for my French course.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XshutterflyX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:06 pm
granted, but now you can't stop speaking French, nor can you find any other French people.

I wish I could find a picture of Spider from Megaman X so my friend would shut up about him dieing.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games