Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Fuyu heard comotion in the next room and tried to get up, her legs were wobbly and her head spun. She couldn't see straight, but somehow staggered into the next room without one of those blasted nurses noticing her. She opened the door and just fainted from loss of blood... because her stomach was still bleeding. She fell and hit the ground hard...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:54 pm
"F-Fuyu.." Sira muttered standing up. He knelt down beside her his head hurting. "Someone get a n-nurse!" he said in an urgent tone. He was too weak to heal her righ now otherwise he would have.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:56 pm
((ooc ur too weak! you shouldn't have done that! I just staggered in there so I could be a part of the action... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:58 pm
((oh im sorry your bleeding on the ground... but shizume is in here))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:01 pm
(( how can she be here, when she's PM-ing me? xD))  
After Ikari excessively snatched a riceball from a near by stall she went to sit under a tree. As she ate she moved air in a cirle with the tips of her fingers. I need to find a place to stay very soon i dont my kitsune curse kicking in. If my curse does kick in who knows what hell I would bring this village.
Ikari made summoning hand signs and made her pet fox, Fang, appear.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Remelz
Vice Captain

((hmm...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:02 pm
"I-it wasn't mine. They u-used some sort of s-sound genjutsu like mine but it-it almost made my ears bleed." Ai told Shizume as she stood up and held her head. "F-Fuyu." She walked over and her hands glowed as she placed them over the wounds. "Tired..." When she finished she laid down on the ground. "I n-need sleep."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:03 pm
Shizume sighed as she walked over to Fuyu her hands glowing that sane blueish-greenish tint. Shizume placed her hands on Fuyu's wounds as they started to heal. "She'll be fine soon just need to sleep and have her body regenerate some blood." Shizume said picking Fuyu up and placing her on a couch neer the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:05 pm
Sira sighed and helped Ai up taking her over to an empty bed and laying her down. "If we're this hurt now what are we going to do when they come at us full force..?" he asked as he sat down on his bed.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:08 pm
"We will be prepared next time." Ai said with a smile and sat up. "We should quickly get better and think of a plan." She laid back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:09 pm
"They won't for a while. I put them under a sever genjutsu, as well messing up there nerves and muscles. Being a trained under Tsunade really pays off." she said with a smile but soon tearned serious. "There after the pheonix aren't they Sira? I heard them talking about it before. Also before I moved here when I lived back in Otogakure, as Orochimaru's student he told me alot about it as well."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:12 pm
Sira nodded a bit surprised that Shizume knew about the demon. "Yes and they probably have more Akatsuki member's coming so we'll have to be ready.." he said sighing. "But for now we need rest." he layed down on the bed staring up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:17 pm
"Well, I think i've had enough rest." Ai said barely standing up. "I'll be outside if..." She started to head for the window but fell into a chair.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games