Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenzielee_1515

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:13 pm
Well hello everyone! My user name is Kenzlelee_1515, you can call me Kenzie Lee or Kenzie! I love Haji and Kai and think they are sooo cute. Saya is so great and i have a soft spot for Deva lol. I also like Hana-kimi, Bleach, Inuyasha, the twilight books, the sweep books and any books on Wicca. I am a Wiccan healer and i am a writer, i have one book published by a small town publisher woo hoo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:42 pm
Welcome to the guild sakura_70354 and Kenzlelee_1515!!! blaugh Please read the rules and regulations thread, there is a thread for questions if you have any, and there are two contests going on to celebrate our guilds one year anniversary! xd We look forward to seeing you guys in the forums! Have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

Sibur Nightlust

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:58 am
You want to know me? Alright, but I'll only tell you to a limit.

My name is Sibur Nightlust, not anything else. I don't care which name you chose to call me by because I'll answer to both. I'm 16, male (but love to cross dress so don't screw up my gender), and personally don't care what others think of me. I'm bi, with a leaning more towards men, so you can basically call me gay if you want. Love is love, no?

I love to read, write, draw, and fun stuff like that. I'm more into the yaoi/slash scene than anything else; although, I will read hetero when it's in a romance book by Johanna Lindsey. I used to watch InuYasha, but seeing as it's mainly re-runs now, I don't keep up with it. Naruto is another anime I like. Avatar: The Last Airbender is just something fun because of Prince Zuko. Death Note is awesome because of the plot and the idea of killing with a heartattack because of a notebook. And Blood+ is just one of those things with the sexy boys... 4laugh

Now, Blood+ related things...

Favorite male characters in order are: Moses, Hagi, and Solomon.
Favorite female characters in order are: Saya and Diva(sorry, but the red eyes are attractive!).
Most annoying male character: Kai
Most annoying female character: what's her name again? The blonde that wants Kai and looks like a -bleep-? Yeah...
Sexiest male: Hagi
Sexiest female: Diva

Anything written here could change at any time. But most likely it won't. Still love Moses the most!

Hope I didn't bore you with all that useless information...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:50 am
Welcome Sibur Nightlust!!! No, you didn't bore us. wink I thought it was very interesting. InuYasha is all re-runs now (and they took forever to air new episodes in the first place D: ) and it ended totally wrong. stressed

Anyway, please read the rules thread and if you have any questions feel free to post them in the questions thread or PM a mod. 3nodding We have a couple of contests going on in celebration of our one year anniversary! Yay! xd We look forward to seeing you in the forums! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

iloveitachiuchihaonly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:13 pm
hi my username is iloveitachiuchihaonly. My real name is Aly but people call me Al for some reason I'm really shy and well only have like 2 best friends and I have seen Blood + and it is awesome and I wish that whoever made it make it a bit longer. I love to draw and watch t.v. well that is it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:39 am
Welcome iloveitachiuchihaonly!!! Thank you for joining! biggrin Please read the Rules thread and there is a thread labeled, "Questions, comments, and suggestions" where you can post any questions you might have. There are a couple of contests going on so check those out, too! The first place prizes are Blood+ manga!! heart O heart
See you in the forums! blaugh  

YamiCheza
Crew

paper947

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm
HI surprised im paper947 I love just about all anime and that about all for now  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 pm
Hi ppl I'm Ang3l_567 but i liked to b called angel or ang anyway i love Blood+ and Inuyasha and Pretear and soooo much more thats it i guess and thnx for letting me join so arigoto

User Image  

Ang3l_567

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:19 pm
Welcome to the guild paper947and Ang3l_567!!! biggrin If you have any questions there's a thread labeled, "Questions, suggestions, comments" you can go to where you can post your questions. Please read the "Rules and Regulations" thread and there are two contests going on at the moment so check those out! You could win two volumes of the Blood+ manga! blaugh Thank you for joining and have fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:47 am
Hey!~ I'm xoxkisaxox, please call me Kisa, not that I really care what you want to call me. As long as I know you're talking to me call me anything you like. The Great Invincible Kisa is always an option too! ^__^

BASICALLY you need to know only 4 things about me in order to get a long
1; Loves anime
2; Loves manga
3; Loves drawing
4; Loves reading

and so that's basically it. I love to talk about ANY anime or manga. Currently watching Clannad and the Blood+ openings and closing over and over again all day! >____<

Hagi and Saya forever!!  

xoxkisaxox

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 am
Welcome, xoxkisaxox!!! I love those four things, too! xd
Please read the rules thread before posting in the other threads and if you have any questions, there's a thread for that, too, labeled, "Questions, suggestions, and comments."
The guild is also having some contests in honor of our 1 Year Anniversary!!! heart You may want to check it out; you could win Blood+ Manga!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Eyo.

Erm, my names insanecharisma? But you can call me Giz, I s'pose, doesnt matter much to me smile

Love love love Blood+, I keep telling my friends they could virtually start anywhere and get hooked to the series. <
Till then,
Giz biggrin  

AphexDuplicate

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:26 pm
biggrin Welcome to the guild, Giz!!! I can't wait until the whole series comes out in one box set; I would like to buy it that way since it's more convenient for me than buying indiviual volumes.

Please read the rules thread before posting in other threads: we have very few rules so it won't take long. 3nodding

There's a couple of contest going on, so you may want to check that out, too! And most of all, have fun! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:10 pm
well hi everyone, i wont sa my name but everyone know me as Jes =3
i love blood+ and hagi, im a good fan of him and i also make cosplay of him and some other cool things =3
nice to meet u everyone n.n  

wellillbedammed

Ruthless Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:03 pm
Welcome, Hagi-Jes!!! Please read the Rules and Regulations thread before posting in other threads and if you have any questions there's a thread labeled "Questions, comments, and Suggestions." (to lazy to post a link. ><; Sorry!)

Recently we had a couple of contests honoring the guild's 1st Anniversary. If you enjoy reading fan fictions you may like to look at the entries. 3nodding Currently we are in the voting stage of the contests and the deadline is August 5th.

Thanks for joining and have fun! biggrin  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces