Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:00 am

The Guy mixes a drink he found. Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Sherry and fermented chocolate Milk
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:05 am

while vasily lays on the floor his back in considerable pain he has a sudden inspiration of what he wants to do,. turns to skip "you said you have a hot spring here? lets get a bath" vasily charges over to his table and grabs a pair of swimming trunks "hooray i did bring them" either he forgot where he was or he didnt care vasily started changing into his truncks in front of everyone, he got about halfway through before realizing where he was and who was looking at him *everybody* "ummmmm whats that over there!!!" everyone turns to look and vasily charges out the back door toward the springs.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:12 am

she blinks several times "wow that was....interesting" she said blushing, she sat down in a chair
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:23 am

(well looks whos on) vasily after walking through the path leading to the spring finds a body of water hardly big enough to be called a puddle he touches it with his foot and finds it to be very warm "ehhhhh might as well warm my feet he steps in and with a mighty splash suddenly finds himself in water up to his neck"ummmm ok?" vasily tries to get out and quickly finds out his hands are pinned by his side *the tube dosent have enough room to move his elbows* "well isnt this great" he says to himself
"ummmm help? anyone help!!!!" several hours pass it becomes night and vasily is still in the puddle still screaming but it is now very faint "help"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:25 am

(yea comp. prob) hears screaming and runs to see what it is, find him stuck "what happened to you?" she asked kneeling beside him
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:30 am

vasily looks at her stupidly "im in a tube of hot water up to my neck and i cant move my arms, the puddle didnt looko this deep i swear" looks around a bit more "so ummm you gonna help me out or just stand there laughing at me"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:33 am

she smiled "ill help you" she reaches down and grabs his arms and pulls, using all of her strength
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:37 am

*there is a rather loud pop sound much like a potato gun going off and vasily suddenly finds himself on dry land "phew welll now that disaster is averted" he looks at april and suddenly has a very evil idea but decides that scine she helped him out he wont push her in but the idea does make him laugh out loud a little. "i have an idea" vasily rushes back up to the inn and returns a few moments later with a pickaxe shovel and domolition supplies "its time to make a real hot spring" he says as he lights some tnt and throws it in the puddle turns to april "you might want to run"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:40 am

she stood up "thanks" she said running away from the puddle, "oh yea by the way, what was funny?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:44 am

there was just enough time for him to say ill show...i mean tell you later
before the tnt detonated they looked back to see the now very big hot spring filling with hot comforting water "well now thats better dont you think?" vasily walks over to the edge and peers in.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:46 am

"yes" she said walks behind him and pushes him in, she smiled "better?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:49 am

vasily knew it was coming and before he had even hit the water he grabber her arm and pulled her in with him, there was a big splash after they had both come up for air he turned to her and said "better?"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:54 am

she smiled "yes it is" she splashed him "thanks for pulling me in"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:57 am

he splashed her back "awwww cmon you know you like it the water is so warm you get sooo relaxed very quickly" vasily looks up at the sky "wow look at all the stars" then looks around it is very quiet "its so peacefull i wonder what will happen next?"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:59 am

she smiled "thats what im wondering" she splashing him back and swims around "your right, this is relaxing" she said floating on the water, looking at the sky
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games