Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:32 pm
- one of the jocks ecides its funny to talk s**t to me an i throw him into the wall and see fuuten witht he girls and i whistle at fuuten hey buddy boy wanna give me a hand with mr. funny right quick- i smile knee the jock and hold him for fuuten to punch away-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 am
(('Tis okay, as long as ya replied ^^))
"It's completely alright." Kyra smiles at Fuuten understandingly "We all have our topics that we can't discuss.." She looks down suddenly, and took a deep breath before looking back up, "I'm sorry that I upset you." She smiles again, truly genuine this time. At the same time she hears Albie's comment toward Fuuten and looks over.
"Albie! Stop! Now!!!" Kyra may not have spoken to him in a while, but she would not let him randomly beat up somebody. She goes over and pries his hands off of the 'jock', glares at the jock (she had heard his comment too), and turns toward Albie with her hands on her hips, her glare furious.

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:22 am
- smiles then points and screams like a little kid- but he started it
- i look at my child hood firend who uctape the jocks mouth and was dragging him away so i could deal with him later- well look at the time you guys shouldn't miss lunch now bye bye ok then- runs to the side of the building and we start to unoad on the jock-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:29 pm
*fuuten sighs when he sees Albie with the jock, then smiles when Kyra stepped in*

"well..that isnt good...." *fuuten thinks about what to do for a second, then with a bit of anger says " ******** guilt...." *and fuuten runs off after Albie and his friend, punches Albie in the jaw, making him smack into his friend, and well they are both on the ground, Fuuten grabs the beaten up Jock, puts his arm around his shoulders and walks him to the Infrimary, then goes back to the Cafiteriea*

"Sorry it took so long guys, now...where were we?"  

Angry_Poppa

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:37 pm
"And here you thought you got me away from all the fighting Satria." Alex said with huge grin. "It just follows me everywhere doesn't it?"

"As long as you don't start we're good." Satria replies, glaring at Albie.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:52 am
- hey fuuten that guy you just brought up stairs was connecte to the gang that shot up fenrick- i was busting him but since i can't reveal that im a cop going to school here i had to make it look like we were jumping him we would get "arrested" and i would be back before sun up - i look at kyra- how come you didn't go to the roof last night? - i look at her then remeber somethign as im walking away- i give them an invitation to a vampiric ball for my birthday-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:33 pm
((I don't think I will side with you..it doesn't REALLY make sense, you just made up a plot to save your a** =P))
Kyra looks over at Alex and Satria, trying not to laugh. They were so opposite and alike at the same time that it was hysterical, but she didn't let this show. She glares at Albie as well, but softens a little at his comment about the roof, mainly out of confusion but still "Roof? You asked me to go to the roof yesterday?"
She was slightly worried..she never forgot things like that. Kyra took the invitation from him and glanced at it, curious.

((Btw, Albie, I'm not a vampire anymore...I started over from when I was bitten. I was too far behind, so yeahh..))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:56 pm
oh yeah im sorry about this but i suddenly have a trip to the infirmary-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:05 pm
''Fighting's everywhere, dear children... Anywhere you go, there will be some... It's natural for this world to fight... Physically or mentally or even virtually, people fight everyday, everywhere, anytime, anyhow... There's no escaping it... That is, unless you can cahnge of worlds, but that is pretty impossible...'' Ulric said as he came up behind Satrai and Alex, as usual, sending shills down there spines.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:50 pm
Satria jumped when Ulric came up behind her and Alex, "Jeez! Don't do that!!!"

Alex just laughed and turned around, "My sister scares easily." She laughed again. "Its always made my life fun."  

Little Nightmare

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:42 pm
''It seems so.'' Ulric said witha smirk. ''It is about the only things that I have not lost interest to do in this world...'' Ulric sighed. ''I'm sorry for doing so. It's just normal for me. It's just part of my own self...'' Ulric explained to Satria.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:43 am
Kyra turned her attention to Ulric's, Alex's, and Satria's conversation. She had jumped slightly when Ulric had shown up as well but she was lucky enough that no one saw her. She laughed lightly at Alex's comment and walked the couple steps over to them, still listening, but not intruding in on their conversation.

((I really do scare easily XP))  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:38 pm
i come down make a cal then walk to ulric- i need more stealth training  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:48 pm
pyromaniac696
i come down make a cal then walk to ulric- i need more stealth training

''I have told you not to neglect training, young one. But if you insist... 10 at the roof tonight. Your first training sessions hall start'' Ulric sighed to Albie  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers