Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adina64

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:27 pm

the king smiled and then they walked down the tunnel and when the reached the door it opened for them then they walked out.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:28 pm

"So she is going to be working for him."Ashey said as a smile appeared on her face.

Adina64

Adina64

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:31 pm

As Adina went to her room she laid on bed and looked at the stone and she tried something in her head she assked it to glow softer and it did and she tightened her grip on the stone and laid her head down on her pellow and went to sleep.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:40 pm

she appeared beside her, sitting on the bed "dont worry, the barrier only keeps out good, and right now" she laughed "i'm not so good" she layed down next to her "so how are you?" she asked humming softly "i'm here just to visit, i'm not here to bust you out if thats what you mean"

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:42 pm

"Not much but I think the king trusts me he gave me thns if I did something for him."she said taling out the stone and showing it to angel.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:43 pm

she saw it, "whats that?" she asked looking at it, examining it the maid walked in "umm should she be here?" she asked walking over to them

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:45 pm

Then the maid walked in"Oh I see you're here I guess you're not good."he said."Well everyone need's to go to sleep because the king has plan's the morning.then Adina nodded her head and laid back down ."I have to do what ever he say's."she told angel then she fell asleep.
(have to go or i'll be grounded)
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:47 pm

(lol dont want that later) "ok well ill see you soon" she said then stood up and walked out, walking around the castle curious "hmm whats in here?" she asked stepping into a room, with nothing bit weapons surrounding it

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:47 pm

As angel tried to grab the stone from her tight grasp it just shocked her then Adina put it back under the blanket's and went back to slepp and pthe stone would only let her touch it.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:48 pm

The king transported her out of the castle and made it to where she could'nt come in either.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:52 pm

"yea well i have other ways" she said said humming, she took what she had in her pocket "well ill be back, they have to let me in if they ever want to see this again" she said slipping the amulet that she took from the king around her neck. "if he ever wants to control that shadows thing he needs this" "he cant do it anyother way, and ill be waiting" she walked off looking for something to do, putting up a strong, seal that nothing can break around her
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:38 pm

When Adina woke up the maid was standing next to her bed"The king has a task for you."She told Adina."And what is that?"Adina asked her"I don't know the king will tell you just meet him in the throne room."she told Adina then she left the room.When Adina arrived at the throne room the king was waiting for her"OK,Here is you're mission."he told her"Get the amulet that you're friend Angel stole from me."he said and Adina nodded her head."You now have permission to leave the castle but at midnight tonight tomarow you will be teleported back here." he sade then Adina nodded her head and she was teleported out of the castle and she ran toward the school.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:39 pm

she was flying in the sky humming softly
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:40 pm

As Adina saw Angel flring she made a huge pillar of ice come from eneath her and rose her upo right in front of Angel.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:42 pm

she smiled "come for something?" she asked she blew on the ice making it crack, she made her wings dissapear and she landed on her feet on the ground
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games