Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:45 pm
"That isn't fair," Bella yawned. She nestled herself deep into him and fell asleep.

The plane finally landed with a big bump and jolted Bella awake. "Humph...." she groaned. There was another bump and Bella hit her head on Edward's chin. "OW. What the...?" She blinked the fuzziness from her eyes and stared up at Edward who was laughing at her. "Oh, it's only you." She kissed his chin then rubbed her head. "Dang, talk about a wake up. That hurt!" She laughed. "You ok?"

She looked out the window. It was iced over. For as far as she could see everything was iced over! The pilot opened the door and she shuddered. "You know, I think this place might be colder then you babe," she grinned up at Edward.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:13 am
Hey! I'm just trying to get the word out about an awesome Twilight RP site. It would be so cool if you could chesk it out and join! Please.

www.moonlessxnight.poboards67.com

That's the URL. Please come chesk it out, make an account and application. Please join the fun! It was started not to long ago so there isn't many posts, but the more people who join the more fun it'll be! So please, come check it out! And... tell your friends about it too! Thanks

-Jordan.

Xhanti

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:19 pm
Edward chuckled, pulling a parka out of the backpack he had beside him - somehow, it had miraculously fit. He smiled, putting it on Bella, then frowned darkly, looking out over the barren wasteland of ice. If he was remembering correctly, there was an abandoned work station a few kilometers away...

He looked down at Bella, all but stuffing her into the parka, before pulling a large-ish blanket out of the bag as well and draping it tightly around her shoulders. He kissed his wife's forehead again, then glared at the Pilot.

"Thank you," Edward growled, his voice liquid venom, the same venom that seemed to seethe out of his every pore as he continued to glare at the pilot. "One week. Do not forget."

Edward pulled Bella out of the plane, ignoring whatever final words the Pilot had to say as he lifted Bella on to his back, running as fast as he could to the workstation to keep Bella as warm as possible. Not that she wasn't used to the cold now, but like she'd said - it might be even colder here than he was.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:14 pm
Bella shivered uncontrollably as they reached the station. She plopped down onto an old dusty sofa. "And I thought Forks was cold!" she grumbled. She snuggled herself deeper into the blanket, so that only her eyes and nose were peeking out. "I feel like a marshmellow. The one time I actually wish Jacob was here..." She smirked. "We could make him stand in the corner and just breath heavily."

As soon as she felt ready to move, she started a fire where their old pit was. She kept poking it to make the flames leap higher. Apparently Edward had found the heater and she was soon able to ditch the blanket. She nestled herself into him by the fire. "I miss the babies - but they'd be screaming if they were here."

Bella looked into his eyes, then kissed his neck deeply. "Alone at last..."

She playfully poked at his "fangs".

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:51 pm
Victoria pulled the hood of her coat down as the snow settled and she saw a plane take off. Sniffing, she grinned wickedly. So I was right, they did come.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:00 am
For reasons she couldn't explain, Bella felt uneasy. She decided it was only because she knew what she and Edward were about to do. Bella surprised herself because she didn't feel as near as nervous for this as she did the night they'd first made love.  

6vampire6mistress6

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:55 am
Edward held Bella close, letting her poke nervously at his teeth. In truth, he didn't want to do this. In truth, he'd rather have his Bella stay human, and for a good, long time too. He sighed heavily, resting his head on top of hers, hiding his teeth.

"And you're sure this is what you want, Bella? You want to become a soulless monster, like me?" he asked quietly, talking into her hair, listening to her final few heart beats.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:57 am
"Yes - I've wanted it from the day I've known it existed." Bella smiled, knowing what he was listening for. She pulled him to lean on her, pressing his ear to her chest.

After a few moments, Bella said,"Carlisle might be right though Edward... I think you still have a soul. I've never had a religion, so I'm sunk anyway you put it, vampire or not. I'm damning myself Edward - not you. This is my own choice. You're only giving it to me. I don't want you to feel guilty. But... I know you will no matter what I say." Bella smiled sadly. "If anyone ever deserved heaven Edward, it's you...and I have enough of it right here. This IS my heaven, an eternity with you."

She touched the corner of his mouth where the tiniest bit of excess venom has seeped out, then licked her finger. "I'm ready when you are."

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:08 pm
Victoria walked around the building, keeping her distance, yet just close enough to hear what was being said. I will get her this time, even though she will be in a weakend state when I do it She swore to herself, thinking back to her loved James.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:11 am
Bella waited, nervous. Her heart was beating furiously, pumping the blood faster within her. In days she knew the sound would be irresistible to her.

Just do it quickly, Bella thought, even though Edward couldn't hear. She'd felt the pain once - what would it be like all over her?

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:29 pm
Stalking a few yards away, Victoria grimaced at the memories that began to flood her mind. Would they suffer more if I killed Bella, or the kids? She thought suddenly, a smiled creasing her face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:24 pm
Edward closed his eyes tightly, hugging Bella close and tightly, wishing he could cry. Killing Bella - his Bella - would be the most difficult thing he'd ever have to do in his life - harder than leaving her, harder than walking away from this. He looked at her, his eyes filled with sorrow, as he leaned down, his lips kissing her neck.

"I love you, Bella." He murmured softly, closing his eyes tightly. He wanted that to be the last thing she heard as a human.

He opened his mouth wide, his teeth barely touching the skin of her jugular artery. He could feel it pulsating, and he could feel his animal instinct to devour her and leave nothing behind. He fought against that pull, that drive to be something not-so-human, and lowered his teeth fully onto her skin, biting her neck, hard, piercing the jugular. The sickly-sweet taste of her blood filled his mouth, hurting him even more.

He just wanted this to stop.

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:43 pm
"Do you think Edward will be able to change her without killing her?" Rosalie wondered, looking at the sleeping kids. She held Hailey closer to her, she couldn't imagine her little girl growing up parentless, even if it was just one parent.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:36 pm
The hurt on his face was unbearable. A few tears escaped her eyes. "I love you too Edward," she whispered.

Bella gasped in pain. She knew Edward was being as gentle as he could be, but pain was inevitable. She tried to relax, letting him do what he had to, but it wasn't helping. Her pulse had quickened and she could feel her blood pouring from her. It was nauseating.

Then there was nothing. Had it worked? Bella had her fists firmly clasped to him. She tried to look at Edward, to see his eyes, but she couldn't. He was still at her neck. Then she felt it. A pin p***k, like a hot needle. Then another. And another. Soon thousands. Her entire chest was soon burning with an inhuman fire.

She knew she was crying out and moaning in pain, but it didn't cease. Bella kept screaming Edward's name, trying to find his face, but it was all black. She could feel something, hard and cold, but she couldn't be sure if it was him or if she'd fallen to the floor in agony. Her whole body was writhing, determined to get away from the torture of the blaze, but it wouldn't fade. Edward had killed her, she decided, and she was in hell now.

Then suddenly, the pain stopped. Bella's whole body felt tingly and stiff. How long had it lasted.. hours, days? She couldn't be sure. Nothing was clear - all she could see was a black fuzziness. She heard a voice. An angel. It was so distant now that it couldn't save her. She whimpered and gasped, panting. She couldn't breath... and it began to get cold. She was sweating terribly. She knew she was wet all over. She choked and gasped but her lungs weren't cooperating. And her heart was slowing. It kept a weak pulse until she felt it collapse. Then everything froze. There was no sound... or any sense of anything at all. Bella felt as thought someone had stuffed cotton down her airways for she ceased to breath. The blackness took her. Her body was too weak. She fell limp. Bella was dead.

6vampire6mistress6

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:25 pm
For three unbearably long days, and three painstakingly dreadful nights, Edward Cullen held Bella close, pained every time she screamed, every time she cried out his name, every time she had clutched tighter at his chest. He kept apologizing, repeatedly, every time she said his name, wishing for all he was worth that he could cry as well. It nauseated him, watching her go through this.

And then, as suddenly as everything had started, it stopped - Bella fell limp in the vampire's arms. Edward's face contorted in pain again, pulling her limp form close - had he screwed up? Had he killed her, and not turned her? He relaxed a bit, staring at her face, brushing her hair out of her face with his other hand, sorrow clear in his honey-gold eyes.

"Bella?" He whispered, sorrow written in his eyes. "Bella, please, wake up.... I need you. Please..."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff