Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:49 pm
you mean that annoying twerp would actually bother doing that for himself?

he probably begged someone to do it for him....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:43 am
Black and red... I like your badge thing...  

Black Hale

Blackova

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:45 am
Wow,some people in Beach's thread were talking about some annoying person and I apparently missed it.

Anyway,I also like the badge thing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:00 am
User Image

That would be this?

I think it became the subject of the last minirant

User Image

Milliani

Helies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:38 am
Most likely. I think the reason I got so mad is the way it was broken down. When it was together I thought he was an ubern00b.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:58 am
Milliani
User Image

That would be this?

I think it became the subject of the last minirant

User Image

Well,I just slayed another noob.It's fun when I get to hang another head on top of my fireplace : D

I want to make a topic called the Wall of Noobs which lists all the slayed noobs around here.Anyway,dronze,I loved what you did to the noob.Keep up the good work.

Anyway,the noob slayer will put your badge inside my sig.

Blackova

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:18 pm
*poke*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:17 am
The credit for that kill goes to Dronze. His oar finished the job before you got there. As a Hunter of Noobs you have a more experienced rival that created this thread. wink  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Blackova

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:52 pm
lanceknightmare
The credit for that kill goes to Dronze. His oar finished the job before you got there. As a Hunter of Noobs you have a more experienced rival that created this thread. wink

True.Maybe,I should become Dronze's sidekick.Lol.At least I got to hang another head above my fireplace XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:30 pm
on the topic of oars.... they really need to make one so that I can equip it to my Avi, and make it a permanent piece of it.  

dronze
Vice Captain

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:56 pm
I once saw this one guy that would use a wooden bat on his avitar. He would hold the bat out whenever he wanted to make a point.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:15 pm
but a wooden bat is just so unoriginal... besides, i've seen the bat, it's ugly and just doesn't go with much.  

dronze
Vice Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:41 pm
It's an even dozen!

#12... another noob to mount on the wall.

dronze
Quote:
Hey captian and crew of legion of helpers

Yes? what is it that you think you need?

Quote:
I need alot of gold to regain my stuff I lost and fifnish my dream avi......

I have heard this complaint a half million times before, and, guess what, 499,998 of them have been scams... yours really sounds no different from any of theirs.

Quote:
look I know this might sound like a hokes

That's "Hoax", and, no, it sounds like the type of n00b whining that I've read so many times before... and you should really look into utilizing punctuation in your posts... no reason that you need to make yourself look like an idiot and a liar.

Quote:
but it isn't I got hacked by a guy named SurpremeSoulRippeR and he took al my good stuff

If you got hacked, then you should report it to the gaia mods, or, if what you're saying is true, and you handed your password to said user, you didn't get hacked... you got scammed. But you know what I have to say to people that have gotten scammed?

IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!

You gave away your own password to somebody, anybody, and now you feel as though you've been violated because they made off with all your high-priced items.

sucks to be you, but you deserve it, considering the fact that you decided to do something that is utterly moronic.

Quote:
if you need the list I'll get it

I don't want a list, because I don't buy what you're saying. you're not getting a single gold piece out of me, however, because I still don't believe you.

Quote:
but I REALY neeed the gold

No, you want it. unless you sustain yourself on pixels, you don't need any of it.

Quote:
and I realy hope that people don't think I'm lying.

And I really hope that one day, some time in the extremely near future, I marry a billionaire bikini supermodel rocket scientist with a severe case of nymphomania and a love of paintball.

you know what you and I have in common?

neither of our hopes are going to be coming true, realistically.

Quote:
sad cry crying cry sad sad cry crying crying cry cry cry cry cry crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crying crying crying crying crying crying

Someone get me my oar, so I can give this n00b something to cry about.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:15 pm
I saw that. biggrin  

Helies

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:50 pm
I wonder what 13 is going to be...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games