Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:52 pm
*wolf style fanged pursuit jutsu*10 wolves run toward itachi he dodges riku attacks from behind and bites his shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:57 pm
Ryoku we're tired all the cubs said at once."Alright you guys head home with your dad..i gots to go to that building over there.."ryoku said as the cubs poofed home and he entered the building."what the hell?" he said looking around.

((shouldn't we help fight itachi))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:59 pm
itachi knee'd siana in her stomach with riku still hanging on 2 him"you're gonna pay for the death of koshi"she says tripping him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:59 pm
Atekeru heard the door opening, and looked to see Ryoku. "Oh, remember all of those bags of money I have? Yeah? Well, I kind of took it from them, and they remembered me. So I killed them all. These two guys are friends, though." He said.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:02 pm
itachi throws riku off and kicks him making riku hit a tree"and turn riku back 2 his former self"says siana itachi punches her she kicks him as she gets thrown back  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:02 pm
"All...of...em.."ryoku said in shock, one of the cubs come back and said: Ryoku there's an enemy in the forest. ryoku turns around and says:"Excuse me, i have to go..Atekeru...you coming??"  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:04 pm
"Well... I love a good massacre. Erm.. what? Okay I'm coming. Excuse me, guys, I have to go." Atekeru got up and followed Ryoku into the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:05 pm
itachi slams her up 2 a tree and she gets a hold around his neck"I..won't...l.let..u.w.win"siana struggles 2 say and she scratches the side of his face he lets go  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:06 pm
"Hey Ryuuken tell me who's the enemy already." ryoku asked the cub as they jumped from branch to branch.He's up ahead. the cub says as he jumps on ryoku's head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:07 pm
"Holy crap! I forgot my money...." Atekeru sighed but kept dashing in the forest.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:08 pm
((g2g b back))she kicks itachi her grabs her foot and twists it*tsukuyome*siana gets traped in his world  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:08 pm
they get there and see who the enemy is."I-Itachi!"ryoku said in awe, his sharingan activates.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:10 pm
"Uhhhh..... I figured it would be some street punks.... not Itachi. Oh well..." He stopped and started to charge up for Razegun behind his back.
"Brother. I swore you'd die before me. And now, I am going to fufill that promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:20 pm
"Well..i guess i should help too since i made you come here i mean." ryoku said as he used the Chidori he copied from kravizto."CHIDORI!" he yelled powering up.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:24 pm
"Razegun!!!" He charged up at Itachi but jumped, so Atekeru jumped off the tree backflipped in the air and landed in front of Itachi. "Damn you, Itachi. For what you did.... DIE!!!!" He thrust his hand with Razegun into Itachi's stomach and he flew back spinning.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games