Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:53 pm
Toka whined and gave Demitri a sad look. "You're just playin around right?" She whined. Satkai stared back at Ka and narrowed his eyes. "Still wanna fight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:55 am
Demiri smiled "yea I'm just playin" Ka crouched alittle "DO you?" Meena jumped in between Ka and satkai "There will be no fighting. PLay fighting yes real fight no" Ka growled and jumped over his mom and landed on satkai. Demitri bit Ka's tail and Ka jumped off of Satkai. "Sorry" he said.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:56 pm
"oh ok well, I'm tired. I wanna sit this one out." Toka growled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:27 pm
Demitri nodded to Toka and Ka smiled and jumped at Satkai again. Meena rolled her eyes and sat down she would be the ref and she would interfere if it got to rough. Demitri sat down by Toka and started wagging his tail. He wanted the next fight with teh winner of this one.(play fight)  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Satkai yipped at Ka leapt at him. Satkai went to duck but the older pup landed on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:39 am
Ka smiled and bated at Satkai's snout.
Meena shook her head and looked at Demitri.
Demitri was very anxious he wanted to play. He stayed where he was though and layed down only to sit back up again.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

dumbblond1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:47 am
Quicksnap walked on the rocks by the banks of the water. She saw something glistening in the water. She swiped her paw in the water and a fish flopped out of the water. She grabbed the fish. She started to tear the flesh from the fish. She sat down on a big boulder and started to eat the fish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:53 am
Meena looked up when she smelt the other wolf ,Quicksnap. She stood and went to investigate.
Demitri saw his mom walk towards the scent of the other wolf.
Ka looked up and cocked his head wondering where they were going. He looked at Satkai. He then got off of Him and followed his mom and brother.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

dumbblond1421

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:25 am
Quicksnap felt the presence of the other wolves. She was laying down on a flat rock that was being hit by the sun her paws were drying and she was happily enjoying her fish. Her ears perked as she heard footstaps coming closer. She looked over to the wolves. Trying to keep her cool she kept eating her fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:12 am
Meena held her head high adn her tail always lifted her ears back a little. "Afternoon." Meena barker respectfully.
Ka was now almaost a full grow wolf so he held his head high also just a little lower then his mothers.
Demitri was like Ka but he was full grown now.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:27 pm
shatira_rider
Meena held her head high adn her tail always lifted her ears back a little. "Afternoon." Meena barker respectfully.
Ka was now almaost a full grow wolf so he held his head high also just a little lower then his mothers.
Demitri was like Ka but he was full grown now.

Jumps out from behind the trees and tackles Meena* "Meena, long time no see!" He says laughing*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:53 pm
Satkai followed the other wolves to meet the new wolf. Toka saw her brother leaving and dashed over to him.  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:05 pm
Meena Rolled adn sat up and her ears were forward and her tail was waggign slightly. She stood and raised her tail. She glanced at Quicksnap and then looked back at her old friend.
Ka kept his eyes on Quicksnap.
Demitri asked Quicksnap "You part of this pack?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:03 pm
He looks at the other wolf and shakes his head* "No, I'm not. But I knew Meena since she was a pup."  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:36 pm
Meena looked at quicksnap.
DEmitri growled at his mothers friend. "I don't think I was asking you"
Ka growled at his moms friend to and was silenced by his mother.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff