Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:50 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
Youta: Oh. sweatdrop Well uh...don't think she's really a clone, do you?

C'mon you two. It really is me. I changed because I now see how I have been acting especially to you Youta. I really hope you'll stay by my side once again and forgive me. I don't want to lose my first digimon friend. 3nodding 3nodding

Youta: ...I still have my doubts. However, you seem sincere to what you just said. Alright, I'll stay for a while...until at least I really know that you're really telling the truth.

YAY!! Thanks Youta!! You won't be disappointed, you'll have my word!! biggrin xd *turns to Axel* And Axel? Thanks for your help. Without your help, I probably would never find him. Thanks so much!! biggrin
yea........oh wait thats reminds me wheres Adell
Adell: *somewhere in paris* Axel where r u?!
oh damn it! *flys to look for him and brings him back* i told u that race wasn't a good idea

So where was he? Canada? sweatdrop

Youta: There was a race? confused
he was racing owlmon but i guess he got lost wel to make sure that don't happen *pulls out his digivice and data-converts him into the digimon* its a great way to travel

Youta: Is that even possible...? eek

Ditto... sweatdrop
yep like marth said from the savers season that way u'll remember where u'r partner is and u can summon him back out for an emergencies i just have this so i can keep track of Adell  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:53 pm
Really? biggrin Maybe I should such digivice... whee 3nodding

Youta: sweatdrop Well I personally don't want you to have one. It would be like having a stalker... eek eek  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:59 pm
tear-blooded_angel

Youta: sweatdrop Well I personally don't want you to have one. It would be like having a stalker... eek eek
wait u don't have one? then y is there one around Youta's neck? (g2g i have to watch bleach)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:41 am
tear-blooded_angel
keegy
no no i do not dissapoint except for the people who hate me and thik im just a huge loser

Well, at least I'm not one of those people eh? That would be pretty mean... stare

Youta: Who are you and what have you done with mistress??? gonk

You still won't believe what you're hearing Youta? I've changed you see. For the better of course. 3nodding And please stop calling mistress. Just call me Angel just like everone else ok? xd biggrin whee

Youta: *mutters* I'm in a dream. This is definitely a dream. stare

thats good alot of people think im funny some an idiot but the good kind and otherrs tell me to F off im a loser

imperialdramon PM:youta bow down before my awesome awesomeness

imperialdramon your about as awesome as a soccer ball to the nuts and thats about as awesome as a bullet to the head which is like being burnt alive and cut into crispy strips and being sold to old ladies at kfc

ok ive ran out of things but your not awesome i am im the awesomestest ha ha its me awesome keegykins  

keegy

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:47 am
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

wait u don't have one? then y is there one around Youta's neck? (g2g i have to watch bleach)

Oh really? Youta, please give it to me. 3nodding

Youta: No.

gonk But why??? gonk

Youta: I'll give it once I trust you again. Ok? biggrin

Ok!! xd whee I can wait. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:49 am
keegy
tear-blooded_angel
keegy
no no i do not dissapoint except for the people who hate me and thik im just a huge loser

Well, at least I'm not one of those people eh? That would be pretty mean... stare

Youta: Who are you and what have you done with mistress??? gonk

You still won't believe what you're hearing Youta? I've changed you see. For the better of course. 3nodding And please stop calling mistress. Just call me Angel just like everone else ok? xd biggrin whee

Youta: *mutters* I'm in a dream. This is definitely a dream. stare

thats good alot of people think im funny some an idiot but the good kind and otherrs tell me to F off im a loser

imperialdramon PM:youta bow down before my awesome awesomeness

imperialdramon your about as awesome as a soccer ball to the nuts and thats about as awesome as a bullet to the head which is like being burnt alive and cut into crispy strips and being sold to old ladies at kfc

ok ive ran out of things but your not awesome i am im the awesomestest ha ha its me awesome keegykins

o_O

Youta: o_O  

Tear_Angel

keegy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:34 pm
you want some a this *rubs my chest* he he he just kidding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:46 pm
keegy
you want some a this *rubs my chest* he he he just kidding

*still speechless* o_O

Youta: Gosh I hope so. stare  

Tear_Angel

keegy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:35 pm
club razz OYO POYO stressed *bubble blow* bo bo bo bo bo *bublles fly at youta*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:57 pm
keegy
club razz OYO POYO stressed *bubble blow* bo bo bo bo bo *bublles fly at youta*

Oh. BUBBLES!! whee biggrin *tries to catch them in her hands but fails* crying

Youta: sweatdrop Right...so Keegy, who's the baby? Yours? Cute I have to say. biggrin 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:33 am
Hey, what've I missed... oh hey, Tear's acting nice. Look, Owlmon.
Owlmon: Tear... nice?... *starts screaming* Cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:24 am
*my digivice on the floor and u guys see it shaking and hear tiny voices*  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:15 pm
Katsa Darksword
Hey, what've I missed... oh hey, Tear's acting nice. Look, Owlmon.
Owlmon: Tear... nice?... *starts screaming* Cool.

*stares at Owlmon* HUM BAO TIME!!! scream scream *stuffs Owlmon's mouth with the stuffed food, chicken flavored* biggrin biggrin biggrin There! Now he's less of a bad-mouth digimon. 3nodding

Youta: ...well, at least now we have three witnesses... stare sweatdrop Long time no see, Katsa and Owlmon. How are the two of you been? Good I hope. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:20 pm
The_real_Axel

Uh...is it just me or am I hearing voices in my head??? eek eek

Youta: I think it's Axel's digivice's fault. I don't thi---

NO!!!! I don't want to be mind-controlled by tiny voices telling me what to do!! I will never give in!! Never!! scream *runs around in circles screaming*

Youta: *mumbles* Let's just hope the neighbors doesn't go and barge in with pitchforks and such... stare  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:30 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel

Uh...is it just me or am I hearing voices in my head??? eek eek

Youta: I think it's Axel's digivice's fault. I don't thi---

NO!!!! I don't want to be mind-controlled by tiny voices telling me what to do!! I will never give in!! Never!! scream *runs around in circles screaming*

Youta: *mumbles* Let's just hope the neighbors doesn't go and barge in with pitchforks and such... stare

-glomps Angel- Honey!!!

Hiyas Youta.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games