Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:21 pm

Krusadin
(their new techer took them to a new dimension and he was left behind there to fight a mysterious enemy. Now we're running to see what's outside)

[Ok.]
*Runs after you guys* What happened?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:22 pm

(I'm going to bed, you continue)

Krusadin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:00 am

Dandellion turns to face Logen.
"We'd better use that ring of yers, even if we vomit"
Then she says to Sora(?):"A good mans life is at stake. We gonna save him"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:04 am

Krusadin
Dandellion turns to face Logen.
"We'd better use that ring of yers, even if we vomit"
Then she says to Sora(?):"A good mans life is at stake. We gonna save him"

*Logen asked:*

"what should i make out of it?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:45 am

"Teleport us outside"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:52 am

Krusadin
"Teleport us outside"

*she sighed*

"its not teleporting, its more like a portkey!"

*she then twisted the correct code and thought of the cordinations,the liquid metal started forming as a circle and then she stepped intoo it, she grabbed Sora, and dragged with herself dan and arage*

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:41 am

???- The man was dressed in a red lords robe. He had a strong muscular build about him with short sleeves showing off half of his arms. The person was somewhat short and had a crown on top of there head. There jeans were black dress pants and they were not wearing any shoes or socks.

Fools, you have invaded my land without being given permission first. He pointed the spear at the people as he spoke. I want you to bring me the three Witches and Wizards that were with that teacher you all call Saiden. If you do this I promise no one will be harmed. Unlawful invasion of a persons kingdom is a serious offense. All of the informed people in this crowd already know this though. He landed on the ground then started walking past the people as though they were nothing into the school.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:43 am

[Who? What people? Us? Confused... @.@]

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:50 am

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[Who? What people? Us? Confused... @.@]

(The three characters were controlled by Repressed, Krusadin and Wacram Glaziuz). (He was speaking about an event that happened in the past where Saiden opened a portal to another land and let them wander around and explore).
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:01 am

Dandellion has her scariest smile when she walked towards the crowned man.
"You, go to inform a teacher" she said to Sora without turning her head.
She walked to the point where the man could see her clearly.
"Where is Saiden Infinity?" she said with her voice shaking hardly noticeably.
Her hand was clutching a wand inside her pocket.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:13 am

???- He stopped walking forward then pointed toward then with the black spear. So, one of the trespassers has shown themselves. As for Saiden he sealed the portal to try to keep me from following to this land. It didn't work though, I am one of the few people with access to this plan from that land. I still to this day would protect it with all that I am. But you have broken the rules on my land. Come with me and you will be tried by a counsel of elders.

As for him, he betrayed a king and was taken to my fortress to a trial as you will be seeing shortly. There was no battle, he came willingly with us without resistance. We would like for you to do the same.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:18 am

Dandellion frowned and finally relaxed her hand and took it away from her pocket.
"Got it" she said sounding serious.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:30 am

As they came closer to the shady looking king they saw a fresh cut on his right arm. It was like he was burned by some rather powerful magic only recently.

???- Please wait here at the fountain while I go look for the others. He walked past them and headed into the castle to look for the other two people.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:39 am

"Arage. Logen. Let's go with this man. We need to give professor all the help we can, because he saved us. Our honor is at stake"
Dandellion said this with silent but clear voice with a meaning so powerful that it couldn't be unheard.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:45 am

The king stepped past the battle ready Magician and turned right in the hallway. He started heading for the stairs and moved with an abnormal speed as his shadow dragged behind him.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games