Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Max looks up her Eyes Blod red she Kicks him in the Jaw and tries to get up but the Side affects of the Testing and Experements is to agonizing she Grabs the walls tryng to get up Black blood driping from her mouth

shes an experiment
She mumbles angrily "Great now The world knows" She Kicks off from the walls to the other one and jumps up onto another roof landing Face first She starts crawling to get up and away
nemo jumps up after her
nemo:and you think your alone don't you?
he pulls off the helmet and reveals his wolven face

Her eyes look at him then she couphs up more Blood her Fangs are showing "I dont care, I just need to get away from you" Max is trembling in Pain and on her back is a Scar shapedas an X
look if your not taken to the faction then you will bleed to death and im not going to mess up my record with a death

"Im not Dieing Dumbass this is my State of Weakness" Max gets up but falls down so she sits up her legs folded under her she says "Go Away"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She mumbles angrily "Great now The world knows" She Kicks off from the walls to the other one and jumps up onto another roof landing Face first She starts crawling to get up and away
nemo jumps up after her

Her eyes look at him then she couphs up more Blood her Fangs are showing "I dont care, I just need to get away from you" Max is trembling in Pain and on her back is a Scar shapedas an X
look if your not taken to the faction then you will bleed to death and im not going to mess up my record with a death

"Im not Dieing Dumbass this is my State of Weakness" Max gets up but falls down so she sits up her legs folded under her she says "Go Away"
"well sorry i can't." with this steal threds launch from his glove and rap themselvs around her pinning her to the ground  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
nemo jumps up after her

sorry but im not leaving you like this its inhuman
and i always help a female in need even if she tells me to **** off  
(back wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:13 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
nemo jumps up after her

"well sorry i can't." with this steal threds launch from his glove and rap themselvs around her pinning her to the ground

Max breks through them and Shots at him "Bother me And Ill Bother you Back!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss?)
a girl that is hurt refusing to come with us so we can help her and me trying to dance but looking like a pole dancer}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:14 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
nemo jumps up after her

sorry but im not leaving you like this its inhuman
and i always help a female in need even if she tells me to **** off

"Whats Inhuman is you people! and Im not a Damsil in Distress now GO!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(just a question but what?) "sorry man but i have to go see ya later."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss?)
a girl that is hurt refusing to come with us so we can help her and me trying to dance but looking like a pole dancer}
(hehehehe lol ok..where are you guys?)  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nemo pulls out the gun blade and puts the T cartrige in and fires three rounds at her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:18 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nemo pulls out the gun blade and puts the T cartrige in and fires three rounds at her
"Im so not in the mood for this" Max gets Up and Jumps off the Building then before reaching the ground her wings come out and she starts flying as fast as she can away from them  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss?)
{in the city}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:19 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Im so not in the mood for this" Max gets Up and Jumps off the Building then before reaching the ground her wings come out and she starts flying as fast as she can away from them
nemo fires one more round at her
its tranquilizer it should take affect after awhile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:20 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(back wat i miss?)
{in the city}
(kool) she transforms into her fairy form and flies beside them "whats going on?" she asked and saw the girl flying away  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:21 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nemo fires one more round at her
its tranquilizer it should take affect after awhile

Max Dodges it and continue's to fly she comes to a park and lands in a tree she lays down "Stupid a** holes, After Im better Ill kill them"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games