Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm

(*good mood now*)

*looks at the military* ....If you know what's good for you..... keep away.... *a pained expression on her face* YOU NEED TO GO NOW!! *Some officers come close and she touches one, the officer starts screaming, then his eyes become dark and the officer falls* You wish to test me you bastards?!?! Shall we see what happens when I touch another officer?? *she laughs cruelly* I think you do not want to know what the full extent of my power is!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:07 pm

*looks at Mobius and Logen* I'll let you take me away if you leave them alone... If not.... don't expect to be going home to your spouse and kids....because I'll kill you all. *The military forces stood there, then conversed for a moment, an officer walks up*
Officer: Alright. We'll take you into captivity, and leave them alone, ok?
*She glared at him and he shivered* If you are saying it politely because I am a child, you will die. I am not human, so I'm not simple like normal children my age. I am an experiment by Hohenheim Elric.... and those of you who wish to treat me like I'm an idiot.....pray that I have mercy on you and make it quick.
*she smirks* So...we got a deal? If I find out you've taken Mobius or Logen... I will kill you all.
*The officer nods and points to a car* Officer: That will be your transportation for the evening.
*nods, then puts a piece of paper saying "Don't save me" on it next to Mobius, gets in the car, and they drive off, leaving Mobius and Logen uncontious*

[Now I wish for a response plz]

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:08 pm

Kimi watched the car drive away. why did i not do something?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:11 pm

(Sorry. Logen had to hide the sword in the gate, didn't she? I'm dead weight until it's back. I can't respond. And Logen's trapped by Harry Potter in the Land of Infinite Addiction. You're just going to have to hope that Kimi comes on or Logen snaps to her senses. I'll be here for commentary and the occaisional psychedelic moment. Otherwise, it is as I said.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm

(lol Hairy Plopper is evil)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 pm

*Logen's mother was taking every single evil thought out of the conciousness that was inside the sword, and sent it back out from the gate, Logen took it and gave it to mobius*

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:17 pm

(Completely. rofl )
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:20 pm

The sword and it's owner lay still. Yin without Yang. Mobius still lay incomplete, in spite of Logen's mother's efforts.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:20 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
(lol Hairy Plopper is evil)

[Mwahhahahahahahaha --- ill tell you everything that is a higlight in the harrpy puffer book nr 7 ... : ********** ****** ** *** ****** ***** *** ** *** **** ***** ****** ****! ***** ** ***** *** *** **** ** ******* ** ***** *** *** ***** ******* ** ** ****** ***** *** ***, ********* ** ***** ** * ***** ** ** ****** ***** ** * ***** ** **. **** ***** ***** **** *** *********. ***** ***** ********* **** ******* ********* ****** ***** ** *** *** *** **** ****** * **** ***** * ** ***** *** ***** ********* ** *** ****** * ****

i sencoured it becouse i dont really want to destroy the fun in reading it! :3]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:23 pm

*Logen's mother said in Logen's head:*

"well i tried!"

*The sword glowed and the evil inside was as it once was, then logen said:*

"Be strong my love!... becouse love, is allways better then hate!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:35 pm

Evil Mobius: "Hate rules!"

Good Mobius: "Where's Shinu?"

Evil Mobius: "Let's kill the bastards who took her! I have unfinished business with Mikiru!"

Good Mobius: "She was taken? Oh god! It's my fault!"

Evil Mobius: "No, it's hers! She took me away from you!"

Good Mobius: "Why... Why did you bring me back again? You were doing the right thing!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:41 pm

.::At Central::.

*Gets put in a small pure white room* .... *It had a refrigerator and a table, and one chair* ....It seems lonely....*she sits on the chair quietly and sighs* I hope Mobius and Logen are ok......*she leans back in the chair and falls asleep, mikiru waking up* DAMN I HAVE A HEADACHE!! Damn it Kimi....*looks around* Why am I here..? ...This is central....haven't been here in a long time.....*sigh* ...*sees a bed, it was pure white, so it was invisible to the room* oh... there it is... *goes and lays on the bed, her arm over her forehead* I wish I knew what happened.....

Ahiru Takashi

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:59 pm

*Two officers walk in*
Officer: Oh god look at her eye-- I mean hello Shinu--
Mikiru: The name's Mikiru. I'm a collection of souls in the stone in her arm.*Smirks* And you are..?
Officer: umm.. well we're the officials for alchemy testing....We're here to test Shinu. She has abnormal powers, so we need to test her with alchemy.
Mikiru: I don't think you sh--you know what nevermind. Here. *She closes her eyes and opens them and they're red* (Red is her real eye color it's was just darkened to a brownish color when she didn't remember anything)
Shinu: What do you want..?
Officer: We need to test you with Alchemy...
Shinu: *eyes go wide* Uhh.... No. I'm not letting you touch me with alchemy..
Officer: But Sh--
Shinu: PISS OFF OR I'LL KILL YOU!
*The officers run out of the room*
Shinu: ...*sigh*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:01 pm

(g2g)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:04 pm

(aww that's mean! *sigh* ok.. ^ ^ I'll see you next time! ^ ^)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games