Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:32 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
hige looked up at him
hello
studdying hige the blue bow its head "i am krith it is nice to meet you."
why are your kind attacking the elves?
hige clutches slightly at the stab wound
looking at the wound "well i was told that first the elves were going to attack the werewolfs and the drow are our allies are their mortal enemys and we have disided we want a kingdom just like the metalics and the last is the most driveing force. i can heal that for you."
no its ok and i met the man who is trying to do that
"ok you need a lift."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:34 am

"Damn" He looks at Whisper. He turns her into a cat. "Now you are safe to be seen by humans." He picks her up. "What now?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:34 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
hige looked up at him
hello
studdying hige the blue bow its head "i am krith it is nice to meet you."
why are your kind attacking the elves?
hige clutches slightly at the stab wound
looking at the wound "well i was told that first the elves were going to attack the werewolfs and the drow are our allies are their mortal enemys and we have disided we want a kingdom just like the metalics and the last is the most driveing force. i can heal that for you."
no its ok and i met the man who is trying to do that
"ok you need a lift."
if you could get me to the nearby hotspring then it would be appreciated
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:36 am

((First you leave my posts unanswered and then you restrain my character...I'm disappointed))
Whisper looked him quietly with her cat eyes.

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:39 am

(I didn't restrain your character, you still have all your powers you just look like a cat. And what do you mean, leaver your posts?)
"Angry? I'm just cautious. If the humans see what else is in the world, they will destroy it. And, I miss the Elven home world, I spent most of my life there. Then I came to the elven kingdom on Earth and messed up some stuff. I was a little quick to do thing. I didn't start the war but I got us involved. I sided with the vampires when it was only the two armies, vampires and Lycons. i was in it because a friend of mine was a vamp. They thought the vampires had allied with the elves and attacked us. My friend got killed by an elf by accident and then all armies were on their own side. We were the only ones who didn't want all the others dead. The dragons, well, you know how they came in."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:40 am

*a green flash and a sound that sounded like thunder struck and logen was and her dragon was rendered, she flew down to the ground where the lycian and the dragon was, when it landed she asked the other dragon rider:*

"why?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:57 am

hige walked over to the hot spring undressed and got int to wash out his wound
damn elf noble stabbing me and nearly disemboweling me
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:06 am

Walt-J-Rimmer
(I didn't restrain your character, you still have all your powers you just look like a cat. And what do you mean, leaver your posts?)
"Angry? I'm just cautious. If the humans see what else is in the world, they will destroy it. And, I miss the Elven home world, I spent most of my life there. Then I came to the elven kingdom on Earth and messed up some stuff. I was a little quick to do thing. I didn't start the war but I got us involved. I sided with the vampires when it was only the two armies, vampires and Lycons. i was in it because a friend of mine was a vamp. They thought the vampires had allied with the elves and attacked us. My friend got killed by an elf by accident and then all armies were on their own side. We were the only ones who didn't want all the others dead. The dragons, well, you know how they came in."

(Well sorry, I thought you just transformed and ignored me!I woudn't know of the spells effects unless you describe them well)
"So is this war thingy that we're involved in. Can I help?" Whisper said in her cat form.

Krusadin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:15 am

hige removes the blood soaked turnikit and a large amount of blood comes out
damn i cant belive im bleeding this badly
hige starts to wash the wound out
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:28 am

{so quiet}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 am

lupinewarrior
{so quiet}
(there all dead)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 am

[im waiting for someone to answer my question i was currently standing on a green dragon and asked King Phar's char why? -.-]

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:37 am

Wacram Glaziuz
[im waiting for someone to answer my question i was currently standing on a green dragon and asked King Phar's char why? -.-]
{oops sorry i walked off and went to clean out my stab wound}
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:04 pm

lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
{oops sorry i walked off and went to clean out my stab wound}

*still waiting for an answer Logen made her dragon follow the lycian that went to the hot springs!*

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games