Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Sapphire didn't speak but just stared at Storm
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Storm looked back and forth between Fate and Sapphire, wondering what she did wrong, before sitting up. She slowly turned around and began to walk away.

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:24 pm

"W-w-wait" Said Sapphire very softly.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 pm

The white wolf turned around. She looked into the depths of Sapphire's eyes. "Yes?" Storm snapped, feeling a pang of loneliness.

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 am

||- Whistmist will be back tomorrow, thats why this isn't taking off very well, but don't worry she be back soon. I hope. -||
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Sapphire layed on the ground with her eyes pulld back, she was scared was angry at storm for snapping at her

---Crumplet---

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Storm was frustrated and confused. First by the stares the gave her, and then because they asked her to come back and they still aren't talking to her. She took in a deep breath and padded over to Sapphire. She nudged her head under Sapphire's chin. "Sorry." She whispered. And slowly headed for the trees.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:55 pm

"Don't be so hasty young wolf."

Fate said as he stood in front of her, his eyes mercyless.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm

WhiteMist eyes glowed at the thought of her brother being alive and looking for her. She went over to Fate,"Don't be so rude!" She nudged his lightly and looked at Storm,"Is he close by?"
Caesar looked at Sapphire and his eyes lit up happily. He looked up and saw that the moon was only a crescent.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Fate narrowed his eyes deep into Storm's. And snorted, his face said, 'this is not over.'

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Mist rolled her eyes and wondered what was wrong with males.
Caesar looked at Fate and remembered how hostile he had been to him. He decided it would be best to get Fate away from the new fea for awhile,"Hey Fate do you want to go hunting or something?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Fate's ears folded back darkly, he turned his head slightly to Caesar.

"No." His voice dark and very serious.

||- sorry if Fate is being a butt but I just adding a little action while we wait for storm. 83 -||

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 pm

((lol its ok))
Caesar pinned his ears back and his tail went between his legs,"O-ok I'll go alone then." He immediantly turned around and ran off into the trees.
Mist looked angrily at Fate and took off after Caesar.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Fate's tail flicked in frustration, every one was ticked.

Fate was temptated to run after Mist but resisted, the new fea was more of a conceren to him. For some reason he didn't like her.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:51 pm

When mist finally caught up to Caesar he was in a tree looking at the moon. She jumped up next to him,"Are you ok?"
Caesar didn't look at her,"Ya.....its just he reminds me of my father. He was ashamed when I showed my dog side. He beat me infront of my siblings to try and get them to show their wolf side and not there dog. They never showed it again but I kept showing it even if I didn't try. My mother tried to get him to stop but he was a wolf and she was a dog. He left with my siblings and had them attack me before they left. He told me that I was a disgrace and never should have been born." Tears started to fall from his eyes and he leaped out of the tree and ran out of her sight.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games