Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:51 pm
Captain Fox McCloud
TY Charns
((hey Ep! how come the Nin-jas stopped?))

((I have been way to busy with papers to draw a strip. Should have one tuesday though.))

((I know what your talking about, it's getting right down to the end of the semester.

Oh and by the way, You skipped comic #9 and went from 8 to 10.
But I'm sure someone pointed that out to you already...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:53 pm
Shmitty nodded to Tramer as Odin took to steps forward not noticing kendra tell she spoke out to him. "Im fine..." he said in a low somewhat upset voice, then he forced a smile "I think you should get to your horse, it looks like we are going to move out" and with that he tapped his foot to Odins side make him walk forward, away from her

((PM? your confussing my tiny brain))  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:44 am
Kendra just walked alongside Shmitty. "The stupid beastie ran at the first sight of danger. I hate horses anyway." She grumbled. "And obviously something is on your mind. You can tell me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:02 am
Shmitty looked straight forward and in a stressed and soft voice he spoke "Have you ever fought for somthing, for people that didnt really want you around because of there selfcenterd pride. fighting for a people so they wouldnt dissapper in red carnage?" he turned to look at Kendra, his face looked emoitionless  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:02 am
Kendra shifted a bit, and hesitated an answer. "Something like that." She finally uttered, knowing what he had gone through. Sure, her experience was different, they didn't want her because she was a 'useless theif' and she fought because they were her only family after she left the first place, but it was enough to understand what Shmitty was saying. "Does it have something to do with those people? Because my advice is, if they never wanted you around, don't ever waste your time thinking about them, they don't deserve your time, or feelings."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:29 pm
“yes of coarse, and as soon as the paths meet back up Kendra can rejoin your group with at lest a rudimentary understanding of healing magic” Tramer said before closing his eyes and lifting his staff barely off the ground, “usar” Tramer mumbled before taping the staff onto the ground, suddenly Tramer’s horse approached galloping from out of the forest, “I know more than you could imagine” Tramer said with a worm smile looking back toward Kendra, his elven ears overhearing her comment. Tramer quickly mounted the black stallion, lining down toward the horse’s head Tramer whispered to the horse in an undecipherable language, lining back up Tramer looked over the group as he had countless times, “we should head out…I can shake the felling were being watched, thou I can not tell by whom or what, it would be best if we start covering some ground before nightfall” Tramer said as his horse walked beside Larien and Keyrim. Tramer let out a slight chuckle as he turned to face Larien “this is going to be a very…interesting journey” Tramer said looking back toward the group.  

Tramer
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Kendra looked at Tramer, then back at Shmitty. "Who are you going with?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:52 pm
Kendra's words were comferting to a point. "But i couldnt let my mothers tribe die... but hopefully that part of my life is over for now" he smiled at her warmly.
then his attention shifted to tramer, he too couldnt shake the feeling of being watched. "Im ready to move out" he called out, then turned back to kendra and smiled "Im with Tramer, so that means with you" his smile got a little bigger "need a ride?" he reached his hand down to her.  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:27 am
"I can walk." She assured him. "Never have felt right on horses." But this time, she wasn't mumbling, she was actually telling him with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:15 pm
He nodded towards Kendra and continued to smile. "Ya I know what you mean, but Odin is a good guy" he laughed as the horse stomped the ground twiice and shook his head. Shmitty continued "Well if you need a break, Ill give up a seat... " Odin nodding his head in argeement. "I like to walk to, not used to having these beasts were im from"  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:55 pm
Larien having grown very quiet over the last couple of days nodded and replied quiely on the whisper of the wind to Tramer.

"They are young and impulsive. They think they know so much about life and the world they live in."

Slowly she stroked the soft feathers around Keyrim's neck and stared forward.

Turning around she glanced back at Clover going the other way. She missed her already. The binding between the two druing thier last adventure still held effect.
Turning back forward she silently prayed they would see each other again soon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:36 am
"Hey Shmitty, oday ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay?" She quickly, which much skill.  

Dragonmaster1251

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:10 pm
With a slight smile, Rosette mover closer to Epotheros, and her group. "Iay owknay Iay oday." she said softly to her self, after over hearing Kendra.

((That was slightly harder then I thought))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:08 pm
[[Isn't it always? Speaking it is one thing, spelling is quite another. xd ]]  

Dragonmaster1251

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:06 pm
((Ty the Comic is back up and I killed Pac-Man.))
"Alright every one let's get going," Epotheros said to the members of his group as Shadow satarted to trot forward. Hopefully they would not encounter anything till the rejoined Tramer's group, but knowing his own luck that was unlikely. "We should be able to make it to the edge of that forest by sundown," Epotheros said as he pointed off to the lush, green landscape of threes that inched over the horizon as they traveled further along.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games