Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:15 pm

He liked how it felt, but something felt like it was missing. He liked her, he really did, but something made it so he didn't quite feel whole with her. He looked at her and sadness came into his eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:18 pm

she looks at him, seeing the saddness in his eyes "whats the matter?" she asked, wondering why he looked sad and if there was anything she could do to make him feel better

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:34 pm

walk's in"my name is alex"then walk's out
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:30 pm

"I don't know. I like you but I don't feel right when I'm with you." He lets her go and walks over to the bed. "I've been through some weird stuff and I don't know what to do now. I learned to protect people and now I feel like I have an obligation to protect anyone in danger. I'm sorry." he put his head in his hands. "I just wish things had gone different in my life." He looked up at her. "I can only protect you. If I do anything more than that, it feels wrong."
wt0335
walk's in"my name is alex"then walk's out
He looks at him as he leaves. "Lets pick on the new kid." he gets up and fallows him silently.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:46 pm

she looks down "i-i.....okay, i understand" she sighs holding back tears, she shook her head "no, im just....gonna stay here" she walks back to her bed and sits down, looking at her hands, she sighs letting a tear roll down her cheek
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:48 am

He thinks for a minute and returns. He sees her and sits next to her. "Hey, at least your not a demonic queen stuck on some island."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:19 pm

"yea i guess" she played with the hem of her skirt, keeping her eyes down
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:44 pm

"Hey, come into the light of day and be happy! Be cheerful and dance!" He smiles at her.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:22 am

"yea.......ill be at the park" she stood up and walked towards the door
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:09 pm

He gets up and walks up behind her. "What's wrong? You could say that it was because of what I said but I can tell that's not it."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:15 pm

she shakes her head "just....alot on my mind, thats all" she smiles softly and opens the door
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:22 pm

"Hey, just look at me a minute." He said standing a bit back.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:28 pm

"why?" she asked confused, she turns and looks at him, her hand on the door nob
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:30 pm

" 'Cause it's time to do the Mario!" And he does the Mario dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0 .

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:37 pm

she smiles "its okay, im good" she walks out the door "if you need me, you know where ill be" she waves and walks down the hall
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games