Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:49 pm

mt_high_girl

at a mansion ya ya where here  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:50 pm
(can I join this thing....and lupine get back to the school of elements roleplay...we need you.)  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:51 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
she threw a dagger at him "hush boy, i dont care" she growls, she rubbs her temples "kratos dont leave please" she said trying to calm down, she nodds "alright, the sooner the better, i want this thing out"

sasuke cought the dagger and glared at her. "i shall not trust him until i am proven wrong" he said. (hey look at the magic rp thingy april!)
"well then ill do so" she glares back, she sees Kratos and stares at him "so thats what you look like" she smiles

sasuke looked at him and put a hand on his sword. he would not trust him guy for a second.
she looks at him "dont" she warned, she points at him "i will do some damage"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:52 pm
Her eye's Widen "Max we are The only Girl's here ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!" She looks around at all the Guy's "WAS THIS YOUR IDEA!!"  

iLacey

irishdawg69

Kratos watched him. The stone sword bounced against his back making thwaps at times. He could mask the sound but he wasn't up to doing so. He moved to a tree as close to the darkness as he could and leaned against it.  
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she threw a dagger at him "hush boy, i dont care" she growls, she rubbs her temples "kratos dont leave please" she said trying to calm down, she nodds "alright, the sooner the better, i want this thing out"
fine but first i need to get a skiff from the king to get you to xanthor
"okay" she looks at him confused then shakes it off
tal starts to walk off
come on lets get going and prepare for a long journey  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:53 pm
no and live a little  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

sasuke cought the dagger and glared at her. "i shall not trust him until i am proven wrong" he said. (hey look at the magic rp thingy april!)
"well then ill do so" she glares back, she sees Kratos and stares at him "so thats what you look like" she smiles

sasuke looked at him and put a hand on his sword. he would not trust him guy for a second.
she looks at him "dont" she warned, she points at him "i will do some damage"

he keeps his hand on the sword and looks at kratos. "if you do one thing bad...i will cut your head off" he said  

The_Last_Avenger

iLacey

mt_high_girl
no and live a little
"I Live to Fight! I cant be Goofing OFF HERE THE KING NEEDS ME! I Have to go{" She starts heading for the Door  
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal starts to walk off
"alright then" she follows after "come" she said to the other two  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:55 pm
(HELLO...did anyone hear me???!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:56 pm
Kratos watched him. "Not if I cut yours off first." He looked up at the sky now, seemingly uninterested in his threat.  

irishdawg69

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal starts to walk off
"alright then" she follows after "come" she said to the other two

sasuke followed and kept his eye on kratos. he would not let him out of his sights.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
no and live a little
"I Live to Fight! I cant be Goofing OFF HERE THE KING NEEDS ME! I Have to go{" She starts heading for the Door

the only thing i got from the hippie is make love not war  

mt_high_girl

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:57 pm
(I reapet can I join this thing....and I would like lupine to enter the school of elements roleplay agaijn PLEASE)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games