Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:18 pm

alex began 2 dig as well quickly hit clawed down ever so often he glance up at lizzy she was ok
kat layed on the ground twitching but she didnt get up her eyes were scrutched up in pain she had blocked most of the electircity from geting echo and she toke most of the blow for her
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:23 pm

lizzy hears the commotion and stops, she whimpers and looks at alex "i hope their okay" she whispered before she continues to dig, getting a little dirt on her nose and sneezing.

Echo yelps, falling onto the floor, someone starts to roughly pull on their chains, dragging them "OUCH!" she starts to struggle, even manage to take one of the guys down, she reaches for a tazer and starts tazing people (lolz)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:31 pm

alex looked at her concern in his eyes his nuzzels her left side gently with his nose ina conforting gesture "its all gonna be ok" he said makeing a cute wolfy grin
more and more people came in more than half geting tazed the go down leaveing a pile of tazed gaurds finaly 20 guards got echo down and they pulled them away kat not evan wakeing up was draged along 2 leaveingbehind the groaning pile of tazed men (lol)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:34 pm

lizzy smiles and licks the side of his face "your a good friend alex"

Echo laughs as they were dragged away "DONT MESS WITH US!!!" she got tazed again and just lets them drag her and kat away

(haha funny XDD)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:43 pm

(were exzactly are they takeing them? this is more of your idea so you have go with it :3 )
kat let them drag her weakly

alex blushed and kept digging "thanks lizzy"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:46 pm

(uhh the luny?? haha idk, im sure ill think of somethin)
LIzzy smiles "your welcome" she started digging again, she pokes her nose thought and hits something "ouch" she rubs her nose with her paw then moves the rock away, she continues to dig "i think we're almost there" she said huffing

Echo groans as they through them in a white room, she sits up "whats this?" she looks around (u gotta go soon?)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:49 pm

(maybe depends)
alex smiled and kept digging hopefully
kat withered in a small ball still twitching and shakeing now and then (i got nothing)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:53 pm

(hmm, okay)
Lizzy crawls into the hole and scratches upward "its hard" she pushes against it

(haha)
Echo scoots over to her "hold on, i got a plan"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:01 pm

kat didnt anser she just kept her eyes tightly shut (omg we forgot about strike XD guess hes in the cell with bane and night)
"come out ill do it" alex said and he watch izzy crawl back out he went in and tackeled the upward instanly breaking threw into another room cause they were ina basement
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:03 pm

"wow" she said crawling back through and crawling out "your strong" she smiles and looks around "where are we?"

(haha oops, i keep forgettin about him, its hard to keeep up XDD)
Echo sighs "its okay kat, we'll get out, i promise"

Strike groans and rolls over (should i bother playin him right now??)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:07 pm

(yeah dont bother for now)
kat sat up slowly holding her head still twitching a little "yeah we always get out.."

they were in a science looking room with tabels and tubes but it was dark no one was in there
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:10 pm

(hehe i tied up my brother n my step brother to the indoor baskeball thingy XDD haha so funny)

Echo bites at her chain "lets start with this, we should be strong enough to break out of it" she yanks on it

Lizzy sniffs the air "wow, its big" she shifts to her half form and starts walking around, she picks up what looks like a phone, then picks up a file "whats this?" she opens it and wolf pictures were all scattered in it "can you read?" she asked looking at him

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:21 pm

"yes" alex whispered and he looked at them for minated then he gasped threw them down and backed away with big scared eyes"t-there...testing and exspiremnting on wolves trying 2 create the most powerful werewolf.."alex whispred

the chains were impossibal 2 break hard titium kat sighed
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:25 pm

(shouldnt u be goin ta bed?? lolz)
Echo grits her teeth and bites into it, she sighs "this sucks" she shifts to her wolf form and tries to slip them off

Lizzy looks at the file then back at him "thats horrible" she looks around the room "maybe theres something here that we can use" she opens a cabnet and climbs in, she moves stuff around "hey i found a door" she pokes her head back out "come on" she grabs and tugs his hand (or paw) before opening the hidden door and crawling thorugh

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:30 pm

alex followed ina scared trance

(yeah ima be going ina few minates k?)

suddenly some people in white coats walked in and looked at them like they were pets and the wrote stuff down in notebooks kat growled but didnt move still numb
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games