Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 pm
Gives her Wounded Puppydog look. "So no friends with benefits then?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm
Firetiger gets out of the pool and leaves on her way to the garden. "Don't think Talim's old enough to want to fall in love with anyone or anythin' like that," she murmurs as she passes by the neko.  

firetiger42
Crew

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 pm
O.O good afternoon ladies  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 am
nyah! finally home! 4laugh

Snowy! whee  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 pm
~his tiny angel~
O.O good afternoon ladies

Afternoon Angel.

So how long do you plan on staying this time Rei? O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 pm
Firetiger stops and smiles a bit. The dripping wet tigress comes closer to Rei's luggage, inspecting it.  

firetiger42
Crew

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
So how long do you plan on staying this time Rei? O.o
as long as rei can 4laugh thankies for looking after teh kitties so well Aya-chan heart
>
firetiger42
Firetiger stops and smiles a bit. The dripping wet tigress comes closer to Rei's luggage, inspecting it.

3nodding > there are prezzies in there from rei's travels whee Fire can look if she likes 3nodding rei would also like to thank Fire for being here and looking after teh kitties 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm
"As long as you can? Why would you not be able to stay as long as you want?" Quirks an eyebrow  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 pm
"Uh, ya're welcome, but I didn't really look after anyone," Firetiger answers Rei. She bounds back to the pool room to grab a towel in her mouth, and then shuts herself in a private room. The rumbling purr starting to come from her shows her excitement at the idea of presents; maybe she'll just be gone for a few moments to change forms.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
"As long as you can? Why would you not be able to stay as long as you want?" Quirks an eyebrow
life does not often give us a schedule of "things to come", nya sweatdrop rei works 60 hours a week nao so online time ish very much a luxury gonk

whee
>  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:57 pm
Rei Hino-chan
Ayanami Rei First Child
life does not often give us a schedule of "things to come", nya sweatdrop rei works 60 hours a week nao so online time ish very much a luxury gonk

whee >

Angel pads up behind Rei and hugs her leg " I work 40 hours a week plus i have a daughter so this is actually the first time in awhile that i even get to be online"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 pm
Firetiger runs out of the private room, dressed and in her weretiger form. She helps Rei to unpack, taking time to examine all sides of each object before setting it on the floor.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 pm
Quirks an eyebrow. "You work 60 hrs a week? Since when do you work that much, and what exactly do you do for work?" She shakes her head and sighs. "The only present I want is for us to be closer friends, and for you to come around regularly, if only a few times a week..."

Suddenly she gets an idea for something interesting. "So Fire-chan...how would you like to become stronger? How would you like to be able to summon the elements at will?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 pm
*peeks from bheind the bar* Nyu??? O.O  

Snowspartan1399

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 am
Angel Marie Luna
Angel pads up behind Rei and hugs her leg " I work 40 hours a week plus i have a daughter so this is actually the first time in awhile that i even get to be online"

it sounds like Angel understands what it ish like to have a very full schedule 3nodding
>
firetiger42
Firetiger runs out of the private room, dressed and in her weretiger form. She helps Rei to unpack, taking time to examine all sides of each object before setting it on the floor.
thankies whee does Fire see anything that she likes? 3nodding
Ayanami Rei First Child
Quirks an eyebrow. "You work 60 hrs a week? Since when do you work that much, and what exactly do you do for work?" She shakes her head and sighs. "The only present I want is for us to be closer friends, and for you to come around regularly, if only a few times a week..."
mrrrrrr rei will play along and answer your questions 3nodding anyone who actually reads rei's journal knows very well what rei does for work stare teh reason rei works so much nao ish because Sabi has gone away and nao rei ish in charge sweatdrop so rei must be there every day and still must be there whenever she ish needed which ish often gonk she spends many nights sleeping in her office sad she ish sowwy she has not had much time to come here and play lately but some of us do not have that kind of time neutral of course rei wants to still be close with Aya! heart > she ish one of rei's oldest friends here sad
Snowspartan1399
*peeks from bheind the bar* Nyu??? O.O
kitty! 4laugh  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games