Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:23 pm
          User Image

Holding onto Samuel he couldn’t help but leave marks in his track. Micha enjoyed making them as much as he enjoyed seeing them. He liked to see what he could do if given the chance. It wasn’t often that he was holding Samuel like this. Micha knew however he was given much trust, seeing as last time hadn’t gone so well. He didn’t want to think of that night, how he had abused Samuel only to leave him. Micha listened as Samuel breathing hitched. He listened as Samuel spoke of their first time together was Samuel was on the bottom. Micha pulled back from Samuel’s neck, laughing softly. ”Oh, yes I do remember.” He spoke smiling softly, after all he had been left waiting while Samuel went to get their pizza. Micha however couldn’t wait, he was already turned on by a simple blow job and the idea of stopping to eat didn’t matter to him. He finally gave in as he pushed a finger into Samuel’s opening, feeling how tight he was. Micha leaned up to kiss him, ”It was the first time you let me do this.” He spoke remembering the very first time he had touched Samuel’s a** only to be slapped. Micha had not minded however, but now he would.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:27 pm
          User Image

Sitting on the couch, he watched Alaine. Liam was unsure of what to say or if Alaine was mad at him. He didn’t think so but knew he probably was in his own way. Liam nodded as Alaine took the flowers from him. ”You’re welcome.” He spoke softly watching as Alaine leaned over and kissed his cheek. Liam relaxed a little but was still feeling uptight. He watched as Alaine took in the scent of the flowers. Liam could only think it wasn’t often he received such a thing. He barely heard Alaine speak, but finally registered when he did. Liam sighed a little mostly to himself, ”Well no.. I want to apologize for being such an a** earlier.” He spoke softly running a hand through his hair. ”I don’t know what I was thinking, only that you didn’t want me.” Liam spoke admitting the truth, he was unsure of how Alaine felt for him if anything.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:55 pm

User Image
User Image

He wasn't exactly mad, nor was he happy. He was simply confused. Liam had been all over the place today and it was irritating to watch. He would prefer if the male was just straightforward with him. His mood softened a bit as he was given the gift. It was a lovely gesture, one he did not often receive. He sat there waiting, watching the male curiously. He still seemed a bit lost in his own head. What is really going on up there? he wondered. Alaine was about to repeat himself when it seemed his words finally clicked. He listened as the male spoke. When he finished, he found it was his turn to sigh. "The first part I can get over. You're always a bit of an a**. Then again so am I. Still, why would you think that? And don't just say you don't know. Say it in words I can understand." While his tone was calm, his words were stern. If they were going to clear this matter up, he had no use in Liam beating around the bush.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

Despite their parting, he still trusted him. He felt safe here in his arms and was aware that it was not fair to compare this time to the last. What Micha did was wrong. But what Samuel did was no better. They were square and thus he felt no reason to worry. He could feel it in Micha's touch, his kiss, even his bite. If he had meant to harm him, he would have done it by now. Samuel smirked a bit as he recalled their first time. He remembered how reluctant he was to go answer the door, but the delivery guy was just being so persistent. In the end when he came back, it was he who suggested they switch. He listened as the male confirmed to remember as well. Samuel gasped as the male thrust in his first finger. It was no surprise how tight he was. Water wasn't exactly the best lube and it had been months since he'd been touched there. Soon after he was kissed by Micha. He kissed him back sweetly as he willed himself to relax. He smiled as the male pulled back to speak again. "In my defense I didn't know I was going to like the way you do it as much as I did. Otherwise I would have let you do it sooner." he replied teasingly. Samuel wiggled his hips a bit to prove his point. Back then he had his reasons for not wanting to be a bottom. A lot of the guys he'd been with were impatient or just didn't know what they were doing. Whereas Micha was patient and gentle, showing him that being bottom could actually be enjoyable.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:51 pm
          User Image

vMicha knew that Samuel trusted him and he didn’t take that lightly. He took his time with Samuel not wanting to rush things. Micha knew it would do him no good to rush things. However he took great delight in taking his time as well. He enjoyed searching out Samuel’s body and finding what turned him on. Micha knew that Samuel would be tight after all he hadn’t really touched himself lately. He could only imagine however the image of Samuel touching himself to images of them. Micha kissed Samuel feeling him trying to relax. He listened as Samuel spoke and couldn’t help but laugh. ”Mm, yes well admittingly you’re my first...” Micha spoke truthfully. He had never topped anyone before Samuel. Micha was always on the bottom with any sexual partners before Samuel. He wiggled his finger inside Samuel, willing his muscles to relax before he started to move it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:39 am

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel was grateful that Micha was smart enough to know what his trust was worth. Knowing that helped him to enjoy the simple pleasure the male gave him. Even after going months without touching himself, he was able to relax enough to let Micha get started. He watched as the male laughed and spoke again. He had to be honest, he was a bit shocked. "Really? You never told me that." he replied. Samuel remember the first couple of times they had sex. As per usual he asked if Micha preferred being on top or bottom. When the male told he liked it on the bottom, he had assumed it was just a simple preference. Similar to how Samuel was more of a top. Finding out that he had been his first made him even more glad they were back together. While he had no power over whom Micha chose to have sex with. He liked knowing that he in turn had trusted him enough to be his top. As he sat there, Samuel slowly adjusted to the intrusion. He moaned softly when Micha began moving his finger. It was still a bit uncomfortable. But he could manage for now.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:23 pm
          User Image

The idea of being on top never appealed to him until he met Samuel. He was used to being on the bottom and much preferred it. However at times he enjoyed being on top and watching as pleasure spread through Samuel when he teased him. Micha knew it seemed a surprise to know that Samuel was his first too top. He had never done it with other men until now. Micha had never really found the urge for it, after all he was content with being on the bottom. He listened as Samuel spoke, knowing it seemed odd and strange. ”Would you have let me if I told you?” Micha asked curiously but with all seriousness. He knew how Samuel had felt before about being on the bottom. Micha found it to be understandable after all his first time with a man hadn’t really been entirely pleasant. He moved his free hand to Samuel’s waist as he held onto him. Micha started to move his finger, watching as Samuel moaned at the feeling. He had a thought in mind, but wasn’t sure if Samuel would be opposed to it. Micha would wait a little bit before asking as he sat there, getting him adjusted to his finger.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Through the years Samuel can't deny his curiosity for being on the bottom. While he enjoyed watching his partners from above, he wanted to experience that same pleasure. Unfortunately in his experience, most men he had allowed to top him just weren't good. Some didn't want to be bothered with prepping him, others were just bad at sex in general. Micha turned out to be different. So it was easily to understand his surprise when he told him that Samuel was his first. Samuel gave a small shrug in response to the males question. "Back then probably not." he replied just as serious. "To be fair though, everyone before I met you just weren't that good." Samuel continued to cling to the male as he thrust his finger into him. A small moan passed his lips and he felt Micha's eyes upon him. Turning a bit to meet his gaze, he smiled. "I probably would have eventually though." It definitely would not have been immediate. Just as back then it hadn't been immediate. Back then, Samuel had come to trust Micha enough to allow him such a privilege. He could only imagine a similar situation would have occurred even if the circumstances had been different.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:55 pm
          User Image

Liam knew he was getting nowhere by hiding what he was feeling. If anything he was taking his annoyance out on Alaine, even though he hadn’t done much. He was just as much to blame as Alaine was. Liam knew the small gesture of flowers meant something. He was happy to see Alaine liked them. Liam tried to relax as he sat beside Alaine. He listened as Alaine spoke sighing. Liam knew he needed to be more honest with Alaine or he would lose him. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. ”I never know what you’re thinking Alaine...One minute were fine the next I’m not so sure.. “ Liam spoke softly as he sat there. ”I like you Alaine, a lot however I don’t know what you think about me… and just kissing me isn’t proving you like me...I want to know what you’re thinking or if I’m just wasting my time expecting this to work out.” He spoke trying to be as blunt as possible. Liam wasn’t expecting some big confession, but he wanted to know if what they had was even something or nothing at all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:13 pm
          User Image

Bad sex was to be expected with some people. After all he had experienced his own unfortunate times with bad sex. Micha wasn’t bothered by the idea of Samuel hadn’t trusted him if he had told him he was his first. He knew it was surprising seeing as Samuel had enjoyed it. Micha was curious though what would have happened if he didn’t. He could only imagine, he had much practice to learn what he liked so he tried to give the same pleasure to Samuel. Micha smiled as Samuel spoke admittedly understanding. He watched as Samuel moaned as his fingers moved inside him. Micha watched as Samuel turned his head away only to look back at him. He laughed softly, ”Eventually.” MIcha teased, as he leaned forward to kiss him. He pulled back, ”Let me ask you this then...Of the few times you have been on the bottom, has anyone ever given you a rim job?” Micha asked curiously as he watched Samuel as he continued to move his finger inside him. He started to thrust it a little faster searching out his sweet spot.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 am

User Image
User Image

Alaine studied the male curiously. He could tell that there was something weighing on his mind. But what it was, he didn't know...A part of him was cautious and wasn't even sure he wanted to know. Watching Liam, his body language wasn't exactly helping. He was patient as he sat there, when Liam did speak at last he was silent. He understood what he was saying as well as what he was wanting. What he still wasn't understanding though was why this was so important to him. In the past Liam seemed content with what they had. "Okay first off, I'm not as hard to read as you claim I am. If you're referring to what happened earlier in the kitchen, that's called flirting.....Or at least I was trying to until you said you wanted your precious car back." he started, setting the flowers aside. "And second off, why can't a kiss count as my liking you? How many people are you kissing that you don't like?" While he asked him in a teasing tone, he serious. Alaine didn't often express any emotion towards people. Even less towards people he didn't like. And he especially didn't kiss them. Sighing, he moved to lean against the male. "I'm thinking...you're either oblivious or just wanna hear me say it. So I'll humor you. I like you. I like watching you dance. I like having you in my bed. And I like your cooking. Now ******** kiss me before I take it all back."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:47 am
          User Image

Flirting was easy, it was something he could understand. However with Alaine he didn’t get that impression from him. Liam didn’t understand Alaine’s ways of flirting. It was more like he wasn’t interested in him. He was still coming to terms with understanding him. As much as Alaine thought he was an open book, he wasn’t. Liam was constantly second guessing himself. He watched as Alaine started to talk. Liam wanted to object but he would only cause more issues. He didn’t want to seem like he was complaining which he probably was. Liam listened as Alaine teased him, but knew he was serious. There was only one person he was kissing and that was Alaine. Even while he was gone for the whole month, he hadn’t been seeing anyone else much less kissing them. He watched as Alaine came closer leaning on him. Liam didn’t want to argue and knew when he should keep his mouth shut. He listened as Alaine spoke, being clear but still leaving some questions which he was not about to ask. Liam slipped a hand up running it through Alaine’s hair. He pulled him closer as he leaned down to kiss him. Liam kissed him gently at first, then added a little more pressure as he kissed him deeply.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:02 pm

User Image
User Image

Okay so he wasn't the greatest flirt that ever lived. But Liam had to give him credit for trying.....right? He tried his best to explain his side of things, but he couldn't help noticing how the male just took his word for what it was. It was a nice gesture but not very helpful. If there were still things Liam wanted to talk about he was going to need to speak up. Alaine was no mind reader and he had no time to play one. As he went on to tease the male, he found it a bit worrisome that he had no comeback. Was Liam kissing anyone else?! He wanted to ask but also did not want to start any unnecessary arguments. He trusted Liam when he said he had not been with anyone while he was away. Just as Alaine had remained faithful to Liam in that same time. After saying his peace, Alaine wondered if it would give the male any peace of mind or if there was more to come. Any more questions of his own were put on hold as the male leaned over to fulfill his request. Alaine closed his eyes as the male pressed his lips to his. He kissed him back sweetly, taking pleasure in the soon added passion. Alaine kissed him back with equal passion, soon moving to straddle his lap. His hands slipped up his chest and around Liam's neck. He kissed him several times over before pulling back. "Do you get it now?" he asked softly. "I like you. I'm with you. I've only been with you for months. I'm not kissing anyone else, I'm not sleeping with anyone else, I'm not letting other people into my personal space. I'm yours. Yours"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:43 pm
          User Image

There was still much he wanted to know. However he feared asking, knowing it would only upset Alaine. Liam thought it best to keep his mouth shut. He didn’t want to cause anymore issues today. Liam knew if he continued to make a fool of himself, Alaine would let him and most likely end up kicking him out. He had plenty of time to make a fool of himself later. Liam had no need for a comeback. He hadn’t been with anyone else there was only Alaine. Even all the time he had been gone in Louisiana, Alaine was on his mind. Liam had no need for another man, after all none would compare.

Kissing Alaine, he felt him return to the kiss. Liam could feel movement as Alaine soon slipped into his lap. His hands slipped down around Alaine’s waist. He pulled him closer. Liam felt his hands slipping over his chest and shoulders. He soon felt Alaine pull away after a few kisses. Liam listened as Alaine spoke, understanding his words. He smiled at him, it was what he needed to hear. Liam slipped his hands up Alaine’s back, ”Good, that’s all I needed to hear.” He spoke as he leaned up and kissed Alaine again. Liam needed reassurance, if even a little. He was content now to have Alaine in his arms, as he kissed him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:43 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine couldn't help his temper. What Liam was asking him was stupid. He should have known that he was with him. After all who else would he be with? Samuel? Not likely. Since he started dating Micha, they were practically joined at the hip. His relationship with the man was both professional and friendly. But not overly friendly. For the past few months it was painfully obvious who he liked. At least to him it seemed that way. It would seem he was wrong though. Alaine made sure to put all of his feeling into their kiss. He smiled against his lips as he felt Liam pull him closer, his hands gently on his waist. When he spoke, he made sure he was as blunt as possible. He didn't want anymore room for doubt to enter that pretty blond head of his. Alaine watched as Liam smiled and he couldn't help to smile back. "Better be." he teased before he was kissed. Alaine kissed him back, relaxing a bit now that that was over. He was sure they were likely to have similar conversations in the future. But at least for now he could relax. Perhaps one day he would want Liam to be his boyfriend, for now it could wait. He just wanted Liam.

Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games