Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded slightly. “He does….but most don’t even give him that opportunity. Being here, not just with Tony, but with all of you, it’s the happiest I’ve seen him in a very long time…..Thor as well.” She said softly. Looking Natasha over carefully, she gave a sly smile. “And I hope that should you and the archer ever decide to venture into starting a family you would contact me. It would be my great pleasure to help the two of you.” She said lightly “Now we should return, we will be missed soon.” She said, turning and heading back down the hall.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:00 pm
MDaylus

"I think everyone here understands a broken home or childhood. We have all had something happen to us in the past that we understand Loki's past motivations or current ones. It doesn't mean we excuse all of them but we do understand them. It makes us all like a family here and I think that's what your sons needed. I am not saying you weren't family enough but your husband pitted them against one another and seems like he degraded Loki at every opportunity. Here they can live without that pressure and work through those issues with help." Natasha answered. Smiling when Frigga said that she hoped that when she and Clint started a family that she would call the queen. "Thank you I would be happy to call on you to help us." Natasha breathed in relief. She nodded when the woman said that they should return to the celebration, Natasha turned and led the way.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave a small, bitter smile. She was well aware of how poor of a father Odin had proven to be, and how imperfect their family had ended up being, despite all of her dreams and desires. She always wanted a beautiful, happy family, wanted to be the perfect mother, and she hadn’t been. But at least others were healing the hurts she should have prevented. When the women returned to the sitting room, there was a bit of chaos, impromptu arm wrestling matches had taken over, Thor and Sleepnir locked in one, Rhodey and Sam in another, most of those gathered were watching, cheering and possibly betting. A few were relaxed still though, carrying on private conversations or watching the others with a range of emotions, from disapproval to amusement.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:37 pm
MDaylus

Natasha hadn't meant to upset the queen with her words but she had seen little other option with the need for her explanation. She knew the woman understood however and didn't bother to apologize as the walked out to everyone. She rolled her eyes and shook her seeing what was going on with the group different rounds of arm wrestling going on. Loki watched from his spot in the kitchen as he started to put the finishing touches on his few dishes for the meal that lay ahead. Natasha headed for Steve intent on letting the man know that she knew. "So I hear you know a secret." she muttered quietly enough for him to hear.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was busy pestering Rhodey about his little match, buzzing about, both trying to encourage and ultimately distracting him. Every now and then he would move to watch Sleepnir and Thor or go to the kitchen to kiss Loki or try to steal a bite of something, only to end up annoying his friend again. Steve stood slightly apart from the others, watching everything with a small smile, but going to check on the food every now and then. Looking to Natasha as she approached, he arched a brow. “Doesn’t that imply that I won’t share the secret?” he said slowly.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:05 am
MDaylus

Loki watched antics going around with a smile that only grew when Tony moved to him. He didn't stop the man from stealing bits of food but gently reminded the genius not to ruin his appetite. "Perhaps to someone who doesn't know about the secret, but I think Bruce and I will need your help with that secret at some point." Natasha answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve just continued to watch Natasha, his expression a mix of curiosity and disapproval. “Uh-huh……I have no idea what you and Banner would need from me.” He said slowly, not at all sure of what she was talking about, and not sure he wanted to know. He wasn’t a spy and he wasn’t a scientist, and he had no idea where Bruce and Natasha would meet in a need for his help.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:15 am
MDaylus

"Not us necessarily. Loki's mother told me as long as the thing goes on it becomes physically taxing on him. If he starts trying g to do too many things and Tony still doesn't know, he may need help. Of the three of us your the strongest without going green." she whispered not wanting anyone to over hear them. She figured Steve would get the hint with those words but if she needed to spell it out she would.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve blinked at Natasha, instantly knowing what she was talking about. So she knew as well? Had Loki told her? Did he even know that she knew? How many of the others knew now and the one person that mattered still had no idea? Frowning at her words, Steve glanced at Loki and then at Tony. “What do you expect me to do? Hold down someone in his condition? Not sure that will work out well Nat.”

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:44 am
MDaylus

She could practically see the questions rolling around in steve's head when he realized what she had been talking about. "As far as I know it's just you, Bruce and I that know besides Loki himself and his mother." she stated quickly. Hearing the man's question she frowned in confusion. "No, of course not. Why would you need to do that? All I'm saying is that Loki is used to god strength if that starts failing him he won't show it, he'll still try to do and move things that he shouldnt. I am suggesting we try to help him with that so he doesn't strain and hurt himself or the baby." she muttered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve nodded when he heard the list of who knew. It was still relatively short, but there were still too many to know before Tony, especially with the length of time he’d known now. Listening to Natasha, Steve made a face. He was strong, but he had no clue how he compared to Loki. He was no god after all, and he was still remarkably weak in comparison to Thor. “I can try to help, but if it gets to that point, Tony will notice that something is up.” Steve said slowly. Tony and Loki were glued at the hip most of the time. He’d notice if Steve began hovering and doing everything for the god.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:02 pm
MDaylus

The list was short and had been shorter before both Natasha and Steve had discovered and made connections. Steve was the only one of the two of then that had confronted loki. "I know but hopefully it won't be for long, his mother said he should start showing soon. He won't be able to hide it from Tony and then we won't have to worry. I'll have to tell Clint privately before he notices however. We want Loki to tell Tony and if Clint notices on his own that won't happen." she sighed. The whole situation was a complicated one just waiting for blow up in everyone's faces.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve flinched at the idea of Clint just noticing one day. Subtle was not in the archer’s vocabulary. Sometimes it was a wonder that he ever survived as a spy. “Well that’s good I suppose. Maybe we’ll be lucky and he’ll tell Tony before Christmas and we can all have a happy, relaxed holiday.” He said slowly, rubbing the back of his neck. Why did everything have to crazy all of a sudden? It had all seemed relatively calm, everything was starting to make sense, and then the world blew up and drama ensued.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:00 pm
MDaylus

Natasha hummed when Steve supposed that it would be good that Loki would be showing soon. She was unsure if Loki would really tell Tony by Christmas. She hoped they had a relaxed holiday, she really did but she could see the writing on the walls. Loki would run and Tony would be devestated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve glanced over the room, smiling at the makeshift family that they'd slowly created. He wondered how long it had been since any of them had had a good, happy holiday with those they loved. And even under it all, there was still turmoil. "You have a bad feeling about the whole situation don't you?" He asked softly. Turning to look at Natasha again, asking even though he knew the answer. She probably wouldn't have spoken with him if she didn't.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games