Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:38 pm
I was thinking it to be somewhat less malevolent. eh, but whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:49 pm
The holocron has grown arrogant in its recent years, due to the fact its being reassembled. More history will come out later when neb recovers more, but it basically believes that it will finally fufill its duty, and provide the service for which it was designed for. So it grows a megalomaniacal complex...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:32 pm
It seems I should read up on the few comics I have that feature Ossus ... 3nodding

And the Tan' Sa' Qua' is similar to "The Ring" from LotR, I'm guessing - one holocron to control them all! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:57 pm
Great...Cale is gollum....  

FrozenPhoenix32

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:03 pm
Who am I, gimli?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:46 pm
Deep_insanity
Who am I, gimli?

no yu're nuts.

therefore..your Theoden..i think..wasnt he that crazy dude..im not good with LotR names..  

FrozenPhoenix32

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:49 pm
*celebrates grand-moffishness by passing out cookies in the shape of a death star*  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:29 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Great...Cale is gollum....
Gollum? no. Cale's got enough willpower to keep the thing from driving him to devolve into a troglodyte. besides, it would take way too long. Neb or another force user would have come knocking long before the de-evolution process.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:30 pm
FP, that pic is bitchin. where'd you find it?  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:33 pm
Nospai Deathous
*celebrates grand-moffishness by passing out cookies in the shape of a death star*

Fwee! ^^
*enjoys Death Star cookie*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:36 pm
Nospai Deathous
no thanks. I got my own edible battlestation. the ALMIGHTY CHEESE STAR!!!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:58 pm
* raids a random liquor bar, and a handful of cookies *

I'm leaving Santa Claus,
Some cookies beer,
So he'll come to my house,
1st next year.

... But only the beer. The rest of the liquor is mine! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:59 am
Hey, you know how ever third Sith Lord or so is the 'Darkest' or 'Most Powerful' or 'Best Sith there Ever Was' Sith Lord?

What must it be like to be the worst Sith of all time? Or like a Sith reject, or the Sith Lord they picked because they didn't have anyone else on hand at the time?
Hmm...

Lesser Known Sith Lords (with good reason)
-Darth Incompetus the Clumsy. Once sliced off his own hand with a lightsaber; the hand holding the lightsaber. Before he could be murdered by his own Apprentice (a long-running tradition), he fried himself with his own lightning, while alone.
-Darth Tempus the Temporary; a rather weak Sith Lord, with a short reign. The Sith got him from the temp agency. He was murdered by his own Apprentice when his contract ran out.
-Darth Lushi the Inebriated; a Sith, depressed about his failure to succeed in any of his plans, he turned to strong drink. He was murdered by his own Apprentice while passed out.

Hah, they're kind of like the Sith Lords Mad might have, actually...

Then again, there's a saying, "What do they call the guy who graduates last in Med School? Doctor.", so...

I was thinking about what some Jedi might be as Sith, and for some reason, I though Mace Windu as Darth Rasta might be funny.

Grr...it's 1 AM, so forgive me if these are subpar, please.
But I just like the idea of the Sith who's last on the list of 'Great and Powerful Dark Lords of the Sith'.  

HereticX

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:11 am
Darth Cowardice the Fearful - Died shortly after becoming the Dark Lord due to a heart attack when he saw his Dark Side corrupted face in the mirror and freaked out.

Darth Sloth the Slow-Goer - Died during his SD's self destruct sequence because he couldn't go fast enough to make it to the escape pods in time.

Darth Deadman the Deceased - Dead beforehand. The Sith simply dug up a corpse as a stand-in to fool the Republic because they didn't want them to know they didn't find a new Sith Lord yet.

Darth Oblivious the Unknowing - He took the blue pill, not the red one. He still hasn't found out he's been killed in reality.

Darth Killownselfish the Odorus - Killed himself after taking the red pill, and seeing that the truth was, he was a big, fat, homeless bum that reaked of 3-day-old used diaper stench and had a vicious bladder problem.

Darth Kanottus Breethus the Choking - Choked to death when he decided to take both pills at the same time.

Darth Bubba the Redneck - His last words were, " Hey y'all, watch this! "

Darth Trekkie the Over-Dramatic - He insisted they push it all the way to warp factor 9.

Darth Darth the Unchosen Name - Died via brain explosion trying to think of a good name for too long.

Darth Fire Eater the Flaming - A circus act gone horribly wrong.

Darth Lion Tamer the Headless - Another circus act gone wrong.

Darth 16-bit the Old-Schooler - Got so mad when he couldn't get past the speeder part at the start of Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, that he threw his SNES at the wall. Unfortunately, it bounced off his rubber tree plant and came right back at him, crushing his head.

Darth 16-bit Jr. the Younger-Schooler - Busted his head on the ceiling after jumping up in excitement when he beat the level his father could not.

Darth 16-bit III, the Youngest-Schooler - Shocked to death when the TV fell on him after he hugged it when he beat the entire game his father and grandfather couldn't beat.

Darth Cliche, the Same Old Crap - Killed by his butler, Darth Butler.

Darth Butler - Killed in the final scene, because his character wasn't gonna be in the sequel.

Darth Lightning Rod the Stupid - Wore a fully metallic suit in a Force Lightning fight.

Darth Cornholio the Bunghole - Couldn't find the TP he so desperately needed in time.

Darth Exploded Pants the Weird - He wasn't happy to see her, it really WAS a live thermal detonator in his pants. Researchers still haven't discovered how it got there.

Darth Laughus the Cackling - Used too much NO2.

Darth Fartus the Knocker - Lit a fart too massive to control.

Darth Rearendum the Lover - Was standing too close to Darth Fartus the Knocker's rear end when he lit the big one.

Darth Shrapnel the Catcher - Killed by a piece of shrapnel to the head caused by Darth Fartus the Knocker's lighting of the big one.

Darth Incener the Rated - Fell back into the incenerator when he laughed as he saw the deaths of Darth Fartus, Rearendum, and Shrapnel.

Darth Pervus the Humper - He could've sworn it was his wife.

Darth Zatch the Mamodo - Burned the wrong spell book.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games