Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Juno watches Yuan say this, and feels horrible for almost maiming Bella, and Tomoe. Feels even worse for harming Nightbane. "This isn't good.." he whispers to himself, watching Yuan carefully. Making sure tomoe is close by, he stands with her "Tomoe, is this another illusion of his?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:26 am

(Sorry I was gone, mom kicked me off for the night. Well, back.)

Nightbane stared at Yuan. Something felt different about him...almost...

Suddenly Yuan raised his palm at Nightbane. A blue light ran around Nightbane as, just for a second, it looked like the spot where Yuan's heart was was glowing blue. Nightbane reared back in pain.

Nightbane was holding his head. Thoughts flooding into his mind, You are mine...you were never meant to be free..you are a beast! You deserve to be caged in your body...under my reigns! Nightbane held his head tighter, NO! I am...not yours...to control...anymore...stop...no... Nightbane started to remember the fate of Phantom, back then...he focused on the troubles ahead. He howled in rage as he transformed into the hybrid form (I have trouble differentiating between his human-hybrid form and his lycan-hybrid form...nevermind!). His eyes closed and reoppened in a completely blue color. His body relaxed as his head cocked slightly, staring at Yuan, waiting for orders...

(Long story about Yuan, I think I mentioned leaving out 13 years of his life...and the bounty hunter part...I'll work in the explanation when I can lol, just saying I'm not pulling anything at my tooth-piked punctured...yeah.)

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 am

(lol) she struggles "put me down or else" she sinks her fangs in his arm, she struggles then gets out of his grasp, she starts runnign back towards nightbane
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 am

Nightbane had remained still..

Strider looked at Nightbane. "No!" came Strider's yell in a dark voice. He quikcly tried to get to Nightbane.

Yuan smiled as he put his hand up again and a blue wave sent Strider into a wall, unconciouss.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:41 am

she looks at Yuan "i hate you" she claws at him then runs to Nightbane "Will please" she said shaking him "dont do this"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:50 am

Yuan watches as his wounds heal in seconds and smiles.

Nightbane looked at Bella, tears in his eyes. "Go...away...he...control...no...control...go..." Nightbane's eyes flashed for a second. He was struggling as hard as he could to resist Yuan.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:53 am

she shakes her head "no, im not going anywhere" she looks at Yuan "i hate you" she jumps on him and claws on him
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:12 pm

Yuan laughed as each scar she made quickly disappeared. He was about to throw her off when he gave a sick smile. Suddenly Nightbane grabbed Bella, eyes as blue as the sky, and had thrown her away as if she meant nothing.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 pm

she slides across the ground "oh..." she growls, her fangs coming down, her eyes red, she stands up and jumps on Nightbanes back, she sinks her fangs into his neck to try to snap him out of it
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Nightbane felt the pain but said nothing...acted as if it had not hurt. He put his hand on her back as he sent her flying. Yuan's order came quickly, finish her... Nightbane snarled as moved in.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:21 pm

she stands up quickly, she jumps on him again, clawing at him "snap out of it" she yelled
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:30 pm

Nightbane snarls as he throws her off again...he stops midstep. "Please...go...I...can...fight...Yu...u..." Nightbane started losing control again. Before his eyes turned blue again, tears welled up.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:33 pm

"im not leaving" she said standing up, she looks at him "im not" she runs at him, but then turns and strikes at yuan, she jumps on him "die" she yelled
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:38 pm

Yuan moved back as the strike hit him. The scar faded but his anger hadn't. He and Nightbane moved in on her, ready to pounce.

Sean appeared behind Bella as the flames still caught on him, "We have to go..." He grabbed Bella as he disappeared to a dark dungeon, in the bottoms of Valdamt Castle.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:41 pm

she looks at him "let me go" she looks around "ill kill him" she kicks the wall
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games