Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
DoomNeko
On another related note...

I keep hearing from left and right that the internet isn't a medium on which we can trust people. I understand that. I understand that there are stalkers, human traders and the whole lot of such things all over the net.

But just like there's a way to find honesty in people in real life, it's possible to find honesty in people online. It's harder, but it's doable. And of all people, I trust Audi.

She might be leading me in a trap, she might. But she might not. It's a risk I'm willing to take. If things don't turn out as they should though, I still have my legs, my hands and my head to get myself out of the shitpile.

Besides, did nobody ever say that all things worth fighting for have their risks? If I didn't bother taking a risk, I'd have never learned art by defying my teachers. If I didn't take the risk to open strange new books, I'd have never learned some of the things I have. If I never took the risk of looking over the fence, I'd have never seen the neighbor.

So I'm taking a risk again. It could very well cost me my life. It could only be a stepping stone too, though, or even bliss waiting for me. Whatever happens will depend on what I do from there onwards.

I hold the keys to the driver's seat of my destiny.
Asking for help was just asking for someone to help me push the car to the nearest gas station, then I'm off again.

I won't say I'm the wisest person on Earth, that'd be tooting my horn. But I trust that I know enough now to take decisions, and address the consequences for them, wether good or bad. True, I'm leaving without really knowing the area or the people there much, I'm leaving blind. But then, when the blind man saw again, everything was so much more beautiful.

And do not let anyone tell you differently or get in the way of your dreams.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
Drama, drama, drama. Man I'm glad this thread was created and enforced razz .  

Zanzibar

VixNeko

OG Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:19 pm
DoomNeko
On another related note...

I keep hearing from left and right that the internet isn't a medium on which we can trust people. I understand that. I understand that there are stalkers, human traders and the whole lot of such things all over the net.

But just like there's a way to find honesty in people in real life, it's possible to find honesty in people online. It's harder, but it's doable. And of all people, I trust Audi.

She might be leading me in a trap, she might. But she might not. It's a risk I'm willing to take. If things don't turn out as they should though, I still have my legs, my hands and my head to get myself out of the shitpile.

Besides, did nobody ever say that all things worth fighting for have their risks? If I didn't bother taking a risk, I'd have never learned art by defying my teachers. If I didn't take the risk to open strange new books, I'd have never learned some of the things I have. If I never took the risk of looking over the fence, I'd have never seen the neighbor.

So I'm taking a risk again. It could very well cost me my life. It could only be a stepping stone too, though, or even bliss waiting for me. Whatever happens will depend on what I do from there onwards.

I hold the keys to the driver's seat of my destiny.
Asking for help was just asking for someone to help me push the car to the nearest gas station, then I'm off again.

I won't say I'm the wisest person on Earth, that'd be tooting my horn. But I trust that I know enough now to take decisions, and address the consequences for them, wether good or bad. True, I'm leaving without really knowing the area or the people there much, I'm leaving blind. But then, when the blind man saw again, everything was so much more beautiful.

You can't drive...and you don't have a fence around your yard. O_o; Just kidding. xd Actually, I once went to meet someone I talked to over the net once, bad idea. Turned out to be a predator. >_> All I have to say is, just make sure you trust the good people. You trusted me and see what happened. =(  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:19 pm
Zanzibar
Drama, drama, drama. Man I'm glad this thread was created and enforced razz .

Don't we all? XD  

Sonya Khatsworth

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:20 pm
Don't listen to anyone, Doomie. Just follow your heart, that's what I did. I met my mate over the internet, I live with him now and we have a daughter. Just do what you think is best for yourself, and as I said, follow your heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:22 pm
BiNeko
You can't drive...and you don't have a fence around your yard. O_o; Just kidding. xd Actually, I once went to meet someone I talked to over the net once, bad idea. Turned out to be a predator. >_> All I have to say is, just make sure you trust the good people. You trusted me and see what happened. =(

I trusted you, and I still do.

Why? Because you did what you did because you cared for me.
Sure, it might have been a clash in what I think is best for me and what you think is best for me, but then again... when doesn't such a thing happen?

It's over and it's in the past.
When I was starting elementary, I vowed to myself I'd become a great artist, because I liked art, doing art, and being praised for the art. And I still do.

And even if I have to go 'round the world thrice to attain my goal, I will.

Sonya Khatsworth

VixNeko

OG Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:25 pm
DoomNeko
BiNeko

I trusted you, and I still do.

Why? Because you did what you did because you cared for me.
Sure, it might have been a clash in what I think is best for me and what you think is best for me, but then again... when doesn't such a thing happen?

It's over and it's in the past.
When I was starting elementary, I vowed to myself I'd become a great artist, because I liked art, doing art, and being praised for the art. And I still do.

And even if I have to go 'round the world thrice to attain my goal, I will.

Thanks for the trust ._.

You ~always~ get praised for your art, your mom even shows it to every passing people at your house. xd But ~I~ vowed that I would improve my art to at least meet your level one day...and I will! *runs around laughing*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:48 pm
Still planning to ditch the entire computer doomie? Or everything but the HDD? sweatdrop  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:52 pm
Crenn
Still planning to ditch the entire computer doomie? Or everything but the HDD? sweatdrop

My parents refuse that I bring any of the computer with me since they paid part of it.

Well, that doesn't prevent me from burning everything on DVDs and hard-wipe the whole thing before I leave. :3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:56 pm
Heh, got a backup plan I see. And they paid for half of it. A HDD isn't worth half of it, therefore you could argue that you paided for the HDD and a few other parts xD. But anyway, DVD burning sounds like a great idea... depending on how large the HDD is.  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:57 pm
Crenn
Heh, got a backup plan I see. And they paid for half of it. A HDD isn't worth half of it, therefore you could argue that you paided for the HDD and a few other parts xD. But anyway, DVD burning sounds like a great idea... depending on how large the HDD is.

I have 50 4gig DVDs, it should be enough to cover pretty much everything. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:58 pm
Unless you have over 200GB rofl .

Anyway, better get busy burning if you want to make your plane sweatdrop

EDIT: Doomie, when you do need to build a new machine, see if you can't contact me sweatdrop  

Crenn

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:26 pm
...*sigh*

Why is it that everyone takes what I say and do the wrong way? My mate thinks because I gave a guy who had similarish interests my AIM screenname, I now suddenly am going to want to suck face with him.

I only know one person on this campus. I want to make friends.. desperately..

And now he's upset and I don't know what I did and he won't tell me and I want to cry but I can't cry in front of Marcella (my roommate) because then we couldn't go shopping and I wouldn't be able to make it to kevin's buddy's DnD session tonight and everything would suck.

...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:27 pm
Nekoyaki
...*sigh*

Why is it that everyone takes what I say and do the wrong way? My mate thinks because I gave a guy who had similarish interests my AIM screenname, I now suddenly am going to want to suck face with him.

I only know one person on this campus. I want to make friends.. desperately..

And now he's upset and I don't know what I did and he won't tell me and I want to cry but I can't cry in front of Marcella (my roommate) because then we couldn't go shopping and I wouldn't be able to make it to kevin's buddy's DnD session tonight and everything would suck.

...*sigh*

My mate used to get jealous a lot. After a while, he stopped. How long have you been together?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:29 pm
Not everyone will take things the wrong way. Explain that you're lonely in the campus and that you want to make a few friends. And, I recommend you don't hold back tears.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games