Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:33 pm

(lolz okay, same here)
Echo growls at them before shifting back to her human form, she moved closer to kat

Lizzy looks around at the new room "wow, lots of mirrors" she stands, dusting herself off "lets go see whats behind them" she takes alex's hand, squeezes it and starts walking "its okay alex" she whispered "we got each other, nothing can hurt us" she smiles a little before looking around
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:47 pm

(alright gurl, im out, G'Night)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:35 am

(moren :3)
alex nodded slowly and follwoed her looking at the different rooms

the people began 2 whisper 2 themselves then they turned back 2 echo then kat
"you two are differnt right?" he asked either of them but kat didnt anser
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:34 pm

(hey whats going on fill me in?)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Okami_Shirinai
(hey whats going on fill me in?)

(were at this place and you and strike and night are ina cell tied up by chains and me and echo are in this white room and lizzy and alex are wondering arond :3 you should read the pages 2 catch up real qwuick

i was just planing a big turn of events :3

the looked at echo and kat testfully then one said
"we are not the bad guys were here to help the planet and by doing that we are organization is spreading we will be captureing,tortureing then exucuting all werewolfes from this day forward ans then we will creat new ones "
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Bane woke up in his cell and stood up, "hey where am i?" he said looking around and then noticed he was in a cell, "hey let me out" he yelled punching the wall hard and cracked it but the chains held him back.. Night woke up and stared around, "where am i?" he said half awake and then saw he was in chains, "hey whats going on?" he struggled and was swinging back and forth.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:59 pm

(your held by unbreakable chains :3 )
the gaurd turned and yelled at them "knock it off!!! or we'll put you back to sleep!"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Bane growled. Night stared at him, "i would let us go now or you might die" he threatened. He had regained his power and shifted his armor on. The armor was to big for the chains and broke under his weight and size. He stood there in his nightingale armor. He pointed his gun and fired at the guard and blew the door and the guard apart. "now how do i unlock this chain" he said facing them
(its not truly unbreakable, nightingale is to big and heavy for the chains to hold him)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:20 pm

(awww come on i said they were unbreable thats cheating)

more guards showed up hearing the explsoion and they threw werewolf tazers at them
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:23 pm

(then they could never get out, nothing is unbreakable,..even bane can be broke even though he perfers to be together)
They bounced off his armor, "that tickles" he said and fired his gun at them and his shoulder machine guns.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:29 pm

(lolz)
Echo growls "your not getting near us" she spits at them

Lizzy looks around "wow" she taps on one of the mirrors and it opens up "cool" she smiles and walks inside

Strike wakes up "huh?" he looks around "whats going on?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:32 pm

(we ll i had plans DX if echo was on i could go threw with them and they involved us still being captured hmm i guess not you 2 so your free 2 go idc :3 rp's for fun )
(now what though?)
they continued shoting at him uselely

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Night stopped and stared at them, "ok now your being stupid" he said and fire his beam gun and collapsed the ceil on them. "ha now try to get us" Bane sighed, "um night" Night looked at him, "yes bane" "now how do we get out" bane yelled
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:36 pm

(what am i grilled cheese?? lolz im on gurly)
strike stands up "yea how do we get out?" he pulls and tugs on his chains "Dammit...." he looks around "wheres kat?"

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Bane looked at him, "i dont know but i want down from these chains" he said tugging on them. He pulled hard but only the ceiling gave way and a chunk fell on him, "ow" he said
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games