Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:56 am
*purrs softly* h....hi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 am
Firetiger glances at Rei and shrugs. [What kind of presents are they anyway?]

The neko turns to Aya in disbelief. "Why do you wanna help me?" she asks suspiciously, then more curiously in a flurry of questions, "How? What's in it fer ya? How long'd it take? Whaddaya mean elements?"  

firetiger42
Crew

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:12 am
Snowspartan1399
*purrs softly* h....hi

heart
> hewwo 3nodding
firetiger42
Firetiger glances at Rei and shrugs. [What kind of presents are they anyway?]
rei thinks that thish might be perfect! surprised whee >

a veryvery late happeh berfday to Ark! sweatdrop 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:24 am
would miss rei like anything to drink?

im sure she could use it sad  

Snowspartan1399

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:32 am
Snowspartan1399

thankies Spartan, that ish veryvery thoughtful 4laugh rei would definitely like a big glass of water with lime whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 am
Purring, Firetiger forgets about Aya's suggestion and reaches for the tiger figurine with the expression of an excited kit, "That looks awesome! Can I see?"  

firetiger42
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:01 pm
Rei Hino-chan
Snowspartan1399

thankies Spartan, that ish veryvery thoughtful 4laugh rei would definitely like a big glass of water with lime whee

*fixes some water and cuts a lime slice for her* here you go sweatdrop *sets it down*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 am
firetiger42
Purring, Firetiger forgets about Aya's suggestion and reaches for the tiger figurine with the expression of an excited kit, "That looks awesome! Can I see?"
3nodding
> of course! 4laugh

Snowspartan1399
*fixes some water and cuts a lime slice for her* here you go sweatdrop *sets it down*
mmmmmmmm thankies, Spartan heart >  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 am
Rei Hino-chan
firetiger42
3nodding > of course! 4laugh

Snowspartan1399
mmmmmmmm thankies, Spartan heart >

oh umm no problem sweatdrop sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 pm
*Creates the magical matrix outside of her hand and forces a stream of her mana into it. She then creates a fireball in her hand, and shoots it up into the air.* This is the Element known as "Fire", you could learn to do that to. As for wanting to help....well...I would like to be friends. In terms of how long it takes...it just depends on each person, just like with learning how to do anything. Some people learn skills faster then others.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:46 am
Firetiger sets the figurine down to watch Aya. "What can ya do with that? What stronger stuff is there with fire?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:54 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger sets the figurine down to watch Aya. "What can ya do with that? What stronger stuff is there with fire?"

"It depends on your own natural abilities, and it's not just fire. You can use Water and Earth and Wind as well. There are other elements and magic stuff as well. With all of this it really depends on your own natural abilities. Some people can get stronger or faster with less work then others. Not every wolf is made to be an Alpha, and even if they do, not every wolf has the power to become the best Alpha ever known in their pack. So to speak of course". She smiles at the tiger woman, before smiling softly, "You can even travel to other worlds besides this one, which is one of the reasons why I often times look so different when I come around this place..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:28 am
*Falls out of a black hole* That's it! Who the heck divided by zero? (Sorry for the absence, school's starting soon, I had band camp, my birthday, chiropractor...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:41 pm
Angel nuzzels Rei-chan and sits next to her " full schedule yep.. sorry for not checking in every once and a while."  

Angel Marie Luna

The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games