Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:37 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover

he turns to and smiles "how about you and i take a private tour? alone..." He smiles at her
* turns even more red and folows kaia*

He puts his hands in his pocket as he goes down the hall way infront of racy. He turns around and walks backwards. " so Racy-san." He smiles at her sweetly. "where u from?"
well...um sweatdrop wut u meen?

He laughs and smiles, "i mean like the town!"
o...*thinks: how do i put this* well my dad doent let me give personel info like that sweatdrop but im from california i can tell u that  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:38 pm
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
-Looks over and glares- are you two talking to me?

No,not really,anyways,welcome Neko school,i hope you enjoy and stuff......

-smirks- Well, thank you, But my life would be alot better if i didn't HAVE to come here. But I might as well make a friend here. May i follow -walks closer-
Eh,sure,so do you want a tour of school  

Flippy flusters Flaky

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:39 pm
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex

-smirks- Well, thank you, But my life would be alot better if i didn't HAVE to come here. But I might as well make a friend here. May i follow -walks closer-

Yeah, i guess, so lets start -signals to follow-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 pm
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover

he turns to and smiles "how about you and i take a private tour? alone..." He smiles at her
* turns even more red and folows kaia*

He puts his hands in his pocket as he goes down the hall way infront of racy. He turns around and walks backwards. " so Racy-san." He smiles at her sweetly. "where u from?"

o...*thinks: how do i put this* well my dad doent let me give personel info like that sweatdrop but im from california i can tell u that

He looks iintregged. "wow im from alabama." Smiles. He runs into a vase and right befor eit falls he catchs it so fast you didnt even see him move.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:43 pm
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex

Ok,well.....*walks to classroom buildings area* this is where you gotta go if class is about to start *points at building on left* this building is mostly elemental or other classes related to it *points at building across from it* then this building is mostly physical stuff,like fighting with weapons and stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover

He looks iintregged. "wow im from alabama." Smiles. He runs into a vase and right befor eit falls he catchs it so fast you didnt even see him move.
*has confused look on face* um...wut was that? i thot i heard somthing wink  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 pm
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex

Ok,well.....*walks to classroom buildings area* this is where you gotta go if class is about to start *points at building on left* this building is mostly elemental or other classes related to it *points at building across from it* then this building is mostly physical stuff,like fighting with weapons and stuff

ahh...-starts walking toward physical building- well are you coming?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 pm
......it's not class time yet.....unless you just wanna take a look or something  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 pm
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover

Kaia laughs and puts the vase bck slowly. "yah i have a speed power! " He smiles.Kaia hears people down the hall and walks to them hands still in pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover
angel_eyes200
HONEY-CHAN lover

Kaia laughs and puts the vase bck slowly. "yah i have a speed power! " He smiles.Kaia hears people down the hall and walks to them hands still in pocket.
(thinks in head: that is soo hot) whee wow kool  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 pm
ODST Rex

......it's not class time yet.....unless you just wanna take a look or something
-sarcastically- oh yes yes...a look...or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:50 pm
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex

.....i know you're being sarcastic.....but screw it,let's just check it out then  

Flippy flusters Flaky

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:51 pm
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex

.....i know you're being sarcastic.....but screw it,let's just check it out then
yeah.-smiles- -walks into front door- oh its locked -rubs face-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 pm
walks up to res and other new kid. "hello." He says as his hands are in his pockets.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:54 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
walks up to res and other new kid. "hello." He says as his hands are in his pockets.

why hello we are just taking a "look" at the physical building -hits door- but its locked.....oh, and my name is Leon  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games