Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:58 pm

Sorry for interupting but.......

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:08 pm

Nekoyaki
...*sigh*

Why is it that everyone takes what I say and do the wrong way? My mate thinks because I gave a guy who had similarish interests my AIM screenname, I now suddenly am going to want to suck face with him.

I only know one person on this campus. I want to make friends.. desperately..

And now he's upset and I don't know what I did and he won't tell me and I want to cry but I can't cry in front of Marcella (my roommate) because then we couldn't go shopping and I wouldn't be able to make it to kevin's buddy's DnD session tonight and everything would suck.

...*sigh*

Or maybe i'm just ******** nervous or upset that i'll be able to see you even less than i do now.

Ozmiander

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:16 pm

Ozmiander
Nekoyaki
...*sigh*

Why is it that everyone takes what I say and do the wrong way? My mate thinks because I gave a guy who had similarish interests my AIM screenname, I now suddenly am going to want to suck face with him.

And now he's upset and I don't know what I did and he won't tell me and I want to cry but I can't cry in front of Marcella (my roommate) because then we couldn't go shopping and I wouldn't be able to make it to kevin's buddy's DnD session tonight and everything would suck.

...*sigh*

Or maybe i'm just ******** nervous or upset that i'll be able to see you even less than i do now.
It's understandable for you to be nervous and upset, but has she done anything to lead you into believing that she would cheat on you or something? You need to think rationally rather than jumping into conclusions about it.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:21 pm

Leyla Giselle
Ozmiander
Nekoyaki
...*sigh*

...*sigh*

It's understandable for you to be nervous and upset, but has she done anything to lead you into believing that she would cheat on you or something? You need to think rationally rather than jumping into conclusions about it.

I did NOTHING of the sort. SHE'S assuming that's what i think. I just didn't want to talk and she went off assumign things.

Ozmiander

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:23 pm

Ozmiander
Leyla Giselle
Ozmiander
Nekoyaki
...*sigh*

...*sigh*

I did NOTHING of the sort. SHE'S assuming that's what i think. I just didn't want to talk and she went off assumign things.
Maybe you reacted in a way that was hurtful to her and made her assume that
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:24 pm

It was a misunderstanding, as these things usually are. Everything is cool now, I hope, and I'm an assuming cloud-head. Ryan is also perfect.

Nekoyaki

Ozmiander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:25 pm

Leyla Giselle
Ozmiander
Leyla Giselle
Ozmiander
Nekoyaki
...*sigh*

...*sigh*

And i should look like a jerk because SHE thinks i'm an even worse person than i am?

Maybe you reacted in a way that was hurtful to her and made her assume that

So i should look like a JERK because she thinks i'm an even worse person than i am? Great.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:07 pm

Well this is a turnaround.

It took me to get to 2 days from my flight for my mom to overhaul her whole stance on me and finally try to actually help me.

Now she's offering to pay the first months of an apartment, to cover any and all medication, to help me get groceries, find a job, get help for transition, let me keep the comp, ship off any furniture they don't need with me and all... as long as I stay within the area of Montreal.

I've been trying to get her to help me if not just for the FIRST thing on that list for years. Now she's come back with a whole slew of things, and I just don't know what to do.

I mean yeah, if I do take up her offer, it's gonna be a lot less hard to finally get a job and get on my own. No offense to Audi, but as much as I recognize that her and her friends have tried to help me, this just... completely blows it out of proportion.

i'm unsure of what to do, and the flight is on Monday.
...oi vei. I need to think on this.

Sonya Khatsworth

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:13 pm

DoomNeko
Well this is a turnaround.

It took me to get to 2 days from my flight for my mom to overhaul her whole stance on me and finally try to actually help me.

Now she's offering to pay the first months of an apartment, to cover any and all medication, to help me get groceries, find a job, get help for transition, let me keep the comp, ship off any furniture they don't need with me and all... as long as I stay within the area of Montreal.

I've been trying to get her to help me if not just for the FIRST thing on that list for years. Now she's come back with a whole slew of things, and I just don't know what to do.

I mean yeah, if I do take up her offer, it's gonna be a lot less hard to finally get a job and get on my own. No offense to Audi, but as much as I recognize that her and her friends have tried to help me, this just... completely blows it out of proportion.

i'm unsure of what to do, and the flight is on Monday.
...oi vei. I need to think on this.
Whell expect the best but prepare for the bad things that can happen too.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:31 pm

Sounds interesting, I'd explore it, but be careful. I suspect something is up.

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:36 pm

Crenn
Sounds interesting, I'd explore it, but be careful. I suspect something is up.

I do too, being such a sudden offer from her... which is why I haven't accepted it yet. Otherwise, it's quite much everything I need right now X_X  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:41 pm

From a rough analysis, I think she's trying to give you some freedom but still have you within reach. I however don't think your father is supporting the matter.... either that or some external person is pushing your mother to let you go (sort of).

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:52 pm

Crenn
From a rough analysis, I think she's trying to give you some freedom but still have you within reach. I however don't think your father is supporting the matter.... either that or some external person is pushing your mother to let you go (sort of).

Haha, I'm almost 110% sure my godfather has something to do with this.
But yeah, I guess. Though that doesn't mean that I can't cut contact with them once I'm out if they try anything. X:

i'm considering the option right now.
I have 2 days left for nothing more than thinking, and we'll see what comes of it. At worst, if I choose the latter I'll just repay Ome for the ticket price.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:13 pm

You still have time to decide. But I'd still back up your stuff, just in case.

Crenn

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:19 pm

Gothyfox
Sorry for interupting but.......

User Image

N'aww how sweet. ^^
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games