Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:03 pm

Howdy everybody. Sorry I haven't been the sunshine of your lives, with the holidays coming up I've been busy. But I'll be back to making your lives have meaning soon enough.

Cale or Johnny: What are those old pirate movies you guys used to talk about?

Z: HEY! Hope you're doing alright.

DA & Elvis: Blah random

Des: ... i have no idea.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:15 pm

--~--
Whats that supposed to mean?
--~--

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:31 pm

In Oblivion, I did the Thieves Guild 1st, then I donned the Gray Cowl when I completed Dark Brotherhood quests so that I wouldn't get the added Infamy.

I like the party quest as well. It's like being thrown into a Reality TV show, only you kill everyone else.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:49 pm

Jaden_Ordo
Howdy everybody. Sorry I haven't been the sunshine of your lives, with the holidays coming up I've been busy. But I'll be back to making your lives have meaning soon enough.

Cale or Johnny: What are those old pirate movies you guys used to talk about?

Z: HEY! Hope you're doing alright.

DA & Elvis: Blah random

Des: ... i have no idea.

Let's see three is "Captain Blood" and pretty any pirate movie with Errol Flynn.

DA: There is some sadistic glee in making the last two partygoers try to kill each other and then finishin the last one off when his back is turned.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:57 pm

Wow! G'd deal on the xbox and free game, Missing! surprised

Johnny: A few games have that effect on me, as well. ^^ My cousin and her husband still keep trying to get me to get Oblivion. xd
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:02 pm

I set my personal best record at like 2 minutes into it.

I trick the one girl into going into one of the rooms to wait, and kill her, then sneak into another room to kill the sleeping one.

Then I go downstairs and kill the old woman when she walks out of view of the 2 remaining guys, upon which one of them will kill the other, then I backstab the last one.

The funny part is when you 1st arrive, you can be totally honest about killing them and the woman'll just laugh and say you got a sense of humor. Admirable optimism, BUT FOOLISH! MUAHAHA!

It seems my gold earning is back to normal. I think I know what it was. I never was off Gaia for more than 12 hours at any time, so it basically saw me as constantly posting/voting for days on end without ever seeing a " 1st post/vote in a day " thing.

It's been over 12 hours since last night and my 1st pot tonight and that did the trick.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:42 pm

So anyway ... rapiers.

Should I attempt to gather the tickets required for them, or just bite the bullet and grab one from the MP?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:49 pm

I'd just bite the bullet, personally.

elvisnake2

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Yeah, better to just get it from the MP I'd say.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:02 pm

Hey CW, I got an iTunes giftcard from my dad and I want to download a Dio Album, which one should I get?

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:06 pm

Bite the bullet.

DA: I used pretty much the same tactic you used. Works like a charm.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:19 pm

Hm. Seems to be a consensus on just getting from MP. sweatdrop

Missing: that is a very good question. ^_^;; Most likely Holy Diver.

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:35 pm

My character is a sorceress. I only have armor and weapons at all just for the sake of having them to level up those skills because I eventually wanna max everything. When I'm not just sitting there with uber heals while letting stuff hit me to level up Heavy Armor or something, I just run around launching a custom-made spell that does fire, frost, and shock damage.

It's like Wizard's Fury, only the shock effect is 1st because I like the lightning blast look.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:37 pm

Okay I got a 50 dollar gift card from my dad and so far I got four albums and a TV show episode and have about 18 dollars left.

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:50 pm

Missing nin Itachi
Okay I got a 50 dollar gift card from my dad and so far I got four albums and a TV show episode and have about 18 dollars left.

Wow, neat. How much do things generally tend to run on iTunes and such?

Myself, I usually just hook my iPod to my comp, and load stuff I have onto it.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games