Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:35 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
*thinks "+"*

biggrin

^^;
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:42 pm

*cuddles Sura and watches some more Family Guy*

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:44 pm

Eddily

*cuddles*

I swore there was a good picture of a Raichu in that old pokemon comic series, but I just wnet through all of the comics, nad only found one small picture in passing mention of a Raichu.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:47 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

*cuddles*

I swore there was a good picture of a Raichu in that old pokemon comic series, but I just wnet through all of the comics, nad only found one small picture in passing mention of a Raichu.

I've never read any of the comics, they any good?

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:54 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

*cuddles*

I've never read any of the comics, they any good?

the ones VIZ did, "The Electric tae of Pikachu" "Pikachu Shocks Back" "Electric Pikachu Boogaloo" and "Surf's Up Pikachu" are great, the art is nice, it's little more realistic then the show, the stories are like an alternate version of the show's just little more brif and stuff. There the only comics I've read of the Pokemon ones, so don't know about any others, but those four were good, short, at only 4 issues each series, but good
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:57 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
the ones VIZ did, "The Electric tae of Pikachu" "Pikachu Shocks Back" "Electric Pikachu Boogaloo" and "Surf's Up Pikachu" are great, the art is nice, it's little more realistic then the show, the stories are like an alternate version of the show's just little more brif and stuff. There the only comics I've read of the Pokemon ones, so don't know about any others, but those four were good, short, at only 4 issues each series, but good

Ah neat. ^^

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:01 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ah neat. ^^

I liked some of the designs for the pokemon they did in it. Charizard looks more like a bad a** Dragon, Pikachu is actually kinda cute, Ash is less of a whinny kid, and more of a barrable character, Mysty was done better, the Nurses and Officers don't all look alike, and have better uniforms, so on. Art alone, it's worth a look.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:06 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I liked some of the designs for the pokemon they did in it. Charizard looks more like a bad a** Dragon, Pikachu is actually kinda cute, Ash is less of a whinny kid, and more of a barrable character, Mysty was done better, the Nurses and Officers don't all look alike, and have better uniforms, so on. Art alone, it's worth a look.

Fantabulous. razz

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:11 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Fantabulous. razz

yeah
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:33 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Fantabulous. razz

yeah
O.o I got those four comics too. It totally pawns the the TV shows artwork. Of course, most comics do. XP

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:36 pm

Krissim Klaw
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Fantabulous. razz

yeah
O.o I got those four comics too. It totally pawns the the TV shows artwork. Of course, most comics do. XP

*dose the math* there was 16 of that series >> 4 parts, each part with 4 comics.

I never was that into the show, but I loved those comics
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:36 pm

I ******** love this show! heart

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:41 pm

Eddily

Family guy? Yeah, it's probably the best adult cartoon ever. Beats Simpsons, Southpark, and just about all the ones I've seen, cept Futurama. Their tied
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:44 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

Family guy? Yeah, it's probably the best adult cartoon ever. Beats Simpsons, Southpark, and just about all the ones I've seen, cept Futurama. Their tied

BIBLE FIGHT! *throws one*

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:46 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

BIBLE FIGHT! *throws one*

Am I... am I supose to paint the p***s?
Am I... am I supose to sculpted the p***s?
Am I... am I supose to cunduct with my p***s?

what did Mr. Weed Say his family name use to be? like Bramutagrass, or something.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games