Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:43 pm
"jump's in tye's room"tye you got a good view""come on anthra"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:43 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She Finished the Kiss then Smirks "HAHA! Your All Red" She said Teasing him

shut up i didint expect that after erlyer

She sits on his Lap "Niether Did I, I couldnt get you out of My Head" Looks over to where Anthra and Alex are "LEAVE! OR ILL KILL YOU!"

yah the same fore me
*he sad wiel huging her*
umm wers your frend

She hugs him back "Well He Was Tickling me, and He knows thats My one true Weakness so I escaped him and he tried Fallowing and Now he is Probubly on Earth Still Confused as how I got Away"

*leon gives kyo an evil smiel*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:45 pm
she smiles and squeezes in front of them "i wanna see"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She Finished the Kiss then Smirks "HAHA! Your All Red" She said Teasing him

shut up i didint expect that after erlyer

She sits on his Lap "Niether Did I, I couldnt get you out of My Head" Looks over to where Anthra and Alex are "LEAVE! OR ILL KILL YOU!"

yah the same fore me
*he sad wiel huging her*
umm wers your frend

She hugs him back "Well He Was Tickling me, and He knows thats My one true Weakness so I escaped him and he tried Fallowing and Now he is Probubly on Earth Still Confused as how I got Away"

"NUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" She gets off him and Starts Running "YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:46 pm
wt0335
"jump's in tye's room"tye you got a good view""come on anthra"
screw the view some one get me my video recorder im so filming this  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:48 pm
get's camra"here"flip's the part where thay can see"i got to say i am probly the only guy who is a sucker for love"  

wt0335

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:48 pm
"oh i wann asee" she said squeezing in front of them "here" she gives him her vid. camera  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yah the same fore me
*he sad wiel huging her*
umm wers your frend

"NUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" She gets off him and Starts Running "YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

you brot this aopon your self
*he gits up and casis after her*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:52 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yah the same fore me
*he sad wiel huging her*
umm wers your frend

She runs out the Door and Down the Hall "IM NEVER TELLING YOU ANYThING AGAIN!!!" She Heads for the Bio Dome she gets there and runs down the Stairs But Decides to just Slid Down she gets to the Bottom and Starts Running Again "YOULL NEVER CATCH ME YOU SLOWB HOK!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:52 pm
im a glutton for black mail...of course only leo will get this not kyo cant black mail women with out major guilt  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:55 pm
"after them"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:58 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She runs out the Door and Down the Hall "IM NEVER TELLING YOU ANYThING AGAIN!!!" She Heads for the Bio Dome she gets there and runs down the Stairs But Decides to just Slid Down she gets to the Bottom and Starts Running Again "YOULL NEVER CATCH ME YOU SLOWB HOK!!"

*leon starts to flay tord her*
ill get the cats out  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:58 pm
tye flips a switch and a screen comes up
this is the bird cam it will get all we want on screen
the thing follows the two lovers  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:01 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*leon starts to flay tord her*
ill get the cats out

[MY FRIEND IS ATTACKING ME WITH A BRUSH AND NAIL POLISH THAT IM ALERGIC TO!! ><]

"I HATE YOU!!" She gets to the River and Jumps in "WOOOHH!!"  

iLacey

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:01 pm
"sweet"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games