Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:08 pm
Unsheathing her claws as she looks down at her hands, Firetiger smiles at the thought of strength. Short and to the point, she asks Aya, "Can fire magic be used to kill?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 am
firetiger42
Unsheathing her claws as she looks down at her hands, Firetiger smiles at the thought of strength. Short and to the point, she asks Aya, "Can fire magic be used to kill?"

Sighs and shakes her head. "Well that depends on what you're trying to kill. If you're trying to kill say a ground elemental then no. If you're trying to kill something fleshy, then yes. Fire magic acts in a similar way to real fire, except for the fact that it doesn't burn you when it's coming out. It would start hurting you if you light something else on fire, because then it could light you on fire. Fire is one of the more dangerous elements as it will continue to damage on it's own..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:30 am
Firetiger nods, standing up as if to say that she's ready to start. She may hate the one who wants to teach her, but learning magic sounds like it will be very beneficial to herself...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:53 am
"Now there's a lot of different types of magic and sub types. What I am going to do now is search your soul to see what affinities you have. That way we can best see what you are naturally more gifted in. Such as summoning, elemental, holy magic, etc." She begins to carefully control her breathing and focus in on using her magical sight to gently probe Fire's aura around her soul. She tries to get a feel to see her possible specialties.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:45 am
Frowning a bit, Firetiger folds her arms across her chest. If she can learn about my potential in magic this easily, what else could she find out? the weretiger thinks, mentally trying to hide from Aya's magical sight, though there's very little chance that will have any affect at all.

Like her name and sometimes eyes, like something within her, she is unsurprisingly likely to be good at the fire element. She can have fair abilities in both more stealthy types of fighting magic, involving backstabbing and hitting an opponent's vital points, as well as using brute force. Most types of magic used in offense within these categories would probably work well with her. As past attempts at intimidating Aya through words hint, she might also be able to use mental offense types too. She'd be terrible at many type of magic, including any elemental type not closely related to fire, holy and healing spells, and summoning, as she probably wants to remain a loner.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm
Angel then rasies an eyebrow before appearing next to Aya-cha "fire is fun to play with." she smiles and opens her fist to a small fireball which was dancing diffrent colors which soon danced up her arm. she smiled almost instantly and turned the flame black with a though  

Angel Marie Luna

Amara Su

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 am
*Walks in the front door, looking around*
Wow, this place got quiet.
o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 pm
Firetiger smiles and watches the the fireball, "Why'd you stop the color-changing?"  

firetiger42
Crew

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:53 am
ack i need to start paceing myself again

just spent probly a good 500k in the marketplace today xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:11 am
On that shiny new outfit?
:3
Nice signature...so true...
XD  

Amara Su

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:17 am
lol ya had to buy each piece of the armor and lets say I made it go up in the market place by 3%

and when I saw the pic I knew I had to have it as my sig on gaia 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 am
rowr siggie! here kittie kittie whee

happeh late berfday Mulmul heart
>  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 am
lol thank rei

hmmm I think I can do the double didget 2s now xd with me being 22 now  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Wow, this place really *has* become quiet...where all my nekos at?
3nodding  

2NA
Crew

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:03 am
I think probly naping more offten now or at last thats what I been doing