Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:36 pm
Well, I figure, if he gets back in power, he'll owe them at least something. Or at least, as he begins regaining power, the GLF will pressure him more.

Also, after seeing what the Sith did, I'm sure he's had a lot of time to mull things over... or go Sith himself (possible, but unlikely).

Way I figure, something HAS to change, whether for good or bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:39 pm
Thanks for helping with the pic, Nelo.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:42 pm
Fel kicked the Jedi out long before the Sith got to him. He wasn't goaded into doing it; to his eyes, all jedi are traitors.

And the likelyhood of him suddenly pardoning the entire order is next to nothing. Its like us pardoning every single Nazi....

The Jedi didn't do anything for him; the GLF only defeated his enemy, but the GLF themselves are his enemy.

Owing them something is like admitting he was wrong.. which only leads for the questioning of whether he is fit to rule as emperor, and another box of worms...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:50 pm
Nelowulf
Fel kicked the Jedi out long before the Sith got to him. He wasn't goaded into doing it; to his eyes, all jedi are traitors.

And the likelyhood of him suddenly pardoning the entire order is next to nothing. Its like us pardoning every single Nazi....

The Jedi didn't do anything for him; the GLF only defeated his enemy, but the GLF themselves are his enemy.

Owing them something is like admitting he was wrong.. which only leads for the questioning of whether he is fit to rule as emperor, and another box of worms...
I didn't say forgive the Jedi. I just said he might have to... well, acknowledge the GLF as a legitimate organization, and actually have to compete with them for power

Or he could just stab them in the back like they plan on doing to him.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:52 pm
Its well known that the GLF instends to destroy the Empire. Its not backstabbing, they just don't have to swallow their pride to ally with the empire to defeat the sith.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:56 pm
Nelowulf
Its well known that the GLF instends to destroy the Empire. Its not backstabbing, they just don't have to swallow their pride to ally with the empire to defeat the sith.
So in the end, we're looking at a second Galactic Civil War  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:00 pm
Well, maybe. The GLF just wants to be able to be free of the Empire. It is possible, if both sides are too proud. but...

1) One way is that the GLF just does like the seperatists wanted to do. They'll split the galaxy and co-exist.

2) Fel combines the two in some magical revelation. He could have a life-altering experience. Decide the empire didn't work to hold unity, and then create a republic.

3) of course, Civil war could always happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:05 pm
Personally, splitting the galaxy sounds pretty square. I mean, look at past experience. The galaxy's a big place, and try as hard as the Empire can, they can't be everywhere at once. It's inevitable that they don't have the resources, support, and space to keep every last planet and system in check.

Though splitting the galaxy would create a rivalry which would without doubt lead to civil war, the creation of at least three main groups would balance the power.

Like Emps vs GLF vs Everyone else (Hutts, Bothans, Hapes, Chiss, etc.)  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:06 pm
Well, consider the clone wars.

Take Palps out of the situation, and you realize that the planets joining the CIS do have a legitament reason to break off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:08 pm
Nelowulf
Well, consider the clone wars.

Take Palps out of the situation, and you realize that the planets joining the CIS do have a legitament reason to break off.
They did. Granted, he schemed the whole thing up anyway, or at least provided the motivation, they were justified.

So looks like we get through this conflict, have a "UN Summit" type thing, split the galaxy, and see where it goes from there  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:09 pm
hey, can i have my old bio back?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:10 pm
Its kind of hard to tell...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:12 pm
....well, so is that a no?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:39 pm
I wasn't replying to you, Kaze. my last post was for EK.

Go to the chimera databanks, however, and look in the thread labeled "retired RP bios"  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:37 am
Gah....  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games