Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked when he felt Loki’s excitement. Looking to the god when he took his hand, Tony squeezed it back. Sleepnir seemed to perk up a little when Loki showed how excited he was at having him stay over, returning it as he looked back to Clint. Tony turned to his mate more, kissing his cheek softly, pleased that Loki could be so happy. “You know…” Tony started, looking over the god’s children. “You have some strong genes….they all look like you.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched his son turn back to cl8 t but he couldn’t keep the happy grin from his face when he turned to face tony. He accepted the kiss to his cheek with a small laugh. "You haven't seen their fathers, the look quite a bit like him as well, at least the three do. Sleepnir based his shift on Mr primarily never having known his father." Loki smiled. He hadn't minded talking about that loss lately. He guessed because he had finally told someone it made it easier.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked over them again, trying to pick apart what features might belong to their father instead. But Tony could only see Loki in them. They were all dark haired and pale, all having brilliant eyes, though only Jor had the true green that Loki had, Hela was the only to be similar in body shape, lean and tall, all grace, but even with Jor and Sleepnir’s more muscles figures, there were many of the same angles. “I’d still be willing to bet they resemble you more. There is no doubt about who they belong to.” He smirked. “I’ll be interested in seeing what Fen finally settles into.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony evaluate his children's looks. When Tony finished his evaluation he looked to the man waiting to hear what he had seen. When the man said that he was sure that the kids took after Loki more and there was no doubt whose they were surprised Loki. Hearing the man say he was interested in seeing what Fenrir settled into dropped the surprise off Loki face to be replaced by a guilty look. He was still unsure if Fenrir would shift without Loki taking the risk of facing his wolf form again. And that was something that Loki was terrified of.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned when he saw the guilt on his mate’s face. Catching his chin, he made Loki meet his eyes. “Do not beat yourself up.” He said firmly. “Everything is alright, no one is asking you to do anything.” He wasn’t going to let Loki beat himself up about not doing something he was clearly uncomfortable with.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:23 pm
MDaylus

Green eyes glanced up when Tony caught Loki's chin. His guilt did not fade much when he was told not to beat himself up. "I feel like I am letting him down by not taking his form and showing him how to shift from that." Loki admitted. He wanted to give Fenrir everything he wanted but this was hard and potentially harmful.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You aren’t letting anyone down Lo, especially not him.” Tony responded. “In fact you’d be doing him a much bigger disservice if you did something you didn’t want to do or were uncomfortable with and it messed up for whatever reason you’re concerned about.” Tony added quickly. “I told you we’d figure out how to help him, and we will. Hell, if you don’t want to turn yourself, turn someone else. If you can work around the reactor turn me. But don’t beat yourself up about it, especially not right now.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony told him he wasn't letting anyone down, the god knew that was not true. He was letting down Fenrir by not giving him his all, letting down Bruce, his mother and Steve by not telling Tony. Then he was letting Tony and the child down as well. When Tony continued to to say that he would be causing Fenrir a disservice by doing something he was uncomfortable with or that he could mess it up. "I can't turn someone else, it takes a great deal of control to shift back and forth slowly and sometimes can be painful. I can not judge the pain of another if I do it in such a way. I will just have to do it...." Loki sighed running a hand through his hair. He thought about it, perhaps he could ask to use the Hulk's special room to make sure he wasn't correct about himself and that form. If he could control it there then he could show Fenrir. He nodded however when Tony told him not to beat himself up especially at the moment with his family all around and celebrating the Midgardian holiday.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned when his suggestion was shot down, but he didn’t argue. They’d figure something out, but not here and not now. Leaning over he kissed Loki softly, sending comfort across the bond. ‘everything is fine for now Lo.’ He whispered before shifting to get a better view of Rhodey and Sam who were arguing on the other side of Loki. It was all in good fun and about their military careers, but they were putting on quit a show. Fenrir looked over to his mother, tilting his head. “Aren’t you happy mother?’ he asked slowly, clearly concerned about Loki’s expression.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad Tony didn't argue against him in this instant bur knew there would probably be a discussion later. He smiled gently at the kiss and nodded to the comfort and words across the bond. Loki relaxed some when and his smile faded when Tony moved to watch the two men arguing. The god's attention was drawn before he could slip into anymore thoughts by his son. "Of course I am my son. Now hurry up and eat your food then I am sure you can drag Jormungandr away to play with you outside." Loki responded smiling cheerfully but he was also trying to distract his son.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir tilted his head. Though playing with his big brother did sound nice, he knew something was wrong with Loki. Carefully turning on the stool he sat on, he stretched out, placing his paws on Loki's chest and tucking his head up under his chin, trying to cuddle and get Loki happy again. He really had proven to be a sweet boy, only when he got too rambunctious in playing did his wild side slip through and make him a little dangerous.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki had thought his son would turn back to his meal in an instant at the prospect of goading his brother into play. Therefor he was surprised when paws touched his chest and Fenrir was tucking his head under his chin. It did not take the god long to recover however before he was wrapping his arms around the pup and pulling him the rest of the way into his lap. Loki nuzzled into the soft fur making a content happy noise. "My sweet sweet child," he murmured softly. He should have known that Fenrir would be sensitive to his moods as he had when he had been a child before. Fenrir had always known something was wrong with all of them sometimes before they even had time to admit it to themselves.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir curled close as Loki pulled him into his lap. Hearing the god’s words, Fenrir licked at Loki’s chin. “Don’t be sad mother.” He whispered, rubbing his head against Loki affectionately. He had no idea what was wrong, but he knew Loki seemed to like cuddling him, so he’d cuddle with his mother. Stretching his paws up on both of Loki’s shoulders in a version of a hug.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Fenrir licked at his chin and told him not to be sad. "I could never be sad with you around my silly pup." Loki laughed before peppering kisses across his pup's face. His fingers searched out the spots he knew were ticklish to the pup when said pup had put his paws on Loki's shoulders.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir’s tail wagged slightly at Loki’s words, taking the affection willingly. When Loki began to tickle him however, he began to squirm and let out happy whines. “Stop mother!” he managed to squeak out, pushing on Loki in an effort to escape.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games