Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:15 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
*falls over*
*picks up the Lycan by the nexk and holds Soulfang up to his neck* do you fear death? because i don't!
she ran and jumped on his back, sinking her fangs into his neck "i hope you die" she yelled stabing him
*disappearing into the shadow, then reappearing with blade up against Angel's chest before her heart*perfect right into my trap! *smiles devilishly then thrusting the blade into her heart*
she grabbed him and slung him over her shoulder, then she fell to the ground

*turns into a vampire monster and helps angel*
*stops ragnos from helping Angel then banishes his soul into an abyss then dropped the lifeless body onto the ground*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:16 pm
*slowely regains counshisness**walks up to shaden and bites him*you were my friend shaden but now....*teeth break the skin and infects him with the werewolf disese*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:17 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
she ran and jumped on his back, sinking her fangs into his neck "i hope you die" she yelled stabing him
*disappearing into the shadow, then reappearing with blade up against Angel's chest before her heart*perfect right into my trap! *smiles devilishly then thrusting the blade into her heart*

*stops ragnos from helping Angel then banishes his soul into an abyss then dropped the lifeless body onto the ground*

*then a souless demon called onaga posseses his body*  
Mega Mullet The unwanted
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
*falls over*
*picks up the Lycan by the nexk and holds Soulfang up to his neck* do you fear death? because i don't!

noooo Angel... you..... (Vulken some how causes a bolt of lighit ning to strike him)
*taking the shockwave but barely looking hurt turned around and looked straight at Vulken* you're next then Baku and then Logen I'll save Kenji for last! and good luck trying to defeat me!  

Shadens_inferno

neon blue penguin

*leaps on top of the lycan and stabs him with a kunai* im back baby!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:18 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1

uses revive on angel  

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Dante Borges

neon blue penguin

*he puts him in a neck lock* so am i  
lupinewarrior
*slowely regains counshisness**walks up to shaden and bites him*you were my friend shaden but now....*teeth break the skin and infects him with the werewolf disese*
*releases shaden from his grip and falls over from blood loss*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin

*quickly gets out of the hold and stabs dark rider* still to weak  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:20 pm
lupinewarrior
but now you've helped me become stronger! *turns into a half devil Wolf*User ImageI'll kill all of you faster now!  

Shadens_inferno

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:21 pm
neon blue penguin
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin

*hits him untill he is on the ground*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:21 pm
Shadens_inferno
Mega Mullet The unwanted
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
*falls over*

noooo Angel... you..... (Vulken some how causes a bolt of lighit ning to strike him)
*taking the shockwave but barely looking hurt turned around and looked straight at Vulken* you're next then Baku and then Logen I'll save Kenji for last! and good luck trying to defeat me!

Bring it on baby begas ive lernt lighitning!!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:22 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
but now you've helped me become stronger! *turns into a half devil Wolf*User ImageI'll kill all of you faster now!
*looks up at him with a weak voice he says*that is what you think but now our lives are tied if i die you die thru the infection and ill kill my self if you hurt one of my friends there is no cure for it  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:22 pm
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin

*jumps onto Ragnos' back then claws his stomach open then ripping out the bloody organs* leave Penguin alone! *saying that devilishly*  

Shadens_inferno

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin

*disapears into shadow and goes through dark rider and heaeds straihgt for the lycan with a knife poised for assault*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games