Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:00 pm

(Btw, the reference ofthe pic is from Miu, a renowned furry artist.
Thank you for your awesome pics!)

I do not take credit for his pictures.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:05 pm

(...*douses eyes with alcohol...than takes them out* Ok now I can join...Niafjtene jutsl jfioea the osghe aoodhntr.... lol. I'm not going to comment...on it...cuz it would just feel too weird >.> Uh no I can't draw well (except for stick figures and flip books, i'm ok at that). The only thing good i can draw is an eye, which is anime like.)

Nightbane looks at Yuan, his eyes burning blue.

"Haha...so at last you are back under my...control. Excellent.." Yuan laughed as he led Nightbane through the halls.

(Sorry...might disappear so I am not trying to start anything big rolleyes )

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:10 pm

(Lmao!!! X3 Men....)

Valdamt look from Yuan to Nightbane. ".... Stop right there... Yuan" Valdamt said, spitting Yuan's name out like poison.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:12 pm

(lolz XDD) she runs out of the dungeon "dad" she said walking up beside him

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:18 pm

Yuan smiles and his eyes glint when he looks at Valdamt.

Nightbane turns to face Valdamt and Bella, now in lycan-hybrid form. He starts walking towards them, his face emotionless yet his claws ready.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:22 pm

Valdamt stands in front of Bella, using his sword to stop his attack. "Bella, go to the Mages Room and stay there! it's too dangerous for you to stay here!" he said, while he ried to hold him back.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm

(just in case: Is Tomoe, Juno, and Esuna in the same place as where Nigthbane and Yuan is? I got lost when Bella was taken outside with Sean) ^^; (Lol sorry for the alchohol in eye bit; X3 I assure you, though, i'm every bit straight.

Just in case.)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm

Nightbane looks at the strange man trying to hold him back. A sharp voice comes onto his head, Kill him... Nightbane's eyes flash as he moves in on Valdamt, sending his fist at his chest.

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:27 pm

(Truthfully...I don't remember lol. Uh...I think you were...there. Wait yeah cuz Yuan cast the illusions away and then I came and he started controlling me. So yeah you guys are XD)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:30 pm

Valdamt leaps back and places a hand his chest. "Oh.. you have a mean right hook..." he said. "Nightbane... I don't want to hurt you. Snap out of it!" he yelled as he holded his sword tightly on his hand.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:34 pm

she looks at her dad "no, im staying" her fangs slide down, her claws show forth, her eyes turn red "Will" she yells "Youll pay" she wipes a tear away
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:34 pm

(After everything that happened XD) Juno rushes at Nightbane, holding his Gale katana, trying to push him away with the winds, to knock some sense out of him. "Alright, alright Nightbane! I know i slashed you accidentally with one of my favorite tops, but this is kinda getting weird! Taking your agression on King Valdie won't get you anywhere!" he yells, and sends another strong push of air towards him (trust me, the sword is lethal, but he won't use lethal force on his own friend XD)

Esuna holds on to Juno's head. "He...he's under the possesion of Yuan.... .. i can see his thoughts clearly.. but.. it's like they're garbled submliminal messages..... " she says, a bit weak.

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:38 pm

Nightbane looked at the girl...tears...so strange to cry over the inevitable...the thoughts came but were not his own. Nightbane felt...something...just for a second. Doubts? Do it...now! Will...you leave me no choice.

Yuan stood still for a second, eyes closed. When he opened them an illusion was sent to Nightbane.

Nightbane howled in rage and pain. The whistle!...the noise! SHUT IT UP! A sharp, shrill whistle had gone into the mind of Nightbane through the illusion. Rage filled his body as his swipes became stronger yet less acurate and unfocused. Feeling the windbeat from Juno his eyes met a new target. He lept through the air as he landed a couple feet in front of Juno. He quickly charged and hit Juno with his shoulder to send him back.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:40 pm

Valdamt looked at Bella. "For once, I wish you listened to what I tell you!" he said, eyes glowing red, runnign toward Nightbane.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:44 pm

"im tired of listening, its time i make my own choices" she said getting a little angry
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games