Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
I've noticed, Bleach likes to do a lot of flashbacks...It's getting a little annoying mad

yeah. I hate when they do tones of Flash backs. Why I don't like some shows.

Family guy's are good, cause there not repeated sceens, cept the Peter and the mystery box XP

It's just a bit annoying with this series because we get to interesting parts in the series, and come to a halt to uncover more of someone's backstory. That's nice to know, but leaves me wanting more

I hate clip shows, those little episodes made out of deperation and deadlines. I saw the first eva movie, and it sucked, cause the whole damn thing was like a clip show. I wanted to see the secound movie, cause of the Eva Battle with Asuka. I wanted to see the Blood, the Battle, the Glory, but got clips.

They're not clip shows, just episodes that are way in the past. It's nice to learn about their backstories a bit more, but it's like "Come on, I wanna find out more about this current story"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:02 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Sega is dead, so no big deal getting roms for that, can't even find Sega systems, least not around here, I haven't seen one in years, out side of Goodwill.

Yeah, they're pretty dead. gonk

I need to get a different snes emulator though, I can't get zsnes for windows to work right, and the dos one kinda sucks.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:04 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
I've noticed, Bleach likes to do a lot of flashbacks...It's getting a little annoying mad

yeah. I hate when they do tones of Flash backs. Why I don't like some shows.

Family guy's are good, cause there not repeated sceens, cept the Peter and the mystery box XP

It's just a bit annoying with this series because we get to interesting parts in the series, and come to a halt to uncover more of someone's backstory. That's nice to know, but leaves me wanting more

I hate clip shows, those little episodes made out of deperation and deadlines. I saw the first eva movie, and it sucked, cause the whole damn thing was like a clip show. I wanted to see the secound movie, cause of the Eva Battle with Asuka. I wanted to see the Blood, the Battle, the Glory, but got clips.

They're not clip shows, just episodes that are way in the past. It's nice to learn about their backstories a bit more, but it's like "Come on, I wanna find out more about this current story"

that dosent bug me. Times I wish animes did more. Like when an Episode randomly starts in the past, but you don't know it, till things start hinting and pointed to that fact.

Usually its best to do that in a slow pierod in the story, so not to be int he way of current advents, or set it to be important to learn this for the current advent.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:06 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Sega is dead, so no big deal getting roms for that, can't even find Sega systems, least not around here, I haven't seen one in years, out side of Goodwill.

I need to get a different snes emulator though, I can't get zsnes for windows to work right, and the dos one kinda sucks.

I think I have Jens or something like that, cause I've been trying to find a couple SNES games that were never marketed, but later put out as ROMs for the computer. I think Primal Rage 2 was made into a ROM game. I hope so, that game sounded so good.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:10 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I think I have Jens or something like that, cause I've been trying to find a couple SNES games that were never marketed, but later put out as ROMs for the computer. I think Primal Rage 2 was made into a ROM game. I hope so, that game sounded so good.

Not sure I've heard of Jens. Any game that came out should be a rom. There are even homemade stuff. xp
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:13 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Not sure I've heard of Jens. Any game that came out should be a rom. There are even homemade stuff. xp

PR2 never came out. Primal Rage was so contervercal when it came out, it had to be edited several times, cause the original version, a finishing move was the monkey pissing on the beaten, and it was acidic. that same character has farts and burps, and vomit as attacks, it was so gorey, and twisted, it got a worse rap then Mortal Combat. So when the devolepent was going for the 2nd game, they figured it wouldn't sell well, and canned it.

some games that haven been canned, have been made as Roms.

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:14 pm

Bleach hasn't been in a slow period for 40+ episodes XP It's always exciting

Anyway, I gotta go to a meeting. See you guys heart
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:16 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
PR2 never came out. Primal Rage was so contervercal when it came out, it had to be edited several times, cause the original version, a finishing move was the monkey pissing on the beaten, and it was acidic. that same character has farts and burps, and vomit as attacks, it was so gorey, and twisted, it got a worse rap then Mortal Combat. So when the devolepent was going for the 2nd game, they figured it wouldn't sell well, and canned it.

Oh, I didn't read the 2. xp Thrill Kill never came out I believe(controversal ps1 game), but I've seen that around torrent sites.

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:17 pm

Af Mas

Later hun. heart
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:19 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Oh, I didn't read the 2. xp Thrill Kill never came out I believe(controversal ps1 game), but I've seen that around torrent sites.

I hate that gmaes never get made, that would kick so much a**.

PR2 was gonna have a couple new characters, and a awesome finaly boss. A Bone dragon demon thing.

I want to find PR2, and StarFox 2 two good games, that never were

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:20 pm

Af Mas

see ya
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:25 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

PR2 was gonna have a couple new characters, and a awesome finaly boss. A Bone dragon demon thing.

Sweet...

I could've sworn I've had Starfox 2 before...

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:43 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Sweet...

I could've sworn I've had Starfox 2 before...

if you mean the SNES game, never was made, but the ROM was made in like 2000. I found it once, but with this computer, I couldn't play anything above NES, so didn't get it. I forget the reasons it wasn't finished, but they didn't. So the Star Fox 64 was made instead. Whitch is basicaly a supped up version of the original game. but StarFox 2 was something else.it had other characters to it, and looked intresting.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:49 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
if you mean the SNES game, never was made, but the ROM was made in like 2000. I found it once, but with this computer, I couldn't play anything above NES, so didn't get it. I forget the reasons it wasn't finished, but they didn't. So the Star Fox 64 was made instead. Whitch is basicaly a supped up version of the original game. but StarFox 2 was something else.it had other characters to it, and looked intresting.

Of course the rom. xp

What are the specs on your comp anyhow?

Eddily

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:55 pm

Hey ho, we'll go, anywhere the wind is blowing...
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games