Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 am
*looks through the doorway* eek  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:44 am
ninja 4laugh >  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm
*Sound of crickets*
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 pm
-sneaks in the backway hopping no one can see me- >.> <.<  

Angel Marie Luna

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:34 am
*carefully wanders back into a vacant room*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:00 pm
*Hears noises in the back of the tavern*
Hmmmmm...
*Pads back there to see what's up*
ninja  

2NA
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:36 pm
"Well from what I can tell just from a scan of your aura, which flows naturally from your body...I can see you'd be best at Shadow, Fire, and Physical Buff spells. It also seems like you'd probably be pretty good at using ki, using your own life energy to project energy, or to increase yourself physically. Although that's not really too much of my forte. You might have some psychic potential, but again that's not really my forte either." She smiles at the other catgirl. "Just so you know, since I don't really know too much in the way of Psychic stuff I can't actually read your mind. I could read your emotions from the way they change the energies you release unconsciously, but that'd be about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 am
Firetiger nods, seeming relieved that her thoughts will still be as secret as she wants them to be. "So how do we start?"  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger nods, seeming relieved that her thoughts will still be as secret as she wants them to be. "So how do we start?"

"Well what do you want to start on? Fire would probably be the easiest, but it wouldn't be all that much harder to work on the other elements. Whatever you want to start on I can give you a book on some starter stuff. Simple things like lighting a candle on fire, to a simple fireball or bolt spell. Then we could work on something more complicated like a flamethrower spell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Firetiger gives Aya the faintest of smiles, "Alright." She then watches the neko as if waiting for her to magically get such a book in a mere moment.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:27 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger gives Aya the faintest of smiles, "Alright." She then watches the neko as if waiting for her to magically get such a book in a mere moment.

Not seeing Fire-chan pick anything, she casts a simple spell and hands Fire-chan a beginner's book of fire magic. "Just be careful to practice this outdoors in a safe location. You wouldn't want to accidentally light a chair or the floor on fire..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 pm
Starting to read the first page as she walks toward the courtyard, Firetiger asks, "So I just practice by myself fer a while now?"  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:53 am
firetiger42
Starting to read the first page as she walks toward the courtyard, Firetiger asks, "So I just practice by myself fer a while now?"

"Yeah. That level of magic is fine to practice by yourself. Although if you find yourself having trouble you can come to me. It's good to at least try to figure out how to do it by yourself, so you can get a deeper understanding of what you're doing. That understanding will help with the more advanced stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:37 pm
-is posed on the top shelf in a black cat form getting ready to jump through the doorway and into the tavern-  

Angel Marie Luna

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:48 am
ninja  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items