Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Sounds like you guys are describing something akin to the Inner Sphere in Battletech...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:14 pm
stare  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:26 pm
Hey EK, MtC is still in hiding, isnt he?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:36 am
Shinn Matsunaga
Hey EK, MtC is still in hiding, isnt he?
Exiled, he is. If true revenge you seek, then find him you must.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:37 am
Oh, something I wanted to ask you. How can a clone of Boba Fett use the Force and be an Imperial Knight?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:54 am
ElladanKenet
Oh, something I wanted to ask you. How can a clone of Boba Fett use the Force and be an Imperial Knight?
The fett clone?

No idea, but you know the whole thing like about "The Force works in strange ways."  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:39 am
ElladanKenet

Before the invention of the midichlorian, there was one story in the EU which proved the mystery of the force. There is a planet of clones (I'll try looking up this case more specifically later) who lived in a state of perfection, so they just clone themselves and live as they have for quite some time.

Now, it would be expected that a clone would not difffer from his predecessor. Yet one case erupted. One clone gained sensitiity, despite none of his ancestors haing the skill. And being a clone, it wasn't inherited. It just naturally happened...

So the force can happen at random, and its a strong example against the midichlorian idea.

Though I'd be wondering why the hell would somoene want to be a fett clone, since Boba and Jango are long since dead, so they probalby using the current (and much less known) fett.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Nelowulf
ElladanKenet

Before the invention of the midichlorian, there was one story in the EU which proved the mystery of the force. There is a planet of clones (I'll try looking up this case more specifically later) who lived in a state of perfection, so they just clone themselves and live as they have for quite some time.

Now, it would be expected that a clone would not difffer from his predecessor. Yet one case erupted. One clone gained sensitiity, despite none of his ancestors haing the skill. And being a clone, it wasn't inherited. It just naturally happened...

So the force can happen at random, and its a strong example against the midichlorian idea.

Though I'd be wondering why the hell would somoene want to be a fett clone, since Boba and Jango are long since dead, so they probalby using the current (and much less known) fett.
Ok, but what are the odds of that? 1 in a trillion? Ten trillion? It's like the complete anti-thesis of a Force-user.

But that's just my thoughts.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:43 pm
Why? Because Dorsk-181 gets force powers without inheriting them?

it just demonstrates the sheer will of the force cannot be denied. I mean, consider the NJO. Short of Luke and Leia, you would be saying that only their offspring could ever have force powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:46 pm
Nelowulf
Why? Because Dorsk-181 gets force powers without inheriting them?

it just demonstrates the sheer will of the force cannot be denied. I mean, consider the NJO. Short of Luke and Leia, you would be saying that only their offspring could ever have force powers.
No, there were other Jedi, and many who weren't any relation at all to other jedi, even survivng ones. I was just finding it odd that a clone of a source who's never had Jedi powers, nor any of the billions of other clones, and just one actually does.

It'd be the odds of a billion clones of Luke Skywalker, and one has not a lick of sensitivity.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:48 pm
Its more likely to not have powers and be the child of a sensitive on than the other way around though.

Unless you subscribe to the midichlorian theory, which suggests a blood transfusion could give you powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:51 pm
Nelowulf
Its more likely to not have powers and be the child of a sensitive on than the other way around though.

Unless you subscribe to the midichlorian theory, which suggests a blood transfusion could give you powers.
Didn't work with Grievous, though. He got Sifo-Dyas' blood, and no Force  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:52 pm
Yes, and he's the only one to attempt such a trial.

Now the staff of Ragnos is something you may wish to look into. It'll give people with no sensitivity the force.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:43 pm
Shinn told me he got the idea from the Shadowtrooper Project.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowtrooper  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:49 pm
Shinn
One of the last of Jango Fett's Clones, ST-FE986251 was selected at creation for a special experimental program. Finding that the Imperial Knights were highly effective tools, the Imperial high command decided to attempt to mass produce them utilizing the latest in Kaminoan technology and elements of the failed Shadowtrooper project. DNA taken from remaining samples of Boba Fett origionaly slated for use to reinforce the 501st's Storm Comando detatchment was used as the test subject, but due to the processes involved, numerous failures were created. Most of the subjects died before being born while others became insane and needed to be terminated. Only one made it through the process to become a functional force using clone, ST-FE986251. Given the Mando name Kal Werda, he was flash trained and conditioned to be an Imperial Knight. He showed considerable battlefield prowess and cunning, the trademark of a 501st clone. His Unwavering loyalty extends only to Fel and his fellow knights.

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games