Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki laughed and did not let go when his son squirmed and gave happy whines. He did finally stop tickling when the pup called for him to stop. Instead of letting go immediately he gather Fenrir into another hug kissing his muzzle before sething the pup back on the special chair. "Now eat and then drag your brother outside. He needs a distraction." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir’s tail began wagging as Loki hugged him again. Letting Loki set him on his chair, he settled again, looking over his mother to make sure he was okay. Nodding as he was told to eat, he turned back to his plate, eagerly diving into the food again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled reassuringly at his son after he had set him down and the pup turned to make sure he was okay. When Fenrir turned back to his food and dove in he smiled more. His son was strong, intelligent and caring. Something he had known too well before Odin had banished the pup because of that false prophecy. He would never let that happen again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt Loki’s pride overflowing and couldn’t help but grin. The love Loki had for his children really was amazing. The dinner dragged on for a bit, but some people left the table before others. Fenrir succeeded in pulling both Sleepnir and Jor from the table to go outside and play, a few others stood and left to talk privately or show each other around. Tony stayed to help clean up a bit since he’d contributed nothing to the meal. Frigga pulled Loki aside though, asking to take a walk outside with him. As they exited the mansion, she slipped an arm through his, turning to walk along the flower beds. “Tell me about Fenrir.” She urged. You could hear the sounds of the boys playing, Sleepnir having changed back to his normal form and Jor turning into a rather terrifyingly long snake, but not the massive beast he normally was.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki’s mood kept up through the rest of dinner after Fenrir had made him put aside his worries. When his son succeeded in pulling his brothers from the table and outside he smiled more glad that they were getting the chance to Kindle relationships again. As dinner finished he helped to clear the table until his mother pulled him away for a walk. He smiled as they linked arms and walked. "He is a wonderful child mother, much as he was before. I have told him everything and still he bounds around without a care in the world. He is senitive to others as well and if he knows someone is upset he is there to be a comfort. Of course he likes his pranks as all children do but he has not harmed anyone." Loki told his mother without hesitation as he looked out to his children.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled warmly as Loki spoke about her grandchild. “Good. I was worried he would….not handle things well.” She said slowly. “But I suppose he is once again young enough to bounce back well. He does seem to be doing very well here, and he already has half the house wrapped around his little finger….Anthony included.” She added, looking up to Loki. “He seems to be very attentive of Fenrir. More attentive than he needs to be.” She hoped that wasn’t all for show, but she suspected that it wasn’t Tony seemed to be the type that would warm quickly to those innocent enough to trust.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in agreement when his mother expressed her fears about Fenrir not being able to handle what had happened. "I have hid nothing from him and have promised not to, he knows if he has any questions he need only ask." Loki stated. Laughing at the mention of Fenrir having half the household already wrapped around his fingers Loki shook his head. "He does indeed." he agreed. It did seem as though Fenrir had Tony wrapped as well but loki still held a bit of doubt. "He is trying to make sure my son is settled and comfortable." Loki stated shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga shook her head. “Loki my dear, for someone who says he loves another so much, you have remarkably little faith in Anthony. Has it not occurred to you that he might genuinely like Fenrir? Anthony has not been around children from what I gather, he makes claims from no experience. Now that he’s around a child, he may be proving to be have more of a paternal instinct than he or you gives him credit for.” She chastised Loki. “I was convinced Odin would be a wonderful father, but the opposite proved true, it is possible that Tony, whom people give so little credit to, may be wonderful.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:18 pm
MDaylus

Shame flooded through the god at his mother's scolding. It had occured to Loki that Tony might have more paternal instinct than they both had thought. He hoped with everything that perhaps it was true that he had been wrong about all of it but he was scared of being wrong in his hope. He had been many times, not with tony of course but thousands of years of being wrong made it hard to believe he could be right. "You are wrong mother, Odin was a fine father where Thor was concerned. I should not have expected such things for his basted child he wished rid of." Loki stated bitterly. Then shaking his head he apologized. "I am sorry mother, I should not have said that.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga’s jaw tightened at Loki’s outburst, but she didn’t react. Hearing Loki’s apology, she shook her head. “You have no need to apologize…..a good father does not neglect any of his children. Odin was not a good father, and knowing that I allowed myself to be blind to that, allowed him to hurt you, it is my burden to bear.” She said softly, looking at the sky as it slowly changed colors. “Being blind was my mistake, but I believe it may be yours as well if you continue like this. I was unable to see how poor of a father Odin was and allowed him too much freedom, you may be allowing yourself to be blind to how good of a father Anthony may be and never allow him the opportunity he deserves.” She continued. “He is scared, unsure, but all fathers are, or are supposed to be. It is the ones who are overly confident in their abilities that you must be concerned about. You cannot tell me that Angriboda was not unsure and scared for a time when you had the triplets. But he learned, just as Thor will when he becomes a father, as will Agent Barton, and Captain Rogers, and Anthony. He has the advantage of being a fast learner as well. See how quickly he is adapting to Fenrir? Give the two of them enough time and a few bonding opportunities, Anthony may even step fully into the position of being his father, if that's what you and Fenrir wish.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head at his mother's words. "It was not your fault mother, no one quite knew what was going on. We did not know the game Odin was playing until I fell from his miniscule grace." Loki argued. He blamed his mother not for what had happened to him. She had been under orders to not tell him of Odin's secrets. He let her continue though feeling shame once more when she said that he too would be blind to things if he continued the way he was. He believed he already was, blind to the needs of his children. Taking the law of Odin to heart and not even trying. "I am a terrible mother then.” he murmured looking to the ground. When she spoke of Angroboda having been scared Loki felt a sharp pain in his chest at that. She had no idea what had happened there with Angroboda. She knew that he had ended up being a father to the children as long as he could but she knew not of time between their conception and birth. "He has accepted Fenrir so well that I... I have almost told him. But every time something stops me, somethings he says or does makes me doubt past what I have seen. I want to tell him so much, I have started showing just a bit but a few weeks I will not be able to hide it from him. By Yggdrasil I want to tell him, I do.” Loki breathed out shakily. "Barton and the captain. I fear you may be wrong with the captain from what I have heard his lover has returned from the dead." Loki sighed after a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:47 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga paused when Loki said he was a terrible mother. “Do not dare say that Loki. You are a wonderful mother, very possible one of the best, far better than I at least.” She said firmly. “That may be one of the few things I can claim to be proud of when I go to Valhalla, knowing at the very least I raised you to be a good parent.” Continuing on their walk, Frigga listened to Loki, patting Loki’s arm in a comforting move. “Sometimes you must be brave and forget your doubts, no matter their foundation. I believe there is a human phrase…..a leap of faith? If you have any confidence in Anthony, that is what you must do. I believe you know better than most how contradictory that man is. A Hero who sees himself a villain, a kind person who only sees evil in his actions….Who’s to say he is not a father who simple does not see himself fit to the job? He would not be the first or the last.” She argued. Tilting her head as Loki spoke about the other men, Frigga frowned, not understanding his argument at first, but realization slowly came over her and she gave a little hum. “Well there is more than one way to become a parent, and he has a very long life ahead of him from my understanding. If there is one person in this mansion I am positive will eventually have a child, it is him. Of course he already treats everyone that lives here as his children.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:12 am
MDaylus

Loki looked surprised when his mother when she demanded that he not say that he was a terrible mother. He shook his head when she said that he was a wonderful mother and far better than herself. He wanted to argue that he had failed his children many times already and was already failing the child not yet born. Still though he said nothing knowing he would not be able to argue the fact with his mother. She had always won every argument they had ever had. So he let her continue to speak as they walked. A soft snort of amusement escaped Loki when she said that he knew better than most how contradictory Tony was. He wondered if he could indeed take the leap of faith and tell Tony of the child. It was true Tony was contradictory about things even being a parent. So far though he had taken to Fenrir like the pup was his own child and was helping in ways to raise him. If that was not enough evidence to Loki that Tony could do it then he did not know what would be. Everyone so far had told him to tell the man, well everyone that knew. Why should he doubt everyone and his own sight about Tony. "Perhaps.... perhaps I might tell him." he said softly. He was shaken from those thoughts when his mother spoke of Steve and his gaining of a child. It was true that there were more than one way to become a parent. "He does indeed. He makes sure everyone if fed and uninjured."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded at Loki’s words. “Trust me my dear, whatever the result, it will be much better and much smoother if you tell him by your own choice before you are forced to tell him. He will take waiting that long as you having no faith in him and it will do more harm to your cause than not.” She advised. Smiling as Loki agreed with her about the captain, she shook her head. "This mansion will be a sight to see in the future. The children of ‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ and their poor, exhausted parents running after them. Especially if more and more people join and move here. Should they have powers like I think they might, Anthony will have his hands full just trying to keep the building from collapsing on your heads.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm
MDaylus

"I have already waited so long that even if accepts the pregnancy he will still be quite upset with me." Loki sighed. He felt like he was in another Midgardian saying, stuck between a rock and a hard place. He did not wish to be forced to tell Tony but he knew time was running out on that front. Too much longer and he could not pretend to hide it. Looking to his mother when she said that the mansion would be a sight to see in the future. "I will of course provide spells to keep it up as well." Loki laughed.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games