Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:35 pm

Angelic Muse
Eddily
Angelic Muse
nerf... whee stupid computer...*kicks*

*kicks also*

Thanks. smile

It's being so stupid...damn Windows 98 Gateway 2000 piece of crap. stare *kicks again*

98?! Oh noes!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:38 pm

Eddily
Angelic Muse
Eddily
Angelic Muse
nerf... whee stupid computer...*kicks*

*kicks also*

Thanks. smile

It's being so stupid...damn Windows 98 Gateway 2000 piece of crap. stare *kicks again*

98?! Oh noes!

Yes, sadly it tis. And I since we got rid of AOL and total wiped our our computer since AOL screwed up the modem some how and we had to get DSL, it has been surviving on SpyBot Serach and Destroy and Adware since none of the free firewalls seem to work... stare

Rawr.

Angelic Muse

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:41 pm

Angelic Muse
Yes, sadly it tis. And I since we got rid of AOL and total wiped our our computer since AOL screwed up the modem some how and we had to get DSL, it has been surviving on SpyBot Search and Destroy and Adware since none of the free firewalls seem to work... stare

Rawr.

Heh. We have McAfee Virusscan and Personal Firewall +. It kicks butt. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:42 pm

Eddily
Angelic Muse
Yes, sadly it tis. And I since we got rid of AOL and total wiped our our computer since AOL screwed up the modem some how and we had to get DSL, it has been surviving on SpyBot Search and Destroy and Adware since none of the free firewalls seem to work... stare

Rawr.

Heh. We have McAfee Virusscan and Personal Firewall +. It kicks butt. biggrin

That came with AOL so now we don't have it anymore. My dad is too cheap to by something. rolleyes And I am too poor to be spending my money on it. That's okay, in about a year and half when college rolls around my grandparents are getting me a computer for a graduation present.

*pets her computer* just hold out until then. whee

Angelic Muse

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:47 pm

Angelic Muse
That came with AOL so now we don't have it anymore. My dad is too cheap to by something. rolleyes And I am too poor to be spending my money on it. That's okay, in about a year and half when college rolls around my grandparents are getting me a computer for a graduation present.

Heh, good luck. A 90 day trial of it came with the computer, but when that ran out it just totally seems unsafe. Finally, my dad broke down and coughed up the 77 bucks or so for the real thing.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:52 pm

Eddily
Angelic Muse

Heh, good luck. A 90 day trial of it came with the computer, but when that ran out it just totally seems unsafe. Finally, my dad broke down and coughed up the 77 bucks or so for the real thing.

I know, we never had problems with all of these things I can't seem to get off the computer when we had it.

*sniffle* I miss McAfee. sad

Angelic Muse

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:00 pm

;~; All relevant posts I make..I get page cannot be displayed when I submit. crying *Cries and whines* I hate my internet.;.;
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:39 am

Silver Night
;~; All relevant posts I make..I get page cannot be displayed when I submit. crying *Cries and whines* I hate my internet.;.;

Tis evil. But I can't stop crying

Rinchans flower

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:22 am

A small girl gave a knock onto the door of the den.. "Hello?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:24 am

Aonice_Mitsoku

Hey there 3nodding

Rinchans flower

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:27 am

Rinchans flower
Aonice_Mitsoku

Hey there 3nodding

She gave a smile and looked up at the woman.. "Hi! I was just exploring, and i guess i would like to get to know some more people" She said with a bright smile, her sky blue eyes starring up into yours..
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:28 am

Aonice_Mitsoku
Rinchans flower
Aonice_Mitsoku

Hey there 3nodding

She gave a smile and looked up at the woman.. "Hi! I was just exploring, and i guess i would like to get to know some more people" She said with a bright smile, her sky blue eyes starring up into yours..

(smiles) Nice to meet you! Hang around here, you'll see that everone here is quite friendly.

Rinchans flower

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:34 am

(((Ooo, is my thread and RPGing one now? xd ))

*Uncurls from her posistion on her blue pouf and spreads out her arms* Welcome to my Den sweetie! Feel free to drink so Vanilla Chai tea and curl off on my poufs. 3nodding

((sadly I have to go, please take care)) biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:35 am

Rinchans flower
Aonice_Mitsoku
Rinchans flower
Aonice_Mitsoku

Hey there 3nodding

(smiles) Nice to meet you! Hang around here, you'll see that everone here is quite friendly.

Aonice gave a brief giggle" Awesome! This is gonna be a commen hang out for me the, huh?" she smiled warmly and took in the homey feelings of he den..

Aonice_Mitsoku

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:45 am

Angelic Muse
(((Ooo, is my thread and RPGing one now? xd ))

*Uncurls from her posistion on her blue pouf and spreads out her arms* Welcome to my Den sweetie! Feel free to drink so Vanilla Chai tea and curl off on my poufs. 3nodding

((sadly I have to go, please take care)) biggrin

((aww, ive been wanting to meet you! )) Aonice smiled and nodded.. "I dont think ive ever tried some of that kinda tea before.. " The small woman smiled and walked over to the Tea, pouring herself a gass and taking a subtle sip.. "Oh wow, this is excellent.. " She turned around to look back at the other two, her long jet black hair flowing in a circular motion before bouncing back into her knees..
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games