Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:50 pm

"That's the problem! You never listen! You always make your own choices! So please, for once in your life, listen to your father, and do as I tell you!" he said, really concerned for her safety.

Tomoe looked from bella to Valdamt. "Oh.. uh... daddy Bella fight..." she said, backing away from them.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:52 pm

Nightbane roared as he moved towards Valdamt. Anger his only emotion as the whistle screeched through his mind. Every step came a thundering ache as the whistle seemed to grow louder. Soon it became unbearable as he gripped his head mumbling inaudibly, falling to his knees.

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:55 pm

Juno feels the push, balancing himself back before falling and being weak, also considering that if he ever falls uncouncius, Tomoe, Valdamt, and Bella might be in big trouble (lol sometimes he can be weird, sometimes he's the worrysome XD Btw, just in case you where wondering, I AM planning on releasing their mission and training data like about tommorow or after tommorow, if you're not planning anything serius after this awesome story arc. Just in case ^^; ). "Ok... if you need to take it out on me, so be it...i'll just try to wake you up quicker from this freakish high you're on!" he says, and does a cross slash with the katana, trying to paralize him with 'invisible' blows.

"Don't take it too hard on her either, Valdie! They're both teenagers!" he yells, and gets too distracted, getting wildly hit.

Yuan.... you love illusions so much. .you love to toy with people.. Esuna thinks, holding tightly to Juno's head so she won't fall down.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:00 pm

Yuan looks at Esuna, smiling while sending her his thoughts. Yes...yes I do...but Will is no person..he is a nobody (no I did not steal that from KH XP).

Nightbane hits the ground as the blows hit him. Unaware of the pain (the illusion is affecting his mind and is blocking everything else out, forgot to mention that lol) Nightbane looks at Juno, for a split second his eyes seem to get an orange tint. Nightbane gets up as he moves in on Juno, trying to slash at him (btw, I try to make it so that he hasn't hit you yet so you can dodge if you want XD).

(I should be on tomorrow...might have Nightbane storm off in shame depending how this turns out but he will probably be all 'heroic' and come in the end lol)

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:00 pm

she growls "im tired of this Dad" she yells "im growing up, im not a little girl anymore, i want to make my own choices"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:01 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BMw66IeIQvg btw, if anyone is wondering, this is esuna's height XD

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:05 pm

Valdamt looks at her. "Well, if you started acting more like a adult, I wouldn't treat you like a child! Now, settle down, and do as I tell you!" he said, his stress finally getting to him, forgetting all about Nightbane and Yuan.

--

Yas stumbled into the scene and looks around. "Excuse me...? Um.. yes... how do you exit the castle...?" looking at them.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:10 pm

her hands turn into fists "id act like an adult if i had one" she snapped "your never there, how am i suppose to act? its like i dont even have a father, its always work, work, work"

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:10 pm

Nightbane launched himself upon Juno. His claws sinking into the flesh of his arms. He snarled in his face as his anger made him derranged.

(Sorry man, can't watch vids cuz of super retardo computer.)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:15 pm

Tomoe nods slightly, "You know dad... she does have a point.."

"Not now, Tomoe!" Valdamt said sternly.

"....Okay..." she says, backing away, her cat ears dropping slightly.

"Of course I have to work! I rule a Kingdom! I can't just slack off! What kind of King I would be, If I let my people down? I'm working to make this place safer, Bella! You know that!" he said, grasping his sword tightly.

"Erm.... uh... this one can wait, then..." Yas said, backing away, looking at Nightbane and Juno. "... Everyone is busy..."

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:19 pm

she diggs her nails into her palms "i know that, i just wish you spent more time with us" she yells "its like your not even there" she wipes a tear away "we already lost a mom, i dont want to lose a dad as well...."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:26 pm

Juno bellows in pain, cursing the reason why he accidentally injured Nightbane to cause him such anger (Oh ok XD well, she's as tall as ... from the floor to the middle of under the knee.) He gets one of his hands , which aren't completely freee, and sends a surge of ice-cold feeling to Nigthbane, to make him let go. (his chains hold him from exploding with the fire and ice elements he was born with)

Esuna is slammed against the wall, as she gets up, staff in hand, looking at Yuan angrily.

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:29 pm

Nightbane notices his arm turn purple...it didn't matter...it was already numb. He jumps off of Juno, concerned about his health even if he didn't feel anything. He sort of grins although is staring blankly into space. He suddenly jumps sideways as he lands next to the occupied Valdamt as he slashes at his side.

(Thanks lol, niceto know)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:32 pm

her eyes widen, she saw him and pushed her dad away before he hit him, it cuts her arm but she ignored the pain "you.." she said getting angrier

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:34 pm

Valdamt looks at her. "Bella... I'm sorry... but it is the way it has to be done..." he looks at them fighting. "Oh my.. I forgot... argh, I'll talk with you later, Bella." he said as he grabbed his sword again and ran toward Nightbane.

Yas looked at Esuna with a 'aaww' look. "Aww... you're cute!" he said to her as he picked her from the floor. "Are you alright, little creature...?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games