Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:39 pm
If it's a trap I'm re-buying the plane ticket XD No worries.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:48 pm
OmegaDragon

Though it is a shame you didn't pay the extra money to make it refundable. sweatdrop

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:48 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I did the nicest thing I've ever done in my entire life today. I mentioned earlier of the sort of windfall I got from selling those Magic cards. Well, I really couldn't think of anything I could use all that money for myself for...So I gave each of my 5 roommates $100 and kept the rest for myself
Affy I can't fault you for being nice, but wtf. That was suppose to be your money. It isn't like it was all for free either. You did buy the cards at one point. I don't see why you have to give others $100 to saticfy their jealously. XP

I justified it in my mind. And it wasn't because they were jealous. It was because they really did need it
Well I still think that you should have kept it, and just treated everyone to dinner or something. That money would have been a nice little nest egg for a rainy day or hard times. T__T Your just too sweet and caring.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:51 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I did the nicest thing I've ever done in my entire life today. I mentioned earlier of the sort of windfall I got from selling those Magic cards. Well, I really couldn't think of anything I could use all that money for myself for...So I gave each of my 5 roommates $100 and kept the rest for myself
Affy I can't fault you for being nice, but wtf. That was suppose to be your money. It isn't like it was all for free either. You did buy the cards at one point. I don't see why you have to give others $100 to saticfy their jealously. XP

I justified it in my mind. And it wasn't because they were jealous. It was because they really did need it
Well I still think that you should have kept it, and just treated everyone to dinner or something. That money would have been a nice little nest egg for a rainy day or hard times. T__T Your just too sweet and caring.

That's what I had originally intended, but it would have gone further for everyone to get a share in it. Matt and Julie are struggling enough as it is. Drew works at McDonalds. Ri never got her security deposit back from her old place, and her summer job just ended, and Steve works ungodly hours for a crappy campus job. I thought they deserved a nice extra boost to help  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:52 pm
Krissim Klaw

I may or may not have helped out my friends by giving them a loan, but certainly I wouldn't give them $100 as a gift. Though I know myself, I tend to buy, or help buy, things they may need or want and depending on the situation not care of they pay me back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:00 am
I really felt better giving them the money. Sure I wanted to keep it for myself, and I was going to, but I thought that maybe doing something nice for them like that would be a better idea. I still kept some for myself  

Af Mas

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:04 am
Diana Vulpes
OmegaDragon

Though it is a shame you didn't pay the extra money to make it refundable. sweatdrop

Oh well ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:12 am
I give my roommates money....I gave each $200.......but we're trying to keep one of them in the country, so it's money well-spent....that and they paid me back...(well, kinda...they took $200 off my rent and the other is gonna buy me $200 worth of furniture to make up for it... sweatdrop )

I try to make sure they know that they can ask me if they need help...my roommate said it was kind of embarrassing to be asking his 20 year old niece for financial assistance...... rofl  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:19 am
Af Mas
I really felt better giving them the money. Sure I wanted to keep it for myself, and I was going to, but I thought that maybe doing something nice for them like that would be a better idea. I still kept some for myself
Well like I said, I cant' fault you for being nice. Hopefully your friends will remember your kindness and pay you back in the future one way or another. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:20 am
BiNeko
Crenn
Sounds interesting, I'd explore it, but be careful. I suspect something is up.

So this is where the doubt comes from. stare

BiNeko, please understand. I'm not saying anything bad, I'm expressing my own concern. Doomie is a good friend, I don't want anything bad happening to her.  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:22 am
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Well like I said, I cant' fault you for being nice. Hopefully your friends will remember your kindness and pay you back in the future one way or another. 3nodding

One of them bought me dinner with it. I was starving, so that made me happy XP

And really, it was better this way. I would have blown the $600 quickly. The more money I have, the less careful I am  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:28 am
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

And really, it was better this way. I would have blown the $600 quickly. The more money I have, the less careful I am
Yay, tasty meal. But they better be extra nice to you, or I'll have to fly up there and give them a major butt whooping mantis style. mad  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:28 am
Or you could eat their heads sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:29 am
Af Mas
The more money I have, the less careful I am
I can relate to that...

I still think you could have bought me Dirge of Cerberus...... blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:31 am
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Yay, tasty meal. But they better be extra nice to you, or I'll have to fly up there and give them a major butt whooping mantis style. mad

You're absolutely right. They tried to complain when we wanted to go out for pizza, and I put my foot down and said "We're going to Pizza Hut. End of story". They shut up, and we had Pizza Hut razz But yes, they don't have room to complain now

And I still have some to have some fun with. That much I think I earned  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games