Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:48 pm

Vashyyk
srry, got distracted with getting stuff around the house done, how goes it you two?

I'm fine. you?

think Ed is distracked by movies again
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:51 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Vashyyk
srry, got distracted with getting stuff around the house done, how goes it you two?

I'm fine. you?

Maybe a little....

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:51 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Vashyyk

I'm fine. you?

Eddily
Vashyyk

Goes ok, you?

not to bad, spent about 3 hours walking around town today to get a few things, including a book on Building PCs, figure it's time to catch up with what's new now. So I've been reading through that a bit.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:54 pm

Funky. Did a whole lot change?

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:58 pm

going to go. gots lots to do
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:01 pm

Eddily

cya sura

well, sorta, just new technologies, refreshing up on the new terms, what CPU's are capable of, what exactly RAID is on Hard Drives, the Dual Video card technology... that kind of stuff.

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:02 pm

Vashyyk
Eddily

cya sura

well, sorta, just new technologies, refreshing up on the new terms, what CPU's are capable of, what exactly RAID is on Hard Drives, the Dual Video card technology... that kind of stuff.

Ah.

Bye Sura. heart
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:03 pm

Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily

cya sura

Ah.

Bye Sura. heart

on top of that there's a chance i might be getting a job at Futureshop (if you don't have them down there it's like a Circuit City or a Target i guess) and I should really get to know what's new now razz

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:08 pm

Vashyyk
on top of that there's a chance i might be getting a job at Futureshop (if you don't have them down there it's like a Circuit City or a Target i guess) and I should really get to know what's new now razz

Oh good for you. biggrin And nope, I've never heard of one before.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:09 pm

Eddily
Vashyyk

it's a chain of stores up here, music/video, games, TVs, computers, appliances, ect, bigass electronics store razz

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:11 pm

Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk

it's a chain of stores up here, music/video, games, TVs, computers, appliances, ect, bigass electronics store razz

Ah nice, you should feel at home.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:13 pm

Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk

Ah nice, you should feel at home.
exactly, which is why i wanna work there pretty bad.

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:18 pm

Vashyyk

Good luck to you. razz
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:19 pm

Eddily
Vashyyk

Good luck to you. razz
thanks ^.^

Vashyyk

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:22 pm

Rawr ninja
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games